PDA

View Full Version : Small Suggestion for new LTQ's (All types)

bergmystr
07-24-2014, 08:43 AM
I've seen a lot of negativity and anger lately, so I'm going to try something different.

Gree, When new LTQ's come down the road. Would it be possible to put the NPC's on any other map that is not either the Shipyard or Docks?

I don't want to complain about ToS or format, or prizes (there is a lot of that going on right now). I just want to throw something out there that I find could use improvement with gameplay.

Comments welcome.

Lift Ticket
07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
I've seen a lot of negativity and anger lately, so I'm going to try something different.

Gree, When new LTQ's come down the road. Would it be possible to put the NPC's on any other map that is not either the Shipyard or Docks?

I don't want to complain about ToS or format, or prizes (there is a lot of that going on right now). I just want to throw something out there that I find could use improvement with gameplay.

Comments welcome.

different maps would be cool, however it would possibl cause a delay in getting the New NPC's listed beforehand as Danimal and LJ would have to check maps they probably don't normally check...

I wouldn't mind a change of scenery, but I also appreciate all the help from the walk through posters.

General Soviet
07-24-2014, 10:53 AM
It's a simple change, but would make a pretty big difference. Like you said, a change if scenery, and maybe, just maybe, there won't be so many NPCs clogging the map! Imagine, not losing energy on NPCs from last month's LTQ when the NPCs crowd your target as if it is a famous celebrity. Of course, that could be fixed in other ways, but we haven't seen much of that.

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks for suggestion. We'll pass it along to the teams.

Nighthawk
07-24-2014, 05:37 PM

Comments welcome.

Fantastic Idea! There are enough permanent targets on those maps already walking around in too small of an area. Maybe it's just my small phone screen making it worse, but I always mis-hit a couple times and waste energy on those maps. or wait a while for them to separate. It sucks.

Sacrifice
07-24-2014, 07:39 PM

Comments welcome.

And it would be much appreciated if we knew what the final prize is going to be prior to the event starting. My android does not have splash screens anymore so I never know what the rewards are even after I receive them. It is rather frustrating.

plavine
07-25-2014, 05:39 AM
I agree too . Some if the maps are getting very crowded . They do this în KA too, same 4 maps every LTQ

pick_sax
07-25-2014, 06:06 AM
the crowding, and layering multiple targets is part of the online gaming theory.

help people make mistakes so they have to take extra effort to correct. or SPEND GOLD!

how many times have you seen a whole map empty except one little cluster, and you target along with every other target are right there!

I agree too . Some if the maps are getting very crowded . They do this în KA too, same 4 maps every LTQ

akindfoe
07-25-2014, 07:39 AM
My suggestion is that everyone can at least complete normal without spending gold and the final normal unit have a boost