PDA

View Full Version : new ios update

Mcm2013
07-25-2014, 04:59 PM
love the features of the new update, i know the collect all isn't working yet, but wanted to be on the side saying thanks for the current goal reward info and will be even happier when the other part works as well. thanks for at least showing you are listening

Tadaaah
07-25-2014, 05:12 PM
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and don't worry that button will be working shortly! We'll let the teams know.

EDIT: Is fixed. Please restart your game. It may take a few seconds to update.

Area51z
07-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Yep. Winner!!! Thanks

Kiko Matsing
07-25-2014, 09:45 PM
Very good update feature, this will avoid accidentally selling buildings. Good job on this Gree

yoyo1
07-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Collect all income
Works like a charm!!!
The button of the century.

bam bam.
07-25-2014, 10:17 PM
im going to miss the little race when you are raiding someone and they catch you with your hand in the cookie jar

All Money
07-25-2014, 10:46 PM
Nice update features

Kossie
07-25-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm on android. What do you guys have for a button on ios?

TheWizard2100
07-25-2014, 11:41 PM

Well we have a button mid-down **COLLECT ALL INCOME** that simply does what it says!!
It only lits up when there is something to collect.

The other thing is that there now is a preview from upcoming prices like for number of wars you won or the streakprice for nxt goal.

Real Nice

Systematrix
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM
I literally cannot believe that they did something to benefit solely the customer and not themselves. There must be some kind of catch behind this update from which they benefit, I just haven't thought of it yet.

Kossie
07-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Wow, you kidding me. That's really a nice button.

360 Joules
07-26-2014, 01:31 AM
Thank you, thank you Gree admin/coders. My tendonitis from clicking on buildings will get better hopefully...

Alexindahouss94
07-26-2014, 02:46 AM
Great addition to the Game GREE

rainman875
07-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Its been a while since ive been impressed with this game, this is a winner.

Now lets get it on the android version.

Rowe1985
07-26-2014, 03:18 AM
Am I right in saying the units are ordered highest attack to low now to, or was that already done.

Bluehavana2
07-26-2014, 04:30 AM
Am I right in saying the units are ordered highest attack to low now to, or was that already done.

Got that a couple of weeks ago.

Happy to say... "Great job gree"!

G level 87
07-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Good job Gree! It's good to see happy customers here for a change.

Mr Dad
07-26-2014, 05:19 AM
I too am very impressed. I am especially happy with being able to see the awards one will get for completing the listed missions and LTQ events. This will save many minutes searching in vain for this info or waiting to see a splash screen in hopes of finding out.

And now the collect all button, wow! Especially helpful when I sleep collect. Too many times have I woke up in the middle of the night to sleep collect only to wake up and find once synced pairs of buildings completely off when i missed one (or to find a building simply completely gone!).

Thank you Gree for these good updates, very nice and appreciated.

hubsy
07-26-2014, 07:22 AM
Kudo's best update so far. Hope you roll it out for android as well

Cameron997456
07-26-2014, 07:24 AM
Tadaaah any clue when Android will get this update?

Systematrix
07-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Love the new button but have a couple suggestions.

When you collect all income with the button it doesn't show when you go to vault it. You have to resync with the servers (Faction tab, Refresh rivals, etc) for it to show up, then you can vault it.

Also it does not seem to collect raided bldgs, this would be nice to have also.

Mcm2013
07-26-2014, 10:22 AM
was just going to ask if they can look into raided buildings being collected as well

Sumiala
07-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Confirmed. Raided building has to manually be tapped to collect.

EDIT:
I do see a disadvantage for me, but not for raiders.
I do now not scroll across my base and because of all the upgrades quite a few buildings are out of synch, and I do not see anymore the times I collect which building.
Not complaining, just an observation. Make it your advantage for more raid success. haha

local1
07-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Keep it where raided building do not automatically collect. May be trying to reset collect time and this would interfere.

Suggstion:
If done in under 15-30 seconds or so . . .
1 click - collect all full buildings
2 clicks - sync collection with server
3 clicks - collect raided buildings
4 clicks - sync the 2nd collection with server

This would allow additional use to one button and give options to those collecting.

ichbin
07-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Seems when I collect the money, that sometimes it takes a minute before it registers so that it can be added to the vault. Fix this pls Gree.

Juggernaut
07-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Seems when I collect the money, that sometimes it takes a minute before it registers so that it can be added to the vault. Fix this pls Gree.

Thanks GREE for the wonderful button.
I am facing the same problem. Takes some time to appear in vault.

HardCorps_DP
07-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and don't worry that button will be working shortly! We'll let the teams know.

Thanks for the one button collect all feature!! Love it!!
By NOT including raided buildings, it gives us the option of keeping those buildings from regenerating more income--a nice feature if you're being hit over and over on some of your off-timing builds. The 18hr collect buildings for example. I know of players who purposely leave raided buildings alone until they stop being raided.

sbs2716g
07-27-2014, 12:13 AM

Cos the game is not alway sync directly with server or else the data usage will be high. U already save on all the tapping so just simply click refresh or just wait a while.

