PDA

View Full Version : Thank you GREE! (re: Android update)

Oceanz
07-30-2014, 12:19 PM
I'll bash Gree when they screw things up, but I'll also give them props when they're due. The new Android update adds the nice feature of being able to collect from all buildings at once, which is nice.

But more importantly, Android users can finally see what prizes are upcoming for a particular goal. For example, if you pull up a current ILTQ or FLTQ goal, you can now see what unit (or cash/valor/concrete) you will receive. iOS users have had this for a long time, but it's a welcome addition to the Android platform.

I'll have to wait and see if once I complete a goal, I get a splash screen that shows the unit's stats (like in Crime City), but this is a long-awaited addition for Android users.

So, thank you GREE.

GrimAmoeba
07-30-2014, 12:29 PM
I'll bash Gree when they screw things up, but I'll also give them props when they're due. The new Android update adds the nice feature of being able to collect from all buildings at once, which is nice.

But more importantly, Android users can finally see what prizes are upcoming for a particular goal. For example, if you pull up a current ILTQ or FLTQ goal, you can now see what unit (or cash/valor/concrete) you will receive. iOS users have had this for a long time, but it's a welcome addition to the Android platform.

I'll have to wait and see if once I complete a goal, I get a splash screen that shows the unit's stats (like in Crime City), but this is a long-awaited addition for Android users.

So, thank you GREE.

Wouldn't consider 1 week a long time!!

Modern War Forum GF
07-30-2014, 12:42 PM

So, thank you GREE.

uhum---------SARCASM

LOVE IT!

Oceanz
07-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Wouldn't consider 1 week a long time!!

I know the "Collect All Income" option is new to both platforms, but I was referring to being able to see what prizes were coming next. iOS people in my faction have been sharing screenshots of those screens for months.

DaBoss!
07-30-2014, 01:47 PM
I know the "Collect All Income" option is new to both platforms, but I was referring to being able to see what prizes were coming next. iOS people in my faction have been sharing screenshots of those screens for months.

I think thats new too....cause i dont remember seeing it on my ipad....

GrimAmoeba
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
I think thats new too....cause i dont remember seeing it on my ipad....

Both are new last Thursday or Friday

jps01
07-30-2014, 02:33 PM
what is new data version for android? I don't see any changes yet and I just reinstalled the program.

mugsyny
07-30-2014, 02:37 PM
You must be lucky cuz I didn't get that upgrade on mother of my devices 1 HTC 4g design and Samsung tab 3 tablet

Digger666
07-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Where is this "collect all income" tab? I've updated and restarted a dozen times but still don't see this option? I run android on samsung g4

Oceanz
07-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Both are new last Thursday or Friday

Really? I could've sworn I've seen people post screenshots of upcoming prizes. I guess I could be thinking of Crime City though.

Where is this "collect all income" tab? I've updated and restarted a dozen times but still don't see this option? I run android on samsung g4

It's just a big button that's on the bottom of your screen if you have any uncollected buildings (even your 5-minute buildings). You can't miss it.

Blodiea
07-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Last time there was an update it took a few days before it was released for my device.