PDA

View Full Version : If You Noticed A Stat Drop

Tadaaah
07-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Hello,

Some of you may have noticed a stat drop recently. We had a temporary server outage on July 18. When the server came back up, an issue caused some players to receive various duplicates of the Syndicate LTQ prizes. This issue could have occurred for prizes that went all the way back to the very first Syndicate LTQ. In the past few days, you may have noticed the duplication yourself either in your item numbers, the boosts you had, or from an increase in your stats. We have run a script to remove these extra items that were added to players' accounts which is why you may have noticed your stats drop. Please understand that your stats and boosts have simply reverted to the way they were before the items were duplicated.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration caused by this. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know. Thank you all for your understanding.

spiderman
07-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the update, mine dropped millions on Attack and Defense. GREE can adjust stats for this, but can't adjust wins and loses incurred during that "rob building glitch" when building showed ready and numerous times they weren't and people would get a loss. I had this happen hundreds of times over the course of this issue. Was told that win/loses can't be adjusted. Why not??stats are stats. Yes, this was sometime ago, and it still just doesn't make sense. Thanks

TheOracle
07-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the update, mine dropped millions on Attack and Defense. GREE can adjust stats for this, but can't adjust wins and loses incurred during that "rob building glitch" when building showed ready and numerous times they weren't and people would get a loss. I had this happen hundreds of times over the course of this issue. Was told that win/loses can't be adjusted. Why not??stats are stats. Yes, this was sometime ago, and it still just doesn't make sense. Thanks

The attack/defense stats you see are hard coded based on your inventory. The only adjustment we made was removing player's duplicate items. We can't directly modify wins/losses/stats.

Oasis
07-23-2014, 06:43 PM
How were they duplicate? ? We had to use in game cash to buy them! I spent billions of dollars...will you be refunding the in game cash, and the gold used to replenish energy? Also...the first sltq these weapons were offered, you had the choice to use respect points or in game cash....doesn't sound like a mistake to me......I want my billions of in game cash back and gold!
Seems a little odd that you didn't run an sltq last cycle...and this time the option of buying the items was gone..
It didn't happen on July 18th.....I started buying them the very first sltq....I've always had two of each cause I bought them

Tut
07-23-2014, 07:08 PM
If I submit a ticket can you show me what was duplicate? Incredible that we stick with this company so long...

angel_pitcher13
07-23-2014, 07:14 PM
I agree with Oasis. We were given the option to purchase these items in ADDITION to earning them in the sltq. You owe us either all the gold back that we spent completing the sltq or all the in game cash/respect that we spent purchasing these items. They were not arbitrarily duplicated. They were strategically earned in some cases.

Thatkidyouknow
07-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Does this affect ALL LTQ's ever? Or just this recent one.

Oasis
07-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Does this affect ALL LTQ's ever? Or just this recent one.

All of them...this SLTQ didn't allow you to buy them

Thatkidyouknow
07-23-2014, 07:22 PM
All of them...this SLTQ didn't allow you to buy them

But I never bought ANY items for ANY LTQ because I can't afford it and my stats still dropped a fair amount. When I woke up I had 17.1m attack and now I have 16.3m

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:41 PM
In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.

hotterthanyourgf
07-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?83958-Original-Sin-LTQ-and-Street-Posers-SLTQ&p=1207762&viewfull=1#post1207762
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?86393-Urban-Combat-LTQ-SLTQ&p=1241116&viewfull=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Stevejr
07-23-2014, 07:53 PM
In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.

Some of the players even purchased the ingame cash with real money in order to purchase the items before syndicate completed the goal, so that they can have 2 of them. So basically this so called "system error" made the players lost all their ingame cash and also real money. I bet you guys had never tasted this kinda lost like we facing now, it's a pain and real dissapointed. Please get this issue sorted out and to be fair for us.

<3 Hz
07-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Why do this now GREE?

It wasn't causing any harm.

Biggy Smalls
07-24-2014, 12:18 AM
This is getting beyond a joke. You could always try informing people BEFORE you go and make changes to the game.... Lost over 2 mil from you removing weapons that I had purchased during sltqs. Are you going to refund all that cash spent?... My guess is a response something along the lines of - 'We aren't able to refund in game cash spent, but we are able to remove items from your inventory' Cheers. Another gold star for customer service.

Daralight
07-24-2014, 12:41 AM
Gree, this is getting ridiculous, this is the second game you screw up for us!!!

A while back you screwed us over in KA, showing us false stats, cause of a bug after releasing a ltb!
We've actually had to battle with these false stats 😡

Now in CC you taking away items we've worked hard for, even if it's items bought with ingame cash 😡
Ffs could've used the cash in another manner if this is the result of your screw ups 😤
Not even mentioning real money spend to finish these events!
I too am among the peeps buying sltq items, and am now penalized for doing so 😳

Solution to your problems:
Do not touch our stats, and start working on a smooth running bugfree game ffs

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 01:17 AM
The only adjustment we made was removing player's duplicate items.

