PDA

View Full Version : Frontline info please

Jaded Fusion
07-29-2014, 07:41 AM
I was just wondering if the units from frontline are going to be recycled again or are there going to be new ones & if there are going to be new ones are the extras we have going to be exchanged automatically to the new ones?

YankeePhil
07-29-2014, 02:27 PM
They'll most likely just change the unit names again because too many people complained about wasting the cash

Auspex
07-29-2014, 04:29 PM
They may announce no changes at all, like last event, and then change it anyway, like last event.

By asking them questions you are assuming Gree actually plan anything in advance. I can tell you they won't move the purchase unit buttons from the nice lag points they are in and they won't be adding a confirm button to purchases. Getting you to accidentally spend IS something they have planned in advance.

On a less sour note, It was almost a tolerable event with the faster regen time. Perhaps instead of giving us the silly ship for winning Gree could just make it more tanks or a bunch of instant deploy points so we want to get right back into the war.

Tardavic
07-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Guys, I will try to answer your question.

Note that the units purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, but the unit purchased with gold does not change.

Jaded Fusion
07-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Guys, I will try to answer your question.

Note that the units purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, but the unit purchased with gold does not change.

They didn't change from 1st frontline to 2nd frontline. Except the cost.
I just want to know if the extras from previous frontline will be useful for next frontline or not.?