PDA

View Full Version : HTC-White is looking for ppl to join their streak team

truckerdustin
07-23-2014, 11:47 PM
HTC-White is looking for ppl that want to streak or play on less demanding lvl. We don't have any minimum requirement. Just be active for war and that is it. Feel free to Rome between wars for events, we have an open door policy. Or if want can work with one of the teams we already have arraignments with your more then welcome to do so. Your choice, some just want to camp between wars and that is fine too. Kakaotalk is our chat app so if you have any questions contact me through Kakaotalk ID: truckerdustin

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 01:04 AM
HTC is a great community come play with us.

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 02:22 AM
Explain your accusations please? I would greatly appreciate it.

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 02:27 AM
Watch out people, HTC white, HTC red and HTC blue are all known to be hacking syndicates. Join at your own risk!

I don't usually agree with Grimmy, but here I do.
And don't forget, if you don't meet those minimums that aren't there, they will still boot you for not meeting them.

Coldjoey
07-24-2014, 02:30 AM
Watch out people, HTC white, HTC red and HTC blue are all known to be hacking syndicates. Join at your own risk!
I have been in HTC from day 1. We do not allow hackers, Glitchers or anyone who takes advantage of game loop holes.

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 02:32 AM
And don't forget, if you don't meet those minimums that aren't there, they will still boot you for not meeting them.

Would you like to elaborate?

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 02:36 AM
Not quite sure what needs elaborating.
People get booted with the excuse "they didn't meet minimums"

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 02:44 AM
I have been in HTC from day 1. We do not allow hackers, Glitchers or anyone who takes advantage of game loop holes.

Thank you CJ. Those that say different obviously don't not know us very well because hard work and discipline is the way we roll. Hackers are not tolerated in HTC.

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 02:48 AM
That sound pretty standard in any CC syndicate. If you don't meet minimum, wouldn't that mean you were technically a leech that should be booted. That's only far to the rest of the ppl in the syn that met requirements? No? I say again please elaborate..

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 02:49 AM
Yeah. Obviously. No one knows you guys so well because you are all so secretive and hidden.
Hard work? It's a game dude, not work.

mxz
07-24-2014, 04:33 AM
And don't forget, if you don't meet those minimums that aren't there, they will still boot you for not meeting them.Not to mention boot you for sticking up for a member who'd been there since day one and never failed to meet a non-existent minimum.

Sadly, this syndicate burned out with their own greed. :/

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 04:58 AM
*munches popcorn*

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 05:51 AM
That sound pretty standard in any CC syndicate. If you don't meet minimum, wouldn't that mean you were technically a leech that should be booted. That's only far to the rest of the ppl in the syn that met requirements? No? I say again please elaborate..

So now you are admitting there is a minimum? So why lie in your opening post?
If you are going to try and lie at least get your story straight first.
Seems to me you would say anything to try and get new recruits.
If you lie about something as mundane as a minimums why should anyone believe you aren't lying about those hacking rumours?

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 06:29 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?66125-HTC-Blue-is-NOT-Recruiting

Remember the good times, folks.

#stillsmug

mxz
07-24-2014, 07:17 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?66125-HTC-Blue-is-NOT-Recruiting

Remember the good times, folks.

#stillsmugNot still HTC. Still #smug.

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 07:43 AM
Not one #smug member left
Sad times.

madnoob
07-24-2014, 09:17 AM

You sir are a fool and nothing but a broke down second rate dipstik. Get your facts straight before talking outta your azz about ish you know nothing about. Now please pack up your garbage posts and carry on to troll the next persons thread. Thank you have a great day and better tomorrow

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
He probably knows a lot more about Htc from the start till now than you do.

mxz
07-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Not one #smug member left
Sad times.Wasn't the whole smug thing just Raggy, Dippy and I? Maybe Pawn, Photo and AFed? I mean, technically, all of HTC was called out but it was clearly aimed at a few of the more vocal SAS / Sunyvale / Grimmy / insert-other-hacking-syndicate critics.

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Lucifarian, dr. B...

