PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you missed an opportunity with def mods

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-29-2014, 08:59 AM
Let me start by saying, I've never been a fan of defensive mods to begin with.

What I was a fan of was was the old style of explosives where stats on them were something like 25/1. When you re-stocked the cash items in store, you went with more balanced explosives. And you did away with consumables.

I'm not sure why you went with more balanced items. Perhaps laziness? Perhaps something more forward thinking. Don't know. But now with def mods being the premium mods, you coulda been milking it with old style explosives, and focusing heavily on explosive def mods.

Granted, this is small potatoes in the grams scheme of things. All I'm sayin is, I wanted to see a Doomsday Frag 2.0. That's all.

Nighteg
07-29-2014, 09:37 AM
I don't see def mods as premiums. I see them as the most useless mods possible.

sister morphine
07-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Yes, not sure why you'd say def mods are a premium. In normal game play defence stat is meaningless. The only ones worth chasing are mafia defence, and that's only for war.

Camper
07-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Yes, not sure why you'd say def mods are a premium. In normal game play defence stat is meaningless. The only ones worth chasing are mafia defence, and that's only for war.

Its been wishful thinking forever but if gree would actually work to improve something this should be close to the top of the list.

Better At Life Than You
07-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Time for gree to add war prizes for tier 4-9 only. Weapons with mods or mods for 4-5,6-7,8-9. This is the only way to compete with big three and prevent them from plucking strong active members from these syn.

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-30-2014, 10:25 PM
Time for gree to add war prizes for tier 4-9 only. Weapons with mods or mods for 4-5,6-7,8-9. This is the only way to compete with big three and prevent them from plucking strong active members from these syn.
sorry bud. but wars are all about the big three. all other syndicates are feeder syndicates for them.

rysherb78
08-02-2014, 06:56 AM
I don't see def mods as premiums. I see them as the most useless mods possible.

I see them as premium, for war......attack a 10m or 100m IP is same, nothing less than to even think of....so attacks are useless....not BEING a target is the name of the game these days :)

GREE knows this and that's why attacks are always insane to def....more targets=more gold spent.