PDA

View Full Version : Define service level agreement please

Toby_Bear
07-23-2014, 07:21 PM
Most legit company's have a service level agreement with their customers, most :) I know gree has a ToS that they expect us players to adhere to and if we don't we are banned, never to play that player again. My question to you Ms Taadah is what as players can we expect from gree from a SLA stand point? I've seen the mods here use the phrase "reasonable amount of time" when we players are having to deal with support. What is reasonable exactly? Can we have a copy of the SLA so that we have an idea as to how long certain support request will take? I mean as "paying" customers, we should know this right? For example, you go to any retailer, say nordstrom, you buy a shirt or blouse for the women out there...the receipt clearly states something along the lines of your have 30 days to exchange or refund... Clear SLA... Here it's a hope and pray.... Something is a miss wouldn't you agree?

bam bam.
07-23-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry but this thread will be taken down shortly as you talk sense.

Huj
07-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Something along the lines of between "your issue is being looked at and thank you for reporting the problem" followed by "we need more information and the event has ended and all prizes have been given out"

Sacrifice
07-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Exactly, you nailed it there. The key to this thread is we are "paying" customers that purchase a service/product. We expect some form of customer service standards in return.

mickymacirl
07-24-2014, 03:49 AM
Goto the content provider (Apple/Google) and state your case. Generally, from a support point of view, a free service has no SLA.

normal guy
07-26-2014, 06:40 PM
i'll bet here......no response..... i'll get banned, i think we get betters responses from CIA from gree....
first of all, thxs to be posting about this kind of issues, and sorry about my lenguage, im for spain, and its getting hardest to follow all THE claims about THE support team and this company, i dont even know how they have THE Apple support to keep Selling his product to all THE customers, this needs. to be just a joke ...

Paisthecoolest
07-26-2014, 07:45 PM
It is the weekend. No lock coming until Monday.

1GaDawg85
07-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Pigs will fly before any changes here

Speed ump
07-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Tony, you've obviously read their terms. If you don't agree with or like them, you're certainly free to find another game that meets your requiremnts. Anonymous, the accounts you've seen banned were for a reason, they cheated. You just don't like the fact that you and your buddies got caught at it. If you're going to do it, and least take off the diapers and man up to the consequences when you get caught. I know this falls on deaf ears, as you can't even abide by the rules in the forum, and create new acvounts here after have been forcibly booted for your previous actions here. Another troll thread started and continued by more trolls. That's ok, I'll continue to be here to control your efforts

damcv62
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Pigs will fly before any changes here

I'm pretty good at squealing on the way down.

bam bam.
07-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Funny how the forum mods avoid the tough questions

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-28-2014, 08:39 AM
This nonsense matters only to the devoted, diehards and believers. LOL Silly clowns

Shinedown Gree
07-28-2014, 11:59 AM
This nonsense matters only to the devoted, diehards and believers. LOL Silly clowns

You are truly one of the worlds leading scholars in this material

Boss Roger
07-28-2014, 07:40 PM
We've all been playing these silly games for a long time. The last time I questioned how GREE goes about their business got me banned from this forum for the better part of a year. We all k ow their customer service is weak andtheir games can be glitchy....it is what it is.