PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more from a faction? Join El Diablo! Top 150 in first war!!!

El Wonka
07-28-2014, 12:13 PM
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/kguittar/ElDiabloLogo2-1.jpg

WD Rankings

Battle for Zimbabwe 131st

Battle for Argentina 111th

FRONTLINE Rankings

Finished 93rd In our first Frontline/Full Assault: 07/20/14

Finished 64th in Frontline/Full Assault 08/10/14

24 HOUR Battles

Battle for Bankok 92nd

Feel the need to purge? Do you have the demon instinct?..Like having hilarious conversations about sports/women/drinking?...not necessarily in that order??? Are you active and have a burning need to be apart of a faction thats the same? Your search is over!. The biggest, baddest, most creative players have summoned a faction that combines compeitive players with comedic banter to create EL Diablo!!!

So, what's so great about this faction?
first off... Great Question!.. This is faction formed from prior top 100, top 25, and top 10 faction members who decided that a faction needed to have equal parts fun, personality and leadership. We have decided to create a much more fun environment that connects people from across the globe and enjoy the camaraderie of the groupme chats as well as the game itself. We pride ourselves on knowledge, ability and overwhelming amounts of good taste.

So you're not competitive?
whoa...hold your horses...Hell yeah we're competitive....super competitive..just check out our stats..We have multiple players with 2 billion+ attack...and IPH's that are in the 150+ million range....Nobody likes to be told how to spend their money..so we're sure not going to tell you...We have heavy gold players..light gold players and non-gold players...it's your money...so you do with it what you want..We have the dockbot we easily finish in top 125..and Top 100 in Frontline.
We're Devils...not UNICEF.

So no requirements?
hahah!!!well let's not get silly......no requirements would create a free-for-all disaster that would cause intense population increase, cross pollinations disasters, and ultimately a zombie apocalypse. What we do have are guidelines that when followed, create a sense of euphoria that rivals catnip.

hmmm..we'll see...what are they?
...wow..your on a roll with questions..very good....We ask that you have groupme for chats..
we ask that your attack match your level (Level 207--207attack min) you must put up at least 25K during WD, Make it rain tanks in Frontline and that you donate to the faction till its slightly painful.... All of this...and active during faction quests..and you'll be sprouting horns in no time.

hey..I got a mini can I bring it over?
sure!..we have a mini faction that houses all of our current mini's and is a great development faction for those who need to work on their accounts...all accounts in the mini factions are officers so they can hop in and out to help the main faction. it houses 56 and has central heat but no air...

how do I get started?
easy!..just stop by the World Famous El Diablo recruitment center .. take a seat up front and talk to one of our representatives will ask a few basic questions..answer them correctly ....we'll take a stool sample...and you might just get to sign a deal with the devil!

Casualty Rate: -23%
Health Regen Time: -30% MAX
Ground Attack: +30%
Air Attack: +25%
Infantry Attack: +35% MAX
Sea Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +35% MAX
Ground Defense: +35% MAX
Air Defense: +35% MAX
Sea Defense: +35% MAX
Building Defense: +35% MAX
Building Output: +35% MAX
Guild Members Increase: +38

World Famous El Diablo Recuitment Center!!
https://groupme.com/join_group/9018452/gKollv

For more information about EL Diablo II (Our smaller faction) Click below
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97223-EL-DIABLO-II-Half-the-requirements-All-the-evil!-Grow-your-mini-LLP-now!!!

El Wonka
07-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Currently have 1 spot open....

kguittar
07-31-2014, 08:37 AM
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/kguittar/8f3dee9f-bc06-4d0d-8894-1cb3859c64e8.jpg

El Wonka
08-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Happy Friday!!!... Great time to join!....inbetween FLTQs

El Wonka
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Gobstoppers?...Fizzy Lifting drinks?...are you in a faction that offers those types of bonuses?..of course your not...then again..neither am I...regardless join a faction that was voted best looking faction by me...

El Wonka
08-05-2014, 06:18 AM
You can't have everything.....where would you put it---Steven Wright

DanMAX
08-05-2014, 02:10 PM
American Liberation Front is recruiting!!!

We are looking for active team players.Prefer level 50+ and over 3 million Attack and Defense.
It is up to you if you want to donate, but it's a must to be active in all Faction Events (FLTQ,FLT,Raid Boss & WD).
We have 42/50 Member.Most of them are very active and strong core players.

Our bonuses are:

Health Re-gen Time: -30%
Air Defense: +25%
Air Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +35%
Ground Attack: +10%
Infantry Attack: +20%
Sea Defense: +20%
Sea Attack: +5%
Building Defense: +35%
Building Output: +20% :cool:
Guild Member Increase: +30

CURRENTLY WE ARE ON PRESTIGE:FACTION GENERAL ASADOR'S DOWNFALL (24/27).
WE HAVE MORE THAN 5,500 FOLDERS, JUST NEED MORE STRONG/ACTIVE PLAYERS TO USE THEM.

Our invite code is 918 749 612. Hope you'll join us!

El Wonka
08-06-2014, 08:27 AM
^ Create your own Thread there DANMAX... I realize that the top factions are far more creative than you are.....but take a chance....Trolls are ugly creatures hanging out under bridges that other people have built...don't be that guy..

El Wonka
08-07-2014, 05:43 AM
Accepting applications for a few witty, creative, powerful soldiers that are willing to make a difference....in society....in a negative..or a positive way...or just good stats....either is fine.

El Wonka
08-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Frontline/Full Assault Time!!.. We only have limited spots available now..must be very active and 1/1 stat ratio.. i.e... Level 300=300m attack

El Wonka
08-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Finished 64th in Frontline!!!

El Wonka
08-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Fun Fact:.. 90% of American's live within 15 minutes of Walmart...think about it.

El Wonka
08-14-2014, 12:30 PM
We have a few spots available before war starts.. 25K minimum.. Decent Stats...swing by our recruitment center for complimentary coffee and crullers.

El Wonka
08-19-2014, 07:49 AM
finished 111th in latest WD.. We have a few spots that are reserved for higher level players.

El Wonka
08-26-2014, 01:02 PM
We are now accepting applications for Devilish recruits with a thirsty appetite for victory.

El Wonka
08-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Added a few bonuses...Killed some bosses...Drank some alchohol and made a few spots...You feeling devilish?...

El Wonka
08-29-2014, 06:28 AM
Locked and loaded for Frontline..