Thank you! Its about time someone addressed the situation of people being able to buy the prizes with cash instead of using gold like the rest of us. Let this be a lesson to them!

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 01:27 AM
What the intellectually challenged above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Greeny1
07-24-2014, 01:51 AM
What the intellectually challenged above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Well put, Captain must not have used logic on that post. My stats have dropped by 4m plus, I had bought and used gold to complete all SLTQ events, so either gold was wasted and needs to be refunded, or the billions of in game cash needs to be refunded.......and guess what will happen? Zip!

Keapa
07-24-2014, 02:19 AM
A properly organised inventory as requested by players would have helped.

Nighteg
07-24-2014, 02:28 AM
For 2 years, you can't find the 30 minutes it takes to code the increase of the lvl cap to 300, but you always find time to screw things up! Amazing! :mad:

Oasis
07-24-2014, 02:57 AM
But I never bought ANY items for ANY LTQ because I can't afford it and my stats still dropped a fair amount. When I woke up I had 17.1m attack and now I have 16.3m

I lost just over 10 mil. Att. and 5 mil. Def

rysherb78
07-24-2014, 03:37 AM
How come the paid for low stat crappy items are still there but the higher expensive ones removed....these sltq been going on for months and only now someone "realises" we have "duplicates".... What a joke but right on par with this company's rep.

Oasis
07-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?83958-Original-Sin-LTQ-and-Street-Posers-SLTQ&p=1207762&viewfull=1#post1207762
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?86393-Urban-Combat-LTQ-SLTQ&p=1241116&viewfull=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Great investigative work!
Here’s one more from A&F where we are told we can buy them!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?80507-Stanfa-Family-LTQ-SLTQ

A&F:
So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with cash, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle

Miss E
07-24-2014, 05:31 AM
If for any reason this causes my husband to stop playing this game, and he starts expecting us to have conversations again forget a Gold Refund, Gree will be paying for my divorce lawyer.

Oasis
07-24-2014, 05:46 AM
If for any reason this causes my husband to stop playing this game, and he starts expecting us to have conversations again forget a Gold Refund, Gree will be paying for my divorce lawyer.

Get out of my fantasy world! It’s the only escape I have from you, the three dogs, the three rabbits, the two birds, and the lobster…..

I’m kind of a big deal on a fairly irrelevant social media site that falsely inflates my ego!

Idiokus
07-24-2014, 05:58 AM
Wow! Really??? Allow us to buy units with hard earned ingame cash cause those units were not cheap and then remove them??? If peeps have more than two of those units I understand remove the excess units. But to allow us players to buy these units since the start of these events and remove them from inventory now makes no sense! It's a bait and switch act ...if you Gree want to change rules you have the right to do so! Why not do it for next sltq ? Why remove units that have been won going by YOUR rules??? Moderators came on forum posted that these units will not stack if you have more than one , meaning we players were given the choice to purchase these units without an attached bonus to it!

Oasis
07-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Gree, why the silence? Would really appreciate a response! Preferably a favorable one..

fan139
07-24-2014, 06:57 AM
Gree, why the silence? Would really appreciate a response! Preferably a favorable one..

They may be in the regret stage where they have just stepped in doggy doo so too speak

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Or maybe they've learned that no matter what they do there's a certain type of person that's going to complain about it and demand "compensation." Best thing to do is make the fixes they need to make, announce it, and let the storm rage. No one cares what you think.

E.g.E
07-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Players spent billions of cash / respect coins on those items that you refer as duplicate. This is totally ridiculous and robbery. You say you fix things and even your fixes are mess let alone day to day running of this game.

Then when you realise that you simply messed up again you just go quiet. What a great approach!!!

If you run this game with little less problems you wouldn't have to deal with all of them tickets and us here on forums.

Morgz
07-24-2014, 07:39 AM
Wow. Not a single response to all these legitimate issues. Disappointing.

SKMS
07-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Then give us our ingame cash back.....

<3 Hz
07-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Then give us our ingame cash back.....

That's the least they could do, I've probably spent $25 bil or more.

For 2 years, you can't find the 30 minutes it takes to code the increase of the lvl cap to 300, but you always find time to screw things up! Amazing! :mad:

Yeah I've been L250 since Jimmy Carter was president, time to move it up.

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 10:49 AM
This should have only removed the duplicates created by the server outage. We are double checking on this now. Apologies for the delay.

