PDA

View Full Version : whats THE deal?

Die14
07-24-2014, 12:46 PM
whats happening here? so manny threads closed, so
manny players "Bandit" at THE forum........ i know u Guys, dont like people complaining and complaining all THE time here, but if we cant get any response what we should do? just quit ??? if thats THE point sounds fine for me, but we need some offial response sometimes, we used to be your customers, why to be this way to us???? my situation, im not a kid, i Will like to have a responsable conversation, but looks like its more easy to close THE threads and keep going.....so sad about that......
i'll stay here until i get some response......

Mr Art0is
07-24-2014, 01:20 PM
The close threads are mainly from the forum whingers and those trying to throw stones sup way, I'm quite happy the whingers aren't getting much air time.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Everyone KNOWS the deal.
No need to keep trying to dialogue with those that wish NOT to dialogue with you.
As the old saying goes: Actions speak louder than words.

Die14
07-24-2014, 01:29 PM
ok, first of all i dont have any problem about SUP Guys, they dont even know me, i was a top
400 player, indont like them, but thats like everyone here. i've tryed to explain before, im not a kid, im not here just to be trollyng or complaining about everything, just wanna have some
response about whats happening here......
there is a lot of things.....and i would like to start just about the "closed/moved/banned" threads.

thxs

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Moved to off-topic as this has nothing to do with gameplay.

SUPhacks
07-24-2014, 07:43 PM
SUP should truly be called out for what they do. I have been in some of the smaller sister factions. They are some good people that are just enjoying playing the game. I do however have a particular problem with certain members that come to the forums to stress the concern and outrange over cheating/hacking. I’m trying to keep this with in the TOS but will probably not be acceptable. They point their clean finger at the people they believe are cheating gree. But they have 3 dirty fingers pointing back at themselves. They have bought a hacked faction shell and used it to take the top spot in wars. They have bought concrete and folders for real world cash. They sell their accounts for when they no longer want to play. So tell me how does that qualify them to be pure or clean. Hope they don't higher the outside security firm, because that is also a list they will be at the top of. Hackers going to hack, cheaters going to cheat. Play the pixels this is not the world cup so who cares

normal guy
07-26-2014, 05:12 AM
totally agreee

Jaded Fusion
07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
TL;DR

True story #fact