PDA

View Full Version : More and more SAS players selling out...

<3 Hz
07-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Posting this for someone who doesn't have a forum account.

They wanted to dedicate it to bdub.

Sell Out - By Real Big Idiots

Well, I know you can't settle for 2nd place all your life but don't sign your life away tonight, she said,
but it's too late.

And I don't remember what I read,
don't remember what HB said,
I guess it doesn't matter,
I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

[chorus]
You're gonna go to The Art of War
you're gonna give GREE all your money, Big Fet tells you what they want you to hear they tell me it's cool but I just don't believe it...

Sell out, with me oh yeah, sell out, with me tonight TAW's gonna give me lots of prizes and everything's gonna be alright.

[verse]
No more puttin' up Vlad and 911 just for runner up you know I don't want that no more. And I didn't ask if I'd get laid, I quit SAS anyway, I guess it doesn't matter, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

[chorus]
you're gonna give GREE all your money, Big Fet tells you what they want you to hear, they tell me it's cool, I just don't believe it...

Sell out, with me oh yea, sell out
with me tonight, TAW's gonna give me
lots of prizes and everything's gonna be alright.

[bridge]
I don't think it'll be so bad, and I know
I know it won't be so bad
cause the Tam said "That's the way it is" and Tam said "It don't get better than this" no no no noo.

[chorus]
So I joined up with The Art of War,
they say they're gonna give me lots of prizes if I bankrupt myself they tell me it's cool, and I sure believe it...

Sell out, with me oh yeah, sell out, with me tonight TAW's gonna give me lots of prizes and everything's gonna be alright.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...yeah, yeah The Art of War is gonna make everything alright.

Baby don't you sign your life away tonight she said, but I can't settle for 2nd place all my life.

H8er-aid
07-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Lol wtf, creative way to kill time. Took the time to write all that but didn't make a forum account

Thatkidyouknow
07-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Again, someone trying to start a fight. What is there to gain from this? I don't see why anyone even cares. But whatever, continue wasting valuable space on the Gree forums

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-29-2014, 07:53 PM
I was told to read this to the tune of sweet child of mine by guns n roses. But screw that. Sounds better with Wynona's Big Brown Beaver.

Dipstik
07-29-2014, 08:09 PM
I don't get it

The_
07-29-2014, 08:49 PM
I farted while tl;dr

My2cents
07-29-2014, 11:46 PM
It's a shame you took the time and no one cares too read it.

Captain Torgue
07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Posting this for someone who doesn't have a forum account.

They wanted to dedicate it to bdub.

Sell Out - By Real Big Idiots

Well, I know you can't settle for 2nd place all your life but don't sign your life away tonight, she said,
but it's too late.

And I don't remember what I read,
don't remember what HB said,
I guess it doesn't matter,
I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

[chorus]
you're gonna give GREE all your money, Big Fet tells you what they want you to hear they tell me it's cool but I just don't believe it...

[verse]
No more puttin' up Vlad and 911 just for runner up you know I don't want that no more. And I didn't ask if I'd get laid, I quit SAS anyway, I guess it doesn't matter, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

[chorus]
you're gonna give GREE all your money, Big Fet tells you what they want you to hear, they tell me it's cool, I just don't believe it...

Sell out, with me oh yea, sell out
with me tonight, TAW's gonna give me
lots of prizes and everything's gonna be alright.

[bridge]
I don't think it'll be so bad, and I know
I know it won't be so bad
cause the Tam said "That's the way it is" and Tam said "It don't get better than this" no no no noo.

[chorus]
So I joined up with The Art of War,
they say they're gonna give me lots of prizes if I bankrupt myself they tell me it's cool, and I sure believe it...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...yeah, yeah The Art of War is gonna make everything alright.

Baby don't you sign your life away tonight she said, but I can't settle for 2nd place all my life.

too LONG DIDN'T READ!

KarenWill
07-30-2014, 03:13 AM
too LONG DIDN'T READ!

Rodimus
07-31-2014, 04:55 AM
OMG! worst tl;dr thread in all of EVER.

Max Power
07-31-2014, 06:36 AM
Lol wtf, creative way to kill time. Took the time to write all that but didn't make a forum account

Good point, but even if they had started an account, they would not have been able to start a new thread, and this brilliant prose would have been wasted trolling someone elses thread.