PDA

View Full Version : MW on a Copy tablet.

norm331
07-26-2014, 08:11 AM
I won a Coby tablet, but it only has amazon appstore and Getjar. Does anyone know how I can get MW to work?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-26-2014, 12:20 PM
You can Google other android download sites. There are many. This game can be found on the others. I don't want to post here the names to violator of the rulings.

Maverick0073
07-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Use 1mobile market to download mw

LarryJackson
07-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Google play should also work

PITA4PRES
07-27-2014, 06:42 AM
My nephews had Coby tablets and were able to download MW, so I know you can do it.

pick_sax
07-27-2014, 08:57 AM
Norm, i agree with mavrick. 1mobile works.

bam bam.
07-28-2014, 02:52 AM
Play another game. Its a sign from god. Lol

Zebra25
07-28-2014, 09:32 AM
You need to get a better job then my friend.

Depends on how important you think what you need it for really is to you. I can think of a hundered reasons not to buy gold. But for some people in War of Nation's it is a status symbol for them. It's like" LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"! I ain't with that school of thought. I can have just as much fun playing Magic as this. And I don't have to worry about an update messing up my game. Or loosing my deck. I understand GREE has a tech support issue when it comes to fixing these bugs. I say Call an Exterminator if you have a bug problem. Do some Fumigation and fix whats wrong. Buy gold? Not me. Not now. Or ever. Zebra25, Over and Out!

I won a Coby tablet, but it only has amazon appstore and Getjar. Does anyone know how I can get MW to work?
ONE STAR*REVOLUTION,
You got a Browser on that? Try going directly to Modern Warfare. No luck? Does it have Blue tooth? Then link it to your mobile device. If that don't work, try a SUB Cable link between mobile and pad. And if all else fails, find some one to sell it toward get better hard ware!