PDA

View Full Version : Drops in stats again , units have been missing?

sunfire
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Gree kindly explain again, another round whereby after completing the SLTQ, units have been missing and stats drop to a million...what is going on again? 😡😡😡😡

Stevejr
07-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Same here, stat drop like 5mil att and 4mil def. Man this sucks.

TheOracle
07-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Announcement is here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96119-If-You-Noticed-A-Stat-Drop

sunfire
07-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Announcement is here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96119-If-You-Noticed-A-Stat-Drop

Thkx oracle..that was the fastest response I ever get...lol

Oasis
07-23-2014, 07:03 PM
How were they duplicate? ? We had to use in game cash to buy them! I spent billions of dollars...will you be refunding the in game cash, and the gold used to replenish energy? Also...the first sltq these weapons were offered, you had the choice to use respect points or in game cash....doesn't sound like a mistake to me......I want my billions of in game cash back and gold!
Seems a little odd that you didn't run an sltq last cycle...and this time the option of buying the items was gone..

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Dude you got your prize GET OVER IT

Green Drake
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
So when will all of the in game cash as well as the gold we used to complete the SLTQs ensuring that we had 2 of these items be refunded back to us? While it may not have been your intention to allow us to gain two of these high stat items we as players should not be penalized for your ineptness.

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Besides it was a mistake for the duplicates stop trying to say "Oh Gree messed up and went back and fixed it so now I want it all back from the mistake they made."

Oasis
07-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Dude you got your prize GET OVER IT

You have no idea what ur talking about! Don't interrupt when the adults are speaking!

Thatkidyouknow
07-23-2014, 07:13 PM
I agree with green drake here but also have a question for TheOracle. Does his affect past ltq's as well and other ways you may have gotten duplicate items? For an rb a while ago I got 2 of the items called haymakers. Now I have one. No idea how I got two of them but the problem is resolved. Honestly, if everyone lost the "same amount" of stats relative to the bonuses you had, it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

Green Drake
07-23-2014, 07:17 PM
I agree with green drake here but also have a question for TheOracle. Does his affect past ltq's as well and other ways you may have gotten duplicate items? For an rb a while ago I got 2 of the items called haymakers. Now I have one. No idea how I got two of them but the problem is resolved. Honestly, if everyone lost the "same amount" of stats relative to the bonuses you had, it really shouldn't make much of a difference.
Not true. I have a higher iph. Therefore I was able to purchase all of the items prior to starting the sltq. I lost far more stats than players that could only selectively purchase items based on their available cash. I spent between 4-5 bill each sltq to ensure I had one item purchased and one item earned from completing sltq. Each sltq their was the possibility of buying roughly 20 items.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

Benjibbks5
07-23-2014, 07:29 PM
I think the question that needs to be asked to set this withthe right background is:

By duplicate, do you mean that if I have 1 SLTQ prize, I was wrongly given 2. And if I bought 1 SLTQ prize and won another, I was wrong given 4? If the answer to this is yes, then there is no ground for refund of in-game cash or gold used to buy the prizes. If the answer is no, then it is only right that the affected players be compensated.

Dipstik
07-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

You're threatening to commit a fraud here.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Check your inventory - ALL purchased SLTQ weapons have been removed, not some duplicate errors, but including those that were purchased using ingame cash, that GREE offered the option to purchase in game. If you have ever purchased a SLTQ item with CC cash, your stats are reduced. Those with high iph/cash who purchased most are affected the worst.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:42 PM
In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.

Tadaaah and TheOracle:

Thank you.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?83958-Original-Sin-LTQ-and-Street-Posers-SLTQ&p=1207762&viewfull=1#post1207762
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?86393-Urban-Combat-LTQ-SLTQ&p=1241116&viewfull=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Dipstik
07-23-2014, 08:28 PM
They were removed via script. No way to trace who lost what. They're not going to be returned. Move on, son.

Cindee429
07-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?83958-Original-Sin-LTQ-and-Street-Posers-SLTQ&p=1207762&viewfull=1#post1207762
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?86393-Urban-Combat-LTQ-SLTQ&p=1241116&viewfull=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Gree, why do we the player suffer when there is an issue with your servers.. Supposedly. It's unclear why we lost stats, I've heard a couple of different stories why this happened. But the right thing that needs to be done like gree has done In the past for the errors to taw is give it back .. Please do the right thing

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 08:36 PM
What I am getting from this is that people are saying "Gree we had an option to buy it with in game money or use IRL money but we did both even though we weren't supposed to ever even get 2 prizes so either give us a refund or remove the buying option."

