PDA

View Full Version : Gree, your chance to be the good guys

JWalt84
07-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Recently, you threw us all a curve ball and changed the battle plan from having a traditional long battle to include a 24 hour battle. This battle plan has also been inclusive of the most expensive LTQ to date and an SLTQ that was pretty tough even for the top teams to finish.

I won't venture to guess if raid boss will be much tougher or inclusive of 50 more levels (like MW) but I do think now is a great time for you guys to take a stand and help out the players a bit.

Have a 40% off sale on Friday for the 24 hour. Though I know that people will undoubtedly complain below and state that you would never and that we need to not ask, I find it the perfect time for you to show the players you are willing to help us out a little. You stated in another post that you are constantly tweaking to find new and fun ways to do things and while we are patiently working with you, take the time to help us out.

I appreciate in advance any admin taking the time to read this through and reply.

Tut
07-23-2014, 07:04 PM
I second this motion....

Thatkidyouknow
07-23-2014, 07:09 PM
^^^ whatever comes after seconding a motion

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I forward this

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-23-2014, 07:39 PM
I say leave it the way it is. Gree obviously has quite the overhead. These guys that keep spending record amounts keep the lights on for us in this game. And as long as they keep spending thousands, gree won't need to change.

Gree wouldn't keep upping the ante if enough players didn't keep buying in!

DoubleR7
07-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Poker tourneys have increasing antes as time progresses to force gameplay and elimination of players......... Gree is continuously upping the ante, so if you take what I said earlier and apply it to the game, they are purposely eliminating what player base they have left. Counter productive?

sister morphine
07-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Poker tourneys have increasing antes as time progresses to force gameplay and elimination of players......... Gree is continuously upping the ante, so if you take what I said earlier and apply it to the game, they are purposely eliminating what player base they have left. Counter productive?
They up the ante to ensure continued spending by the most addicted..... oops, strongest players. If a side effect is to to drive some lower spending and free players to quit the game it'll be taken into account.

Gree probably have an army of bean counters crunching the gold spend data for each event. If the increase in difficulty leads to a reduction above x% most likely the next one will be a touch easier to meet the targets.

Be sure though, player 'fun factor' is measured only by whether the gold spend target is reached.

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Recently, you threw us all a curve ball and changed the battle plan from having a traditional long battle to include a 24 hour battle. This battle plan has also been inclusive of the most expensive LTQ to date and an SLTQ that was pretty tough even for the top teams to finish.

I won't venture to guess if raid boss will be much tougher or inclusive of 50 more levels (like MW) but I do think now is a great time for you guys to take a stand and help out the players a bit.

Have a 40% off sale on Friday for the 24 hour. Though I know that people will undoubtedly complain below and state that you would never and that we need to not ask, I find it the perfect time for you to show the players you are willing to help us out a little. You stated in another post that you are constantly tweaking to find new and fun ways to do things and while we are patiently working with you, take the time to help us out.

I appreciate in advance any admin taking the time to read this through and reply.

Your idea has been reviewed by Gree and placed in their suggestion box where it belongs.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01903/rubbish-bin_1903441c.jpg

Nighteg
07-24-2014, 02:37 AM
I say leave it the way it is. Gree obviously has quite the overhead. These guys that keep spending record amounts keep the lights on for us in this game. And as long as they keep spending thousands, gree won't need to change.

Gree wouldn't keep upping the ante if enough players didn't keep buying in!

For once, agreed.

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-24-2014, 03:01 AM
For once, agreed.

you should agree with me more often. i make mad cents!

Morgz
07-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Does anyone actually buy gold at full price? I think it's all a mental marketing ploy. Leave an inflated regular price 90% of the time, only to offer an occasional "sale" every now and then. The 40% sales are brilliant, because many gold buyers will "stock up" during those. Gree is smarter than they get credit for.

Mountnezzy
07-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Does anyone actually buy gold at full price? I think it's all a mental marketing ploy. Leave an inflated regular price 90% of the time, only to offer an occasional "sale" every now and then. The 40% sales are brilliant, because many gold buyers will "stock up" during those. Gree is smarter than they get credit for.

And then cut off free gold videos until they make up the 40% they lost.

sarahb
07-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Jwalt for president. Get your together gree!!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Totally agree with this idea Jwalt, this cycle has been one if not the most expensive cycle in CC, a 40% sale would definite be nice considering we have a three day war the week after this 24hr war.