PDA

View Full Version : [Stamina] New Costs

Vile Lynn
07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95793-Limited-Time-Building-Snack-Attack

I had so much fun designing this building, glad you guys like it!
Nice job on the design, A&F! This is a neat looking building, just huge!
I liked it much more until finding out it takes more than 1 stamina to rob...
And, without any announcement from GREE, that makes me like it even less.

Robbing this ltb takes 2 stamina away. Will all future ltbs be the same? Or is this one just special?

Interestingly, with the same LTB, it takes 2 bullets to rob some rivals and 1 bullet to rob some other. Couldn't figure out why so...

i think there was another one recently that takes 2 stamina to rob cant recall which one , maybe the chopshop

A lvl6 snack attack took me 3 stamina per hit.

3 seems a bit excessive still at least all the points i wasted on improving my stamina level will come in usefull !

Thanks to those players who posted in the above thread... I would have never noticed.

Changing something after 3 years deserves an announcement, imho.
So much for being "more transparent" as we've been promised so often in the past by mods. *shrug* Maybe this just slipped your minds... benefit of the doubt and all that jazz.

What's the reason for these increases?
Seems counterproductive if GREE wants us to PvP more.

Any other buildings that take 2 or 3 or more stamina?

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 11:02 AM
It's all good. Maybe Gree should have an algorithim to increase the stamina to rob according to the difference in iph of the robber and the robbed. If the leeches found they were using 10 or 20 stamina to do one hit.....! :D

Vile Lynn
07-28-2014, 11:08 AM
lol, that would be funny!

Green Drake
07-28-2014, 11:32 AM
It's all good. Maybe Gree should have an algorithim to increase the stamina to rob according to the difference in iph of the robber and the robbed. If the leeches found they were using 10 or 20 stamina to do one hit.....! :D
Are you taking over for Zendrim on the crazy rhetoric? What is your iPh now?

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Are you taking over for Zendrim on the crazy rhetoric? What is your iPh now?
Nothing like Zend's, lol

Dipstik
07-28-2014, 01:59 PM
You know this happened before, right? Check the Chop Shop.

huff-n-puff
07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Yep, chop shop was the same, at first, then they changed it.

This building doesn't pay well to rob anyway, I skip them just like Too Die For's, Bloody Barber shops and Smoked Foul Deli's. Unless they're level 7 and above, they're a waste of time

Max Power
07-28-2014, 03:28 PM

I love this!

Green Drake
07-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Nothing like Zend's, lol

Have you broken 20M iph yet?

bravo 6 vk
07-28-2014, 06:49 PM
I think stamina increases by one for every two levels. Like lvl2 = 1 stamina/hit, lvl4 = 2 stamina/hit, lvl6 = 3 stamina/hit, etc

t12pm
07-28-2014, 09:03 PM
I think stamina increases by one for every two levels. Like lvl2 = 1 stamina/hit, lvl4 = 2 stamina/hit, lvl6 = 3 stamina/hit, etc

They should make all buildings like this, since they changed every other stategy involved.

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Have you broken 20M iph yet?
That would be telling

Benjibbks5
07-29-2014, 12:44 AM
I love this!

This is a great suggestion! make people think twice again on having 0 iph!

kimberleyj
07-29-2014, 09:59 AM
it now takes 3 stam to rob.

Simon.
07-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Perhaps a better idea to implement is have 2 aspects of a building to upgrade instead of 1 effectively giving you 20 levels to upgrade for each building (You could then remove defence only buildings from the game altogether)

* Upgrade Shop = increases income generated
* Upgrade Defence = increases defence of the building

For every 2 levels of upgrade, it takes an additional Stamina point

Alternately, rather than increase the stamina cost, you could tie in the Attack/Defence stats (god knows they're useless at the moment) to stack against Building level so it actually gives these values a purpose in game instead of just investing in Stamina or NRG.

Higher attack stat increases amount of loot by a %
Higher defence stat increases % chance of attack against higher defence buildings - i.e. ability to repel countermeasures or negate defences.

Mafia numbers and stats can then also be removed from the looting process and Raid Bosses etc. I mean seriously, who takes 500 dudes, wielding 500 bombs, guns and knives, wearing heavy armour and driving 500 cars to a robbery on a Laundromat or to beat up one Raid Boss anyway?

People would soon start investing in these Att/Def stats instead to increase loot and RB/EB effectiveness - would change the whole dynamic of robbing and how you allocate stats and realign the game to be more practical. This could be implemented reasonably easy, and then they could give everyone a one time stat reallocation and get LTQ's, RB's and EB's strength/nrg requirements back down to a sensible level.

t12pm
07-30-2014, 03:41 AM
This could be implemented reasonably easy, and then they could give everyone a one time stat reallocation and get LTQ's, RB's and EB's strength/nrg requirements back down to a sensible level.

Lmao you said sensible while talking about a gree game

sister morphine
07-30-2014, 06:05 AM
People would soon start investing in these Att/Def stats instead to increase loot and RB/EB effectiveness - would change the whole dynamic of robbing and how you allocate stats and realign the game to be more practical. This could be implemented reasonably easy, and then they could give everyone a one time stat reallocation and get LTQ's, RB's and EB's strength/nrg requirements back down to a sensible level.
Spoken like someone's who put too many points into attack/defence, lol (I'm there too for what it's worth!)

miaomiao
07-30-2014, 06:18 AM
Too bad with any changes in game now GREE dont even inform us at all. Hope they could announce any changes or update in game and info , prizes for the coming events.

Simon.
07-31-2014, 04:53 PM
Spoken like someone's who put too many points into attack/defence, lol (I'm there too for what it's worth!)
He he - yeah, i'll admit it, but I learnt that lesson very early on - my other 3 mains Att/Def stats haven't been touched!

Still, I don't think they could implement that level of building upgrade and stat utilization to CC - too far gone and would be too complex to roll out, I can already hear the complaints if they tried - I think if they were to take that on board they'd have to make a whole new game (which isn't a bad idea) :)

Alternately, rather than increase the stamina cost, you could tie in the Attack/Defence stats (god knows they're useless at the moment) to stack against Building level so it actually gives these values a purpose in game instead of just investing in Stamina or NRG.

This could work both ways - the defenders ATT/DEF stats would reinforce the building and work against the Attackers ATT/DEF stat. Dunno, would probably just make everyone run two main accounts - one for looting/bosses and one for turf wars.

I guess with the current loot process, you could say you bring your entire crew to secure the hood while you loot many buildings - they act as a perimeter and fend of the Mafia :) weak justification, but justification all the same...