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 08:40 PM
What I am getting from this is that people are saying "Gree we had an option to buy it with in game money or use IRL money but we did both even though we weren't supposed to ever even get 2 prizes so either give us a refund or remove the buying option."

What do you mean "we weren't supposed to"? Gree and mods know the options were offered and told us to buy saying it's stackable (or not stackable). Nothing wrong the players did.

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 08:48 PM
They said that they would be stackable yes, but they never intended for people to buy it and do the event

montecore
07-23-2014, 10:03 PM
They were removed via script. No way to trace who lost what. They're not going to be returned. Move on, son.

yep. but i expect each account to get 25 gold as compensation. sounds like someone on taw submitted the ticket.

Saronis
07-23-2014, 11:32 PM
u should know that tickets to apple and google asking for total refunds of real money r about to be send if they haven't been sent already..

t12pm
07-24-2014, 12:56 AM
They said that they would be stackable yes, but they never intended for people to buy it and do the event

If this was the case they should of never put the option to buy them, no matter how you look at it it is their fault not the players, another case of them stealing money, people bought I game cash, used gold for energy replenishing for what to have the items removed later on saying it was a error

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 01:15 AM

For once I agree with Dipstick. You morons shouldn't have purchased them but rather obtained them legitimately with gold usage like the rest of us did.

Good riddance to your weapons that were obtained with an unfair advantage.

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 01:28 AM
What the intellectually challenged (or in his own word, "moron") above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 01:55 AM
What the intellectually challenged (or in his own word, "moron") above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Oh boo hoo, you tried to obtain the said item twice when you should have known that it was only obtainable once. You used your gold to get the "wrapper" prize which you obtained so quit your whining.

No refund will be issued to you, however I can send you a bottle of shampoo instead

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbS679mPhSjVVQDzR7nrb7ARJ0yFfcK AId1ck_Wnek7mfKm4lz

rysherb78
07-24-2014, 03:39 AM
How come the paid for low stat crappy items are still there but the higher expensive ones removed....these sltq been going on for months and only now someone "realises" we have "duplicates".... What a joke but right on par with this company's rep.

Gungho
07-24-2014, 04:09 AM
For us little guys who don´t have high IPH, we need to rob, and I´m guessing I have spend 100+ hours in getting the Money for the extra weapons, for all the LTQ´s.

Not sure how I´m going to get reimbursed for that. Not sure its really worthwhile doing extra in the game when things like this happens.

GREE how can I know some functions in game is not intentionel, like buying weapons for Money? Please don´t give your players reasons to quit, its tough enough already getting events done.

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 04:32 AM
For us little guys who don´t have high IPH, we need to rob, and I´m guessing I have spend 100+ hours in getting the Money for the extra weapons, for all the LTQ´s.

Not sure how I´m going to get reimbursed for that. Not sure its really worthwhile doing extra in the game when things like this happens.

GREE how can I know some functions in game is not intentionel, like buying weapons for Money? Please don´t give your players reasons to quit, its tough enough already getting events done.

Are you going to reimburse Gree for all the respect points that you obtained with said "robs"? Are you going to reimburse them in the weapons and uzis you spent with these respect points?

If so you will have to re-imburse them for all raid boss prizes including mods.

bravo 6 vk
07-24-2014, 04:56 AM
You morons shouldn't have purchased them but rather obtained them legitimately with gold usage like the rest of us did.

+1 :rolleyes:

t12pm
07-24-2014, 03:20 PM
For once I agree with Dipstick. You morons shouldn't have purchased them but rather obtained them legitimately with gold usage like the rest of us did.

Lmao the only moron would be you how is it a unfair advantage the option was added by gree and everyone could do it. What about all the unfair advantages you gained before with your glitches you use to use oh maybe you don't want to talk about that. If that was suppose to not be why did a mod confirm it and say the mod wasn't stackable yet but would be.

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Please direct conversation to the main thread. Thank you: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96119-If-You-Noticed-A-Stat-Drop