Max Power
07-27-2014, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the one button collect all feature!! Love it!!
By NOT including raided buildings, it gives us the option of keeping those buildings from regenerating more income--a nice feature if you're being hit over and over on some of your off-timing builds. The 18hr collect buildings for example. I know of players who purposely leave raided buildings alone until they stop being raided.

you already had that option before this button. I would prefer a collect all option, regardless of raided or not.

Skleinsmith
07-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Collect All Income Button not working to full potential

Collect all button does not collect raided buildings. I have to still manually collect/reset them.

Rolinz
07-27-2014, 10:32 AM

Can you let us know which content version has the update? That way we can verify if we are running or have the correct version with the fix.

LarryJackson
07-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Can you let us know which content version has the update? That way we can verify if we are running or have the correct version with the fix.
The update is in program version 4.2.2 build 422.0,
content version shouldn't matter but is mw_20140724_36393

Sumiala
07-27-2014, 01:26 PM
I see some really good arguments put forward here.
Yes, letting the raided building sit, to bring it back into synch is one I had not though about, but, you can still manually collect (you don't have to press the collect all button). Once your raided building is synched, use the collect all button.
This manually collecting would never be more than 48 hours (longest pay out time of any building) so for 48 hours (more likely less) you would have to revert to what you have been doing before this release: manually collect.
My conclusion: I personally prefer raided buildings to be included.

hmmm
07-27-2014, 04:24 PM

How about releasing an update for iOS and Android at the same time for once?

Lift Ticket
07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Collect All Income Button not working to full potential

Collect all button does not collect raided buildings. I have to still manually collect/reset them.

And I am personally ok with the way this is set-up....You should have to repair your building before you collect, It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?

TheDanimal
07-28-2014, 03:20 PM
love the new collect all button, the organized inventory & the prize info below the mission details

Max Power
07-28-2014, 03:33 PM
I see some really good arguments put forward here.
Yes, letting the raided building sit, to bring it back into synch is one I had not though about, but, you can still manually collect (you don't have to press the collect all button). Once your raided building is synched, use the collect all button.
This manually collecting would never be more than 48 hours (longest pay out time of any building) so for 48 hours (more likely less) you would have to revert to what you have been doing before this release: manually collect.
My conclusion: I personally prefer raided buildings to be included.

Agree 100%

And I am personally ok with the way this is set-up....You should have to repair your building before you collect, It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?

The whole point of the button is convenience. This isn't that. Defeats the purpose.

Arc Burn
07-28-2014, 07:21 PM

100% agree

The whole point of the button is convenience. This isn't that. Defeats the purpose.

100% disagree. You should have to repair. The inconvenience is your punishment for being tardy on collections. Plus if someone hits multiple buildings it's nice to know exactly which.

But it's all moot to me as I'm droid, I can't go flying or collect all.

Sacrifice
07-28-2014, 07:24 PM
I would love to know if there is going to be a collect all button coming out for Android anytime soon?

Luke7676
07-28-2014, 08:17 PM
I would love to know if there is going to be a collect all button coming out for Android anytime soon?

I would definitely love to know when. This is a major advantage for ios users, but us Android folks are still left in the dark.

Any update or time frame for Android would be greatly appreciated.

AdamInToronto
07-30-2014, 06:32 PM
It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?

Maybe it should be. What's the point of the button the way it is now, if you still have to go around scanning your base for raided buildings? Maybe a few taps are saved, but not much time. And besides, if you want go around and collect raided buildings manually, you would still be able to do that.

Max Power
07-31-2014, 07:20 AM
100% disagree. You should have to repair. The inconvenience is your punishment for being tardy on collections. Plus if someone hits multiple buildings it's nice to know exactly which.

But it's all moot to me as I'm droid, I can't go flying or collect all.

Repairing is and always will be available manually, just like before. The punishment for raided building is losing revenue, not extra clicks. When a button says "Collect All", I expect "All" to be, ya know......all!

Maybe it should be. What's the point of the button the way it is now, if you still have to go around scanning your base for raided buildings? Maybe a few taps are saved, but not much time. And besides, if you want go around and collect raided buildings manually, you would still be able to do that.

Exactly.

Sparkle
07-31-2014, 07:29 AM

Yeah. I don't get it. When will Android get stuff first? Why are you always creating this conflict between iOS and Android? Couldn't you have waited until both systems had collection buttons that work before making them available to anybody?

rainman875
08-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Finally android users have the button.

However having had the button on my iOS for a few days now, i have started to dislike it a tad, as I now have no clue as to what ive collected, without having to go around the buildings checking payout timings and so my "OCD" collection times are all out of sync.

guess you cant please everyone all of the time, unless maybe a on / off option in the settings could be introduced?

LarryJackson
08-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Just did the latest IOS update to fix goal reward defense bug,
but system now seems sluggish and I keep getting spinning circle.