PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fresh start top 50 and above only

Who dares wins
07-26-2014, 01:55 AM
Hi my name is matt and have been playing this game on and off 4 3 years almost so am well versed in the games tactics and have recently returned to the game. I'm currently in a top 100 faction but am looking for more in the way of faction events as my faction are limited in what they can do.

A little about me

I'm 28 years old
Have 3 kids
I work during the day

I use gold at wd and faction boss and raid boss events (where needed)
My stats are 120m-attack and nearly 150m-defence witch is low but please bare in mind when I left the game 8-9 months ago I was at 12m stats and in sealteam-6 as then the stat inflation didn't exist so in the last set of event along I have grown buy 100m on each stat with minimal gold use.

I'm looking for a mature faction and friendly environment I dnt mind if u have daily donation rules altho I think they are silly as everyone should donate what they can anyway.

If you are able to offer me a position in ur faction them I'm willing to help u and all ur faction members ASWELL

I use the apps line , group me , and palringo only

Thanks for ur time :)

YankeePhil
07-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi my name is matt and have been playing this game on and off 4 3 years almost so am well versed in the games tactics and have recently returned to the game. I'm currently in a top 100 faction but am looking for more in the way of faction events as my faction are limited in what they can do.

A little about me

I'm 28 years old
Have 3 kids
I work during the day

I use gold at wd and faction boss and raid boss events (where needed)
My stats are 120m-attack and nearly 150m-defence witch is low but please bare in mind when I left the game 8-9 months ago I was at 12m stats and in sealteam-6 as then the stat inflation didn't exist so in the last set of event along I have grown buy 100m on each stat with minimal gold use.

I'm looking for a mature faction and friendly environment I dnt mind if u have daily donation rules altho I think they are silly as everyone should donate what they can anyway.

If you are able to offer me a position in ur faction them I'm willing to help u and all ur faction members ASWELL

I use the apps line , group me , and palringo only

Thanks for ur time :)

Check your PMs