PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 + to energy. Sigh...

bam bam.
07-28-2014, 03:32 PM
How many times do gree employees need to be told. Those guys dont need or want the energy regen. They absorb it in their mad spending. Top 1000 or ILTQ or FLTQ is where energy regen needs to be at imho.

Evans
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
GREE's logic: They are asking for energy regen as a bonus so let's put it as the reward for finishing 3rd. There, request fulfilled, we gave them an energy regen bonus.

Saddly, that is essentially the logic this company operates on. Will they ever learn...

Pidgeot
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
I agree. Its one of the reasons I dont buy gold anymore. There is no realistic way to get stronger in the game. It is by God's grace I currently have +1 energy regen... And I dont even believe in God...

Oh oh Gree
07-28-2014, 03:40 PM
... And I dont even believe in God...

Amen brother.

Snatcher
07-29-2014, 08:10 AM
Any sight of gree on This matter because im getting tired of my only +3 energy that i get.. And for me as non gold user its impossible to finish the energy quests

Modern War Forum GF
07-29-2014, 08:16 AM
Any sight of gree on This matter because im getting tired of my only +3 energy that i get.. And for me as non gold user its impossible to finish the energy quests

face it, non spenders do not finish energy events! focus on other events that reward activity more!

Skelewu
07-29-2014, 04:23 PM
+1 energy is just plain ridiculous waste of your time. Gree do what gree wants to do, nothing much we can do about that. It should be more like +3 or 5 energy and top 25 prize because they spend and u dont.

Shinedown Gree
07-29-2014, 04:25 PM
+1 energy is just plain ridiculous waste of your time. Gree do what gree wants to do, nothing much we can do about that. It should be more like +3 or 5 energy and top 25 prize because they spend and u dont.

More like +10 for placing t4000

stephen2013
07-29-2014, 09:35 PM
I consider myself lucky to have +2 (5 per min). Then I hear other guys with +double digits and I'm super jealous.

I agree with the OP. All the good stuff is impossible to get unless you spend an ass load of gold. Then the rewards are negated by all the gold you spend.

Giving bonuses as high tier prizes is bs and redundant. Start learning some logic Gree.

Robespierre
07-29-2014, 10:53 PM
I consider myself lucky to have +2 (5 per min). Then I hear other guys with +double digits and I'm super jealous.

I agree with the OP. All the good stuff is impossible to get unless you spend an ass load of gold. Then the rewards are negated by all the gold you spend.

Giving bonuses as high tier prizes is bs and redundant. Start learning some logic Gree.

They have studied game theory and operant conditioning. Logic is part of it, but the logic you are expecting will not benefit you.

Shinedown Gree
07-29-2014, 10:56 PM
They have studied game theory and operant conditioning. Logic is part of it, but the logic you are expecting will not benefit you.

What he said

Johnson_Jr
07-30-2014, 07:37 AM
In fact, i got a +10. But its useless. you cant finish any events w/o gold. when i beggin to play 2 years ago, i was thinking, when i grow hope i will be able to... but never happens. If they give us more energy, those ltq will requiered even more and more...
So, gold god as ever...thats all folks

Auspex
07-30-2014, 09:22 PM
I just ignore all energy events. It's like having days off. I can't possibly justify the cost per unit for these events.

I help out the faction, and we might, if everyone does the max, be able to finish the faction Prestige.

I know once we can do it successfully Gree will move the goal posts so we can't anymore.

The game is designed to sucker you into spending for units they make obsolete a month later. I have +6 energy but it can barely get me past individual normal so why bother trying. If you're having fun go for it. When it stops being fun remember you bought temporary pixels.

Perhaps in the future a game company with customer satisfaction as a corporate goal will make a game so we all don't have to come here and whine to Gree, they just don't care or listen.

JCL
07-30-2014, 10:44 PM
what he said. +1

I just ignore all energy events. It's like having days off. I can't possibly justify the cost per unit for these events.

I help out the faction, and we might, if everyone does the max, be able to finish the faction Prestige.

I know once we can do it successfully Gree will move the goal posts so we can't anymore.

The game is designed to sucker you into spending for units they make obsolete a month later. I have +6 energy but it can barely get me past individual normal so why bother trying. If you're having fun go for it. When it stops being fun remember you bought temporary pixels.

Perhaps in the future a game company with customer satisfaction as a corporate goal will make a game so we all don't have to come here and whine to Gree, they just don't care or listen.