PDA

View Full Version : Collect all button

Max Power
07-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Ya know, like the one just implemented in Modern War?

Lets have it. Stat!

Nighteg
07-27-2014, 05:21 AM
A lot of things implemented in MW need to come over to CC. The first is lvl cap increase IMO.

plavine
07-27-2014, 05:28 AM
A collect all button would be awesome !!!!

Diamonddavej05
07-27-2014, 08:42 AM

Lets have it. Stat!

Let's get that shat over here now

Thatkidyouknow
07-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Yes plez. Lvl cap too. Not for me but I know some 250's that want a harder epic boss

Mr Art0is
07-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Yes plez. Lvl cap too. Not for me but I know some 250's that want a harder epic boss

Hello Jokim

Vile Lynn
07-27-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes, please & increase the max level to 300!

Thanks for making the post-war, Victory Splash Screen pop-up several times for us to check out our war rewards more often than once! Thanks for listening, GREE! :) Awesome!

surfinguy369
07-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Why even put a level cap on a game like this anyways?

Champion24
07-27-2014, 03:48 PM
Why even put a level cap on a game like this anyways?

Because funzio sold this once great game to Gree.D
Money money money. . Thats all they care about..
Kcuf the players .. Df1 is wise to it though.

Nighteg
07-27-2014, 04:33 PM
That's the answer i got from support about the lvl cap increase:

We understand that there is a strong desire for a level cap increase. Our game designers have discussed the possibility of a level cap increase, though there is no set data for a release at thsi time.

I suggest everyone writes a ticket about this, so they'd see how important it is to us.

My2cents
07-27-2014, 11:35 PM
I've sold buildings because of lag and of course they don't restore them. One click all would be awesome.

Captain Torgue
07-28-2014, 01:44 AM

Lets have it. Stat!

Just because you are lazy and lounge around on the coach all day eating French fries and watching Oprah and days of our lives doesn't mean everyone else is.

Why don't you just tap on each building to collect like we currently do and quit your whining fatty!

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Just because you are lazy and lounge around on the coach all day eating French fries and watching Oprah and days of our lives doesn't mean everyone else is.

Why don't you just tap on each building to collect like we currently do and quit your whining fatty!
You have of course bagged up any remotes you might have and stowed them in the loft, or is this a case of do as I say not as I do? ;)

One tap collecting is the best thing. Only the lag before the cash arrives spoils the effect a bit. Maybe that's my garbage connection though.

Matt - Kill MNSH
07-28-2014, 07:14 AM
All this is fueling me to start playing MW.. but I don't want another addiction in life...

Max Power
07-28-2014, 09:00 AM

You should be thankful their isn't a minimum IQ requirement here. Whatever would you do with all that sudden free time? Of course, that is why you are known as Captain Tongue rather than Captain Cerebellum.

I want the collect all button because collecting is a PITA when you are driving 100mph on the interstate and steering with your knee because you are smoking a cigar with the other hand. Simple enough?

Tadaaah
07-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback on the collect all button. We'll make sure the teams know!

Remember, let's keep it classy.

Vile Lynn
07-28-2014, 11:28 AM
The button is pretty cool in MW, but it does not collect robbed buildings.

In CC that means I can collect my LMs easier.

Max Power
07-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Tadaaah, if you guys do it for this game, please have it include robbed buildings.

Thanks!

Classy Max.

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Tadaaah, if you guys do it for this game, please have it include robbed buildings.
I'd rather it didn't, as I have some annoying time buildings which I've deliberately left robbed.

Vile Lynn
07-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Same here... I keep some buildings robbed for a very active, special leech that has a puny IPH. (Enjoy your $1!) :p Robbing doesn't usually bother me, but this player is a <deleted comment>.

After using it in MW, I don't know if I still like the "collect all" button.
In MW, it lags HARD. I hit the button and I have to wait too long for it to register in my vault TO vault it... maybe it's just my old devices that lag.

If they do bring it to CC, putting a [ON/OFF] switch for it in the Settings would be appreciated.
I would turn it 'off' in MW if I could; I can collect & vault faster.

mxz
07-28-2014, 09:43 PM
Same here... I keep some buildings robbed for a very active, special leech that has a puny IPH. (Enjoy your $1!) :p Robbing doesn't usually bother me, but this player is a <deleted comment>.

In MW, it lags HARD. I hit the button and I have to wait too long for it to register in my vault TO vault it... maybe it's just my old devices that lag.

If they do bring it to CC, putting a [ON/OFF] switch for it in the Settings would be appreciated.
I would turn it 'off' in MW if I could; I can collect & vault faster.You obviously have no idea how it works. It sends the information much quicker ( and more efficiently) than tapping on every single building.

sister morphine
07-28-2014, 11:01 PM

I would turn it 'off' in MW if I could; I can collect & vault faster.
Refreshing rivals afterwards does the trick for me.

Captain Torgue
07-29-2014, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback on the collect all button. We'll make sure the teams know!

Remember, let's keep it classy.