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Luciferi is the one that originally started it all up I think.
But yeah was aimed at those ones mainly outing the hacking syns.
Sas, Vlad and grimmy I'm looking at you.
Maybe also mofisto for his infiltrating of other syns.

mxz
07-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Ah, yeah, definitely Mof.
Didn't Luci leave after like 3 wars? For some reason I thought he left before #smug became a thing.

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 12:19 PM
He left with raggy, Vl and a few others.
Was the beginning of the end for Htc.

Beamer 420
07-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Who really cares......most syndicates arent the same people they were a year ago......and there are alot of teams that have been hacked with many bonuses.....look at some of the syndicate recruit page.....how the hell are you barely a top 500 syn with 150-170 bonuses? and its not just one syndicate its many syndicates.

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 01:41 PM
HTC wasn't "most" syndicates.

#smug

edit: Love the avatar, btw... is that shining armor or just a fanpic?

Beamer 420
07-24-2014, 01:46 PM

#smug

edit: Love the avatar, btw... is that shining armor or just a fanpic?

Thats special for you dippy!! Not sure if I would call it a fanpic or mocking.....take it as you will.

BTW: aren't/weren't you in HTC?

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 01:49 PM
The mollies recruited me away. I can't believe I even met their standards, much less attracted their attention, but how could I say no to such an epic group?

mxz
07-24-2014, 09:33 PM

#smugAll it takes is one guy to get some power that can't help himself from pressing the red button and everything falls apart.

#MeanSmugging

truckerdustin
07-24-2014, 10:42 PM
The HTC-White of the past had minimum requirements. The HTC-White today is a small streak team, no hackers, no back stabbers, we aren't trying to fool anyone. It's a simple streak team to play and have fun in. We aren't looking for greatness, just a good time. So feel however you want to feel about it. The few guys playing in HTC-White at the moment are all stand up guys.

alex88
07-25-2014, 02:18 AM
How far you guys get on streaks?

PedroPimples
07-25-2014, 03:35 AM
Stand up guys?
You are either the worst judge of character known to man or peddling more lies.

Vile Lynn
07-25-2014, 01:30 PM
lol, so funny how time changes things

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 02:12 AM
Stand up guys?
Is there anything personal you'd like to share about any one of the Five guys currently in HTC White. Since YOU are so informed, I'd love to hear what you have to share about them.

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Stand up guys?

Actually I'd love to hear what you have to say to just about anything. Because your idiocracy is pure entertainment :)

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 02:47 AM
Ahhh resulting to insults. The obvious signs of a beaten boy.
It's ok kiddo, you'll catch on one day.

Htc white, the syn stolen from those that built it.

Dipstik
07-26-2014, 06:08 AM
Idiocracy? I didn't think Pedro had been elected yet.

#voteforpedro

mxz
07-26-2014, 08:31 AM
Htc white, the syn stolen from those that built it.Accurate, as they did kick out 2 of the top 3 donators (one who had never missed the non-existent minimum and one who scored less than 1,000 IP below a pre-war poll asking about minimums). No wonder the top donator left...

Lupo..
07-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Accurate, as they did kick out 2 of the top 3 donators (one who had never missed the non-existent minimum and one who scored less than 1,000 IP below a pre-war poll asking about minimums). No wonder the top donator left...

You butthurt?

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Accurate, as they did kick out 2 of the top 3 donators (one who had never missed the non-existent minimum and one who scored less than 1,000 IP below a pre-war poll asking about minimums). No wonder the top donator left...
It's okay MXZ, your Mollies are doing better then White now. Not worth getting upset over anymore.

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Ahhh resulting to insults. The obvious signs of a beaten boy.
It's ok kiddo, you'll catch on one day.

Htc white, the syn stolen from those that built it.

Actually Pedro, that wasn't intend as an insult. I was just pointing out the obvious.

