PDA

View Full Version : New Update Issue

iMoe
07-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Gree can you please at least try your updates before you spread it for public !!! For those who didn't know yet there is an update for the game for the iOS devices to fix bugs ( i wonder what bugs ) and adding Collect All income Function but unfortunately it doesn't work once you collect them and close the app they appear again as not collected. Good Job Gree. The idea ( i think its been asked months ago) is so good but its not working. Fix it ASAP, Thank you.

Edit: just realize another thing in the update which is cool. it shows what rewards you will get in every mission available. just to be fair :P

ElMacho
07-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Agree, the collect all is an awesome feature (currently not working, but in the update). The showing what prize you get for completing the current goal is a HUGE bonus. We have been asking for both for a long time. (and when they fix the collect all we will have both) LOL :)

Mw Adam
07-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Gree can you please at least try your updates before you spread it for public !!! For those who didn't know yet there is an update for the game for the iOS devices to fix bugs ( i wonder what bugs ) and adding Collect All income Function but unfortunately it doesn't work once you collect them and close the app they appear again as not collected. Good Job Gree. The idea ( i think its been asked months ago) is so good but its not working. Fix it ASAP, Thank you.

Edit: just realize another thing in the update which is cool. it shows what rewards you will get in every mission available. just to be fair :P

For me, when I pushed "collect all buildings", I did not get the cash. WTF. It does not work on my main or mini game. I guess this is what we have come to expect as the norm?

Tadaaah
07-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey guys,

We are aware that this is not functioning. It will be functioning shortly.

ElMacho
07-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks Tadaaah

Web323
07-25-2014, 03:15 PM
So what is the processing fee for this feature? You don't get credit for all of your collects

Paisthecoolest
07-25-2014, 03:35 PM
I love being able to see the rewards. Nice job

Tardavic
07-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey guys, this should now be fixed! Please remember to restart so that you can collect right away!

lemonhaze
07-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Hey guys,

after we hit collect all will we need to still sync with server? i just did collect all and then had to refresh rival and it worked for me but if u would get rid of haveing to sync to server would be so much better..thanks

ElMacho
07-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey guys, this should now be fixed! Please remember to restart so that you can collect right away!

Thanks!

Tardavic, or Tadaaah, does this by chance also fix the issue where we need to refresh rivals after collecting money in order to make sure it registers with the servers??

Sacrifice
07-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Is it supposed to send it straight to the vault or in the bank where you need to add it to the vault?

sw71
07-25-2014, 05:34 PM
I like it.

miaomiao
07-25-2014, 07:51 PM
No new updates for android yet. Its tht new update only for ios user?

Auspex
07-25-2014, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't be in too big a rush to update. let others debug it for Gree first and wait a bit til the update to the update is out.

Even then you could probably wait a week or so just to be sure you can still play once you update.

I've just seem way to many posts on here that say "I've updated the game and now it won't open" etc.... stuff that shouldn't make it to the Beta testers but it makes it to live updates.

Kiko Matsing
07-25-2014, 09:58 PM
This new feature avoids accidental selling of buildings :-) . Thanks Gree for this

Pidgeot
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Hope Android gets this REAL soon. This place us at a disadvantage when raiding iOS users.

TheWizard2100
07-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Thanks!

Tardavic, or Tadaaah, does this by chance also fix the issue where we need to refresh rivals after collecting money in order to make sure it registers with the servers??

No it doesn't You still need to refresh rivals after hitting the button to make sure it registers with the servers!!!
Remember its still an improvement! ;)

Mw Adam
07-26-2014, 08:17 AM

Still not working for me. The collect all button does not work on my main or mini game. It would be a great feature if it worked. I am curious, has Gree rolled out any new event or feature of the game that worked right the first time?

Kane Sickle
07-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Good feature.
Would be great if it got sent it directly to your vault.
There is about a 30 second delay before I can vault it, so just more time to crash, get attacked, raided, distracted or just forget to stash it.
Still, I like it.

Ky man
07-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Love the new update but the collect button didn't work on raided buildings.

360 Joules
07-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Love the new update but the collect button didn't work on raided buildings.

Yup same here

SUPpose So
07-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Sorry but hate it. I raid about 1 billion a day.. Now ppl can hit one button and collect. I lose out if raiding when owner turns... At least before i'd get a few more hits in.

Auspex
07-26-2014, 12:16 PM
I have tried to make it consistently fail but so far it's only random when you collect all and go to a map right away the money is no where, sometimes... I wouldn't have noticed but I spent myself to almost nothing and after collecting was farming folders and noticed I had no money. Now I don't use the button cause that was only 11 mil but I'd hate to have a 80mil collect go missing.

I've managed to make it fail a couple times but it is not consistent just don't jump off base too fast after collecting. I'm guessing. Maybe go back to the Beta team and see if they have found it yet....

Snatcher
07-26-2014, 02:08 PM
There is a time delay of 5seconds between collect all and able to vault it is This correct

JB5
07-26-2014, 04:00 PM
There is a time delay of 5seconds between collect all and able to vault it is This correct

That's why I've stopped using it already. It's a great concept, but the delay makes you think it's automatically vaulted, when it's not.

MajikUF
07-26-2014, 04:18 PM
I think it's the server verification making sure that you didn't just jump in and collect from a raided building that isn't showing up as raided yet. Features always come with some benefit for gree too which I assume the server verification is one of them.

Rolinz
07-27-2014, 10:28 AM
When using the "COLLECT ALL INCOME" button, still needs to refresh or sync with the server to work.

Also, is it supposed to just collect and add to your bank but it does not automatically add to your vault. I think you sill need to do that manually.

But the one thing I have to commend Gree for is the new feature of showing the reward. It is an awesome feature and thanks for that. I wish it showed more of the rewards for the entire event but this is a great first step in the right direction.

Also love the inventory is sorted in some form at least and bonuses are listed or grouped with the right order.

Hopefully more good things to come.

BIGBOY
07-27-2014, 11:55 AM
when will we be able to see the prize of a mission on android???

BIGBOY
07-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey guys,

when will we be able to see the prize of a mission on android???

786TRYX
07-28-2014, 02:49 AM
Waiting...

Sheldor Sir
07-28-2014, 05:16 AM
fed up with this collect income button keep tapping by accident and cash vanishes GreeD's latest way to get real money by deleting your income so you'll 'buy' cash..............logged ticket and surprise surprise ...............closed. to say slightly annoyed after doing to 48hr building is understatement, 1 step forward 5 steps back

heiken
08-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Make sure you use this function over wifi, or an stable network connection, otherwise all your income will vanish, DO NOT USE IT OFFLINE. Collect all income and sync with the server is "risky" over mobile network. Usually, I protect the amount in the vault inmediately after collect, or refresh rivals.

TheBFO
08-07-2014, 06:12 AM
I use this feature on wifi, not on wifi, and my money never disappears. The button works just fine for me and does exactly what its supposed to.