PDA

View Full Version : Warning: All u.s. Service personnel

aBigDek
07-24-2014, 11:43 AM
The new (and old) Terms of Service posted by Gree are now being fully enforced.

As a prior service member my team has always supported our teammates that serve our country. If they are deployed or otherwise not available for some events we DO NOT remove them from the team. Instead, we have had them transfer their game to another teammate to maintain their account while they were out. All of us know that missing even 30 days of events can set your account way behind.

We were notified by Gree yesterday that one of these accounts has been banned because transferring games to another person is against their Terms of Service (TOS). Our teammate was deployed 2 months ago to Afghanistan. She has been playing Modern War for 2 years and had a monster account that was in the Gold Rewards program and had fought many times in the top 10. The account has has now been "permanently banned."

If you are in the service, you need to know that when you are deployed your Modern War game will become obsolete.

Gree....thank you for your continued support of our Armed Forces! They serve so WE can play YOUR game and pay YOU our money. Way to go.

jchow69
07-24-2014, 11:51 AM
Gree needs to change their policy towards the transferring account, heard there were many ppl in top teams getting banned as well, shows Grees absurdity.

Ajk
07-24-2014, 11:54 AM
This is horrible news for the men and women that serve our country. At the very least they should be completely refunded. There are ways to do this properly and an avenue should be found to make it right. I am absolutely disgusted with this story.

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 11:57 AM
There is already a thread on this topic. Please keep in mind bans shouldn't be discussed on the forums. We're trying to allow for a discussion, but the Terms of Service won't be changing. Apologies.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96063-Lol-so-let-me-get-this-straight