PDA

View Full Version : Can this Argentine guy get some attention?

normal guy
07-28-2014, 02:14 PM
please, can somebody here play some attention on his ticket #1751925 now?

Oh oh Gree
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
please, can somebody here play some attention on his ticket #1751925 now?

Thanks to you and all the others who clog the forum with your ticket threads.

normal guy
07-28-2014, 02:18 PM
sorry, but i've lost the WORLDCUP, and now my account, i feel really sad and i'll like to get some help....how manny argentines should be playing this game? maybe is time to have some
help ��

Moe Foe
07-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks to you and all the others who clog the forum with your ticket threads.

The forum is only being clogged with ticket threads because GREE is not responding to tickets in a timely fashion. They've left numerous fellow players stuck in Purgatory, with no time frames as to what they are doing. These are people who have invested a ton of time and money on GREE's product and not getting the customer service they deserve. Until they decide to take care of their PAYING customers, I would imagine these threads will become more prevalent.

Somebody
07-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Maybe more prevalent, but still pointless.

Oh oh Gree
07-28-2014, 02:42 PM
The forum is only being clogged with ticket threads because GREE is not responding to tickets in a timely fashion. They've left numerous fellow players stuck in Purgatory, with no time frames as to what they are doing. These are people who have invested a ton of time and money on GREE's product and not getting the customer service they deserve. Until they decide to take care of their PAYING customers, I would imagine these threads will become more prevalent.

True the ticket system sucks and is the only game I have ever had to contact support. Many many times.