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Is there anything personal you'd like to share about any one of the Five guys currently in HTC White. Since YOU are so informed, I'd love to hear what you have to share about them.
The fact that you avoided this question speaks volumes. Good day Sir

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 07:26 PM
So you send out insults, then deny that's what you did?
Well sounds like all you are doing is making it easier to prove how much you are lying.
It's quite funny to watch you make claims then backtrack.
Keep it up kid. One day you'll be able to stand with the big boys.

Hackers, cheaters, thief's, all round general douchebags.
If you fit this criteria join Htc white. You will fit right in!!!!

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 08:52 PM
So you send out insults, then deny that's what you did?
Well sounds like all you are doing is making it easier to prove how much you are lying.
It's quite funny to watch you make claims then backtrack.
Keep it up kid. One day you'll be able to stand with the big boys.

Hackers, cheaters, thief's, all round general douchebags.
If you fit this criteria join Htc white. You will fit right in!!!!
You still have not provided any actual or accurate facts. I can see where Dippy or MXZ are coming from. But you sir are speaking nonsense, rumors and lies. I suppose it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't practice what you preach. I suggest you write about something you know next time. "Big Boy"

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 02:09 AM
Basically because you don't have an idea who I am, you think I'm as ill informed as you. Yet again proving how much nonsense you spew.
The fact my "claims" were backed up by the people you mention just shows that once again, more lies are peddled.
You have yet to prove anything I said was wrong, and infact have been proved to be a liar by your own innacuracies and contradictions show what kind of team this is.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 03:57 AM
Basically because you don't have an idea who I am, you think I'm as ill informed as you. Yet again proving how much nonsense you spew.
The fact my "claims" were backed up by the people you mention just shows that once again, more lies are peddled.
You have yet to prove anything I said was wrong, and infact have been proved to be a liar by your own innacuracies and contradictions show what kind of team this is.

Your right, I don't know you, other then someone trolling. Just as you don't know me. There has been no inaccuracies in my post. I've explained it pretty clear, HTC white is now a streak team with a few player that want to streak. There are no minimums and our primary goal is to have fun.

As far as what you would like to misconstrued into lies. At one time HTC did have minimums and as far as I know ppl were kicked during that time for not meeting minimums. Whatever claims that were backed up have nothing to do with me nor the HTC White of today. I really don't care about what happened there in the past, that's not the syn we are now. If you have a problem with the ppl that you used to play with in HTC White, maybe it would be better for you to speak to them, other then creating a conflict with someone you don't know.

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 04:10 AM
I was never in Htc white.
I notice you haven't denied about stealing the syn. Booting those that built it for your own gain.
There was never minimums, was just lies used as an excuse to remove people as part of the syn stealing.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 04:20 AM
I was never in Htc white.
I notice you haven't denied about stealing the syn. Booting those that built it for your own gain.
There was never minimums, was just lies used as an excuse to remove people as part of the syn stealing.
If that happened, it happened before I was there. My primary syndicate is HTC Red. White disbanded after mass retirements. So we ended up with the syndicate. I'm not sure if would call that stealing?

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 04:27 AM
Mass retirements an the booting/removing of long term members who built the syndicate.
Maybe you should get all the information before you start talking.
Blue officers moved to white under the false pretence of cutting back. The went about removing players who built the syndicate. Enforcing fake minimums after war had finished, not before.
Finding any fake excuse they could to remove people so they could steal the syn for there own use.

Anyone interested in joining white this is the sort of people involved in running it.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 04:59 AM
Mass retirements an the booting/removing of long term members who built the syndicate.
Maybe you should get all the information before you start talking.
Blue officers moved to white under the false pretence of cutting back. The went about removing players who built the syndicate. Enforcing fake minimums after war had finished, not before.
Finding any fake excuse they could to remove people so they could steal the syn for there own use.

Anyone interested in joining white this is the sort of people involved in running it.

Your still talking about the past. This is the now

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 05:24 AM
Still some of the same people in a stolen syn.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Still some of the same people in a stolen syn.
Who are you referring to?

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 05:52 AM
You know who is in your syn

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 05:59 AM
You know who is in your syn
But do you?

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Yes. Liars, cheats and thiefs.

truckerdustin