Please tell your team to keep it as it is. Remember broseph if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

-Batman-
07-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Would love a collect all but deffo not robbed buildings. If a building gets robbed I just leave it so I can resync it

Max Power
07-29-2014, 06:17 AM
The whole point of the button is convenience and efficiency. There is no other reason to install it. If you don't want it to collect robbed buildings, simply don't use it. There is always the option to just carry on the way you are rather than have Gree design it to your personal preferences.

It really makes no sense building and installing it just to collect some of the buildings.

Nighteg
07-29-2014, 10:09 AM
We should set our priorities straight! First lava lamps, then everything else!

Vile Lynn
07-29-2014, 10:22 AM
You obviously have no idea how it works. It sends the information much quicker ( and more efficiently) than tapping on every single building.

oh, thank you, mxz... now I know :rolleyes:

mxz
07-29-2014, 10:54 AM
The whole point of the button is convenience and efficiency. There is no other reason to install it. If you don't want it to collect robbed buildings, simply don't use it. There is always the option to just carry on the way you are rather than have Gree design it to your personal preferences.

It really makes no sense building and installing it just to collect some of the buildings.In MW it doesn't automatically collect raided buildings, I'm not sure why everyone seems to be indicating (or assuming) that it does...

It didn't do it in beta, either, so it seems like a silly point for people to keep making.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2014, 01:26 PM
In MW it doesn't automatically collect raided buildings, I'm not sure why everyone seems to be indicating (or assuming) that it does...

It didn't do it in beta, either, so it seems like a silly point for people to keep making.
Perhaps you missed this part of the thread.

The button is pretty cool in MW, but it does not collect robbed buildings.

We know it does not collect raided buildings in MW.

We are talking about improving it for CC.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Original "Collect All Button in CC" thread

sister morphine
08-11-2014, 07:53 AM
Perhaps you missed this part of the thread.

We know it does not collect raided buildings in MW.

We are talking about improving it for CC.
In all honesty I don't see how having it collect robbed buildings is an improvement. Sometimes you might wish to shift the next payout time for a building that gets hit all the time so leaving it robbed is the better option.

It's no answer to say do the others manually as the "collect all" button presumably would not disappear until all buildings are collected. For those who want the option it's best to include a collect robbed buildings on-off slider in the settings. Just not by default please.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2014, 08:57 AM
I agree re robbed buildings... I wouldn't want robbed buildings auto-collected in this way, either. I doubt GREE would code it to collect both ready & robbed. IF it is added to CC, I hope GREE includes an on/off toggle in the settings.

For those that don't play Modern War...
In MW, tapping the Collect All" button collects all buildings that are ready; it is supposed to leave the raided buildings alone for you to collect manually. (Some say in the MW forum that sometimes it collects both ready & raided buildings...?)
After collecting, the CA button disappears, even if raided buildings are left uncollected, until another building is ready to collect, and it pops back up again.

It's a neat, new feature but not necessary.

sister morphine
08-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Not necessary maybe, but so much easier than scrolling around my messy base :-)

And yes, it leaves raided buildings uncollected. ��

Governer
08-11-2014, 11:21 AM
The button for collect all would be good as I myself have accidently sold buildings due to lag. But more important would be to raise the 250 level top out to 300 or above. As I have an account close to this level I would greatly appreciate it, and I know others would to.

dip.stick
08-11-2014, 12:07 PM

Lets have it. Stat!

How about a collect all for all your devices? Or a collect all that takes all your money and converts it to gold?

Max Power
08-11-2014, 12:54 PM
How about a collect all for all your devices? Or a collect all that takes all your money and converts it to gold?

Even better!

Actualy, I like the collect all feature because often the only time I have to check in is during my commute. just looked at Modern War right now and all my building came up for collection 1 hour ago, and I was hit 45 minutes a go, 25 minutes ago and 11 minutes ago. Pretty much cleaned me out. The "Collect Some" butting managed to get only three buildings. That happens a lot, and in that scenario, the Collect Some button is a useless feature.

Now, if I could just find a way to have a Collect Dippy button installed, all your base will be mine.

Dipstik
08-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Even better!

Actualy, I like the collect all feature because often the only time I have to check in is during my commute. just looked at Modern War right now and all my building came up for collection 1 hour ago, and I was hit 45 minutes a go, 25 minutes ago and 11 minutes ago. Pretty much cleaned me out. The "Collect Some" butting managed to get only three buildings. That happens a lot, and in that scenario, the Collect Some button is a useless feature.

Now, if I could just find a way to have a Collect Dippy button installed, all your base will be mine.

What you say?!?!

Max Power
08-11-2014, 02:49 PM
What you say?!?!

You heard me.

Although, I have to admit, I may be one of the few when I finally "win" this game, you will not be moving one step closer to the top.

Edit: OMG, I just realized I fell for troll Dippy a couple posts back.

I need to be more careful.

Raimunda
08-11-2014, 03:05 PM
I would much rather they fix the gold button before they try to implement new features. Fixing what is broken should be first priority.

Dipstik
08-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Edit: OMG, I just realized I fell for troll Dippy a couple posts back.

I need to be more careful.

Someone set you up the bomb.

Vile Lynn
08-12-2014, 01:23 PM
I would much rather they fix the gold button before they try to implement new features. Fixing what is broken should be first priority.

My gold button works just fine... too good sometimes. :)