PDA

View Full Version : Why? You have to be kidding me...

Cobra Kai
07-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Gree,
Please explain the plan for the next raid boss.

You drove the health to astronomical levels.

Our attack base stats have not increased that much. The boosts have driven our stats up but you don't count boosted stats for raid boss.

Did you change to allow boosted stats for damage ?

Do you seriously think we deserved a 2 bil health jump for a Lol 100?
Masters level is already impossible for anyone not top 10 and only few of them have been able to accomplish it.

Please explain the logic and reasoning behind this incredible jump in health.

bigflan
07-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Where do you guys see this info

Thorm V2
07-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Go to vault- donate folders. Put in a bigger number than you have- like 888- then it asks if you want to buy more- hit yes- then you're in the raid boss section now- hit summon to see the folders needed & health of each boss.

SUPhacks
07-24-2014, 07:06 PM
everything will always go up they will never make something easier

Sacrifice
07-24-2014, 07:14 PM
You have heard the term the rich get richer while the poor get poorer? Seems to me that the stat differences will grow between the levels of the top 250 teams to the top 500 or below. This will make it near impossible for some of the teams that were already struggling to get through this boss without significant gold or help from the larger teams.

stephen2013
07-24-2014, 08:12 PM
everything will always go up they will never make something easier

I think he is trying to say that the pace they're increasing the boss health is higher than the pace our stats are increasing.

Prestige is possible for top 500 factions to complete. My faction has bounced around between top 200 and 500, and we have always finished prestige raid boss. All it takes is dedicated players and some heavy hitters in the faction for us, and outside help for others.

Lift Ticket
07-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Where do you guys see this info

The original forum troll...

Wow...haven't seen you around in forever...

jchow69
07-24-2014, 08:41 PM
An 8 bil increase in health means they are assuming that in a team of 60, each of us gained a 133.33 mil increase in our FAs. To my knowledge, not many players have increased their fas by that much...

bigflan
07-24-2014, 08:55 PM
The original forum troll...

Wow...haven't seen you around in forever... Someone has a problem with the mighty flan but remember I love haters

Cuombajj
07-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Maybe Gree saw that too many factions complete Prestige without spending any gold, they didn't like it and increased the HP to get more $$$.

2MblaZ
07-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Maybe Gree saw that too many factions complete Prestige without spending any gold, they didn't like it and increased the HP to get more $$$.

That's exactly the reason - you all forget it's a corporate = need profit. If ppl don't spend = NO profit = bad for them. the rest they seem to stopped caring since Funzio acquisition few years ago

aBigDek
07-25-2014, 08:09 AM
Increasing the masters level strength will eliminate more big hitters from being able to jump and help smaller teams. That means smaller teams will need to buy more gold for prestige. All about revenue.
But I'm expecting to see a BIG reward put out there for Masters. Maybe health regen???

jchow69
07-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Increasing the masters level strength will eliminate more big hitters from being able to jump and help smaller teams. That means smaller teams will need to buy more gold for prestige. All about revenue.
But I'm expecting to see a BIG reward put out there for Masters. Maybe health regen???

Health regen would be a big plus, just hope its not like 3%. Anything 20% or higher would be great.

Dirty Mind
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM
An 8 bil increase in health means they are assuming that in a team of 60, each of us gained a 133.33 mil increase in our FAs. To my knowledge, not many players have increased their fas by that much...

8 bil increase? are you talking about the masters lvl? most people i believe only look at the lvl 100 boss which increased by 2 billion. seems like a lot but thats an increase of 6.6M/regular attack in a 60 member faction. thats not really that big of a jump. Anyone who plays semi-regularly should be able to increase a PA by 33M since the last one.
50 captain growlers adds 7m to your PA, do that a few times and your already there.

jchow69
07-25-2014, 10:20 AM
8 bil increase? are you talking about the masters lvl? most people i believe only look at the lvl 100 boss which increased by 2 billion. seems like a lot but thats an increase of 6.6M/regular attack in a 60 member faction. thats not really that big of a jump. Anyone who plays semi-regularly should be able to increase a PA by 33M since the last one.
50 captain growlers adds 7m to your PA, do that a few times and your already there.

I was talking about masters, but even at prestige, to increase PA by 33 mil, what if they already maxed out on growlers? There has to be a point where stat growth slows down unless uve unlocked the 600k plane unit.

lemonhaze
07-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Gree,
Please explain the plan for the next raid boss.

You drove the health to astronomical levels.

Our attack base stats have not increased that much. The boosts have driven our stats up but you don't count boosted stats for raid boss.

Did you change to allow boosted stats for damage ?

Do you seriously think we deserved a 2 bil health jump for a Lol 100?
Masters level is already impossible for anyone not top 10 and only few of them have been able to accomplish it.

Please explain the logic and reasoning behind this incredible jump in health.

its not impossible for only top 10..we top 25 have got ever master done as well

jchow69
07-25-2014, 10:55 AM

Some top 25s have gotten it down, even a couple top 50s I think. Its about how much they want it, sometimes they can team up with another team having trouble and finish it together.

Huj
07-25-2014, 11:35 AM

Just because you have enough idiots to drop $100-$500 on gold for a single event does not make the event reasonable lol

I am a cow!
07-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Someone has a problem with the mighty flan but remember I love haters

Flan :D where's ur CCM avatar?

Asto
07-27-2014, 08:13 AM
Health regen would be a big plus, just hope its not like 3%. Anything 20% or higher would be great.
This sure would be nice, I agree. But with the current boosts in some events (mainly FL) and previous boosts, SUP will genuinely end up being on -100%+ health regen which theoretically means they won't have to ever regen (lmao��) and more significantly this results in SUP not spending anywhere near as much money on the game as they already do. Ultimately, gree will lose a lot of revenue from the big spenders not spending anymore

jchow69
07-27-2014, 08:29 AM
This sure would be nice, I agree. But with the current boosts in some events (mainly FL) and previous boosts, SUP will genuinely end up being on -100%+ health regen which theoretically means they won't have to ever regen (lmao��) and more significantly this results in SUP not spending anywhere near as much money on the game as they already do. Ultimately, gree will lose a lot of revenue from the big spenders not spending anymore

But they always go for health regen in Frontline anyways, lol

DILL3NGER
07-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Just because you have enough idiots to drop $100-$500 on gold for a single event does not make the event reasonable lol

Not at all. We're Top25 and complete Masters and individual. It's about organisation, big stats and having lots of friendly contacts.

Gerath
07-27-2014, 03:59 PM
So you're a top 25 that can't complete masters without outside help.