PDA

View Full Version : Gree what's up with this Raid Boss!!!!

Beatrix kiddo
07-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Firstly I would like to say that I am loving this raid boss's avatar it's super cool. Secondly I am not feeling the fact that you have drastically increased the boss health and decreased the time in which we have to complete. Raid boss used to be my favourite event (I have given up on epic boss) and I wonder what nasty tricks you have up your sleeve for battle like how you have ruined every other event thus far

Better At Life Than You
07-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Time for new tier of war prizes for syn 4-9 only. Its only right to take care of the upper middle class of crime city. Prizes and mods only for 4-9, ex. 4-5(5% IP, 1% mafia att), 6-7(1% mafia attack, 1%mafia def),8-9(1% mafia def, +1 energy). 4th place get 4-9, 5th place get 5-9, 6th place 6-9 etc. Plus 10-4000.

Kitty McPurr
07-30-2014, 01:55 PM
You are in a top 10 syndicate and you only have 4 comments on the forum? While your suggestion is slightly valid, increasing the whole group of top 5 with lots of extra MODs will only exacerbate the problem of massive stat inflation for the top 1% over the 99% of user base.

PBone
07-30-2014, 03:06 PM
All for a lame 1 day war. You can keep your one day war and give us the 6th day to try and finish the RaidBoss. You keep increasing the the health of the boss higher then what the average player can. If you can't plan the 1 day war without shorting a day in the 2 best stat increasing events then don't burden us with it.

Beatrix kiddo
07-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Yeh axe the crappy 24 hour war and give us our extra day back. Even of you increase the boss health at least give us time to farm gree damn!!!!

Beatrix kiddo
07-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Time for new tier of war prizes for syn 4-9 only. Its only right to take care of the upper middle class of crime city. Prizes and mods only for 4-9, ex. 4-5(5% IP, 1% mafia att), 6-7(1% mafia attack, 1%mafia def),8-9(1% mafia def, +1 energy). 4th place get 4-9, 5th place get 5-9, 6th place 6-9 etc. Plus 10-4000.

What does syn war prizes for top 10 synds have to do with raid boss??? Obvo I'm not in a top 10 synd so I couldn't give a monkeys about your campaign for better prizes for top 10!!! The majority of players are not "upper middle class" players

cooch
07-30-2014, 03:43 PM
1. RB getting much harder because gree wants gold spend.
2. Top 10 will spend regardless to be top 10. No more prizes there are needed. Heck last few wars 10th has been useless attack mods and scoring still high.

If more prizes are to be added it's at lower lvl ranks like 500-4000 to get more spending out of new players or perennial free players.

Better At Life Than You
07-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Almost all top 10 syn players have multiple accounts. Trickle down theory, soon syn prizes will be similar to individual prizes.

unightmare
07-30-2014, 04:08 PM
how does a perfectly legitimate question regarding reduced time and increased health of the raid boss end up becoming a whining station for the top teams? if your not happy with the prize buy more gold and aim higher!
most people aren't in the top ten teams so stop whining and be thankful for the position your in!!

Better At Life Than You
07-30-2014, 04:29 PM
how does a perfectly legitimate question regarding reduced time and increased health of the raid boss end up becoming a whining station for the top teams? if your not happy with the prize buy more gold and aim higher!
most people aren't in the top ten teams so stop whining and be thankful for the position your in!!

Thank you for the information

Thatkidyouknow
07-30-2014, 06:52 PM

Send a ticket. It's a known fact that if you Are a heavy gold spender, that gree will respond to the tickets faster

Kitty McPurr
07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
So your refrence is trickle down economics from Reagan...?

Kitty McPurr
07-30-2014, 09:15 PM
Almost all top 10 syn players have multiple accounts. Trickle down theory, soon syn prizes will be similar to individual prizes.

I think this guy is here to announce this idiotic change by proxy for gree. Trickle down theory was one of the worst campaign against the american public. "if the rich get richer, they will trickle their riches upon the poor."...moronic.

this thread has been derailed and for some reason Gree listened. A better theory of growth in revenue, would be to expand the prizes for top 75-thru-500. The light gold spenders would buy another bank truck for a nice mod. It would also add compitition to the top syndicates. whereas, rewarding more stats/mods to top 25 will only make the game harder for people to move up the ranks.

Kitty McPurr
07-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Furthermore, by changing this top prize allocation, and not addressing the syndicate leaderboard update Gree has added yet another game of chance to top syndicates. Congrats on another horrible suggestion/change guys.

Kitty McPurr
07-30-2014, 09:23 PM
We all know that final placement/rankings are based on the last hour of battle. Gree needs to fix the leaderbaord updating. period.

Better At Life Than You
07-30-2014, 10:29 PM
I think this guy is here to announce this idiotic change by proxy for gree. Trickle down theory was one of the worst campaign against the american public. "if the rich get richer, they will trickle their riches upon the poor."...moronic.

this thread has been derailed and for some reason Gree listened. A better theory of growth in revenue, would be to expand the prizes for top 75-thru-500. The light gold spenders would buy another bank truck for a nice mod. It would also add compitition to the top syndicates. whereas, rewarding more stats/mods to top 25 will only make the game harder for people to move up the ranks.

The rich get richer and the smart get smarter. Good move gree. This game is for those who can afford to let off steam and not regret wasting real money. I guess that's not you burger boy.

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-30-2014, 10:30 PM
Raid boss was the last event i was still participating in. But I've stopped with this one. not worth all the time and effort for the same prizes again. plus increased health? I'll pass.

Simon.
07-31-2014, 05:46 PM
Firstly I would like to say that I am loving this raid boss's avatar it's super cool. Secondly I am not feeling the fact that you have drastically increased the boss health and decreased the time in which we have to complete. Raid boss used to be my favourite event (I have given up on epic boss) and I wonder what nasty tricks you have up your sleeve for battle like how you have ruined every other event thus far

RB - you just have to be patient until your syn gets their stats up - most non gold spending syns should still be able to take out lvl 75's to 80's with some co-ordination) - I think lvl 80's were 320mil or 360mil or something like that this time round - so that's only 10 PA's from your members with 10mil att Stats. At the end of the day, the upper echelons of the RB are for the Elite to achieve easily, the rest of us have to rely on chance to get the upper tier rewards (or jump I suppose, but I'm not a fan of that).

Yes, the EB balance is very broken without a doubt - to be around lvl 150 with 9-10mil att, you shouldn't be having to pay for hits at lvl 14 of 100 - but that's where you get to if you don't spend gold on syn events and LTQ's to get rewards or you are not a member of a top 500 syn. At some point Gree will acknowledge this and address it (but I think we all know there isn't a silver bullet that will fix the event) so work around it!
Just make a brand new account, very easy to knock off 100 EB's and gain 800 to 1mil in att in less than 18hrs - and only gain 25 levels or so and (based on the last event) I only had to do paid hits on lvl 99 (x2) and 100 (x4).

If just 3 or 4 people in your syn do this each day, you will achieve the syndicate goal for every EB event - with the RP earn't, you can invest that back into the EB account and buy high stat items (or save it and use it for RB Uzis), take 30 min to add a heap of mafia and your little fella can be almost 2 mil stats after a day or 2 (depending on syn bonuses). Park him until next EB event. All your main accounts have to do is a couple of EB's to get the syn reward each day.

This is achieved without spending gold, but keep in mind your main characters wont earn much loot (which they wont anyway if they're paying for hits at lvl 15 or so).

With the EB, I dunno about everyone else, but I really liked the one where there was 10 x 10 tiers of different EB's - was a good mix up that one.