Oasis
07-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Thanks for double checking, but I can guarantee you, it removed more than the "duplicates created by the server"

Webjunky
07-24-2014, 12:17 PM
This should have only removed the duplicates created by the server outage. We are double checking on this now. Apologies for the delay.

a lot of ppl have them double because they buy them first and then finish SLTQ , some used real money in order to have anough cc money to buy the items

scubadude84
07-24-2014, 12:19 PM
This is the 3rd time my stats have dropped on account of Gree mistakes. The first time it happened was after we completed the first raid boss event and Gree supposedly miscalculated the items won. The second time Gree gave out the wrong weapon during war, and finally this time. This is getting to be ridicules and a joke. I along with other crime city players have lost time, effort, and real money on this game. If you do not correct this situation, I will be contacting iTunes and requesting a full refund on purchases made. I expect my stats to be returned to me or all gold and in game cash spent. Profile is Killer Ace and ticket has been submitted. Also you can reply with exactly which items where taken that caused my stats to drop over 2 million attack and 1 million defense.

Vile Lynn
07-24-2014, 12:40 PM
lol, I don't even want to look... too funny... really.
Thanks for letting us know you fixed an outage that 99% of us would have never noticed.

Is this why I finally got the war SS today?

Oasis
07-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Here's an example (one of many). Floyd's Hardcore Helmet 105172 att. and 86050 def. I had two. One from Syn LTQ, and one I bought - I now only have one in my inventory.
If I remember correctly, this ONE weapon cost $2.99 billion ( drop in the bucket compared to all the money I've spent on purchasing these weapons). Unfortunately, I can't remember all the weapon names that I bought (it was all of them), So I can't confirm what else is missing. After playing for two and a half years, and accumulating so many weapons, it's hard to remember which events I acquired them in.

Oasis
07-24-2014, 01:19 PM
ok...hang on.. There was Giovanna's Demise, Dark Duds, Caraline's Blade....Looks like you removed (at least) all the top weapons from each SLTQ that I had purchased. (keep in mind, the first SLTQ the two weapons had stackable modifiers)

Vile Lynn
07-24-2014, 02:18 PM
The weapons are probably posted somewhere around the forum (good luck finding them!)

Tadaaah, should we send in tickets?

TRAZ
07-24-2014, 02:54 PM
What's the update on this GREE? You can pretty much return billions upon billions of in-game cash or an insane amount of gold to each and every player. 500 trillion cc cash or 500k gold will cover it.

E.g.E
07-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Ohhh.... Noooo!!! Please dont double check anything, you gonna mess up something else....

Every time you check something, everything fall appart...

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Tadaaah,

Thank you for having someone look into this. Many items legitimately purchased with CC cash have been removed erroneously by the script. I have listed two SLTQ threads above where the items were available for purchase, and oasis has listed more above as well. If you can pull the backup file from before the server outage, you can see that many of us already have these legit duplicates in our inventory. These should not have been removed. It seems that the script naively did a nonduplicate sort on all SLTQ items and simply removed any SLTQ item in one's inventory with a count > 1, including those legit ones not created by the server outage. Thank you for your attention to this, and we hope that the issue will be resolved.

Vile Lynn
07-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Oh well, I'm glad I didn't spend BILLIONS, but it does suck when GREE fixes a problem and causes another problem.

I'm not holding my breath for the weapons bought from the S/LTQ to be returned or any compensation at all... just one of those GREE things.

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 04:51 PM
The weapons that were accidentally removed with this have been added back to everyone's inventories. Thank you all for your patience. We apologize for the frustration and confusion caused by this.

Benjibbks5
07-24-2014, 04:55 PM
The weapons that were accidentally removed with this have been added back to everyone's inventories. Thank you all for your patience. We apologize for the frustration and confusion caused by this.

Tadaah, it seems like the SLTQ items are not the ones affected. I have found that multiples of the same individual war prizes that I have won over serveral wars (eg Kiko Kimono) are also removed. Please check.

Green Drake
07-24-2014, 04:56 PM

No they have not.

First three items I checked are not in my inventory. Try again.

cooch
07-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Next time Gree comes up with a solution that leads to more issues can you pre announce issue and solution at least 24-48 hrs in advance? There are plenty honest players that would have told you what you might be doing.

It sounds like you lost experienced team members who would have realized the implications. Don't you have a sign off system to approve such type changes?

If you ran a script unless you have the players affected data not sure how you can restore all affected players including me.

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Tadaaah,

Thank you for your help in resolving this!

Since it's impossible for me to remember and check every item I purchased, I just checked the two items in my two threads above, the chain and the launcher. Both are now back, including the mod on the chain. So thank you!

TheOracle
07-24-2014, 06:00 PM
Here's a more thorough breakdown of what happened:

7/18 - Servers went down for roughly 30 minutes.

7/21 - We received cheat reports with screenshots of players who had 2x prizes that were not possible to have 2 of. We looked at logs of players' inventories and discovered that after the server issue on 7/18 some Syndicate LTQ prizes were duplicated in players' inventories. The prizes duplicated were random and could be from any Syndicate LTQ since the start of Syndicate LTQ's. This made it harder for us to locate and remove those duplicated items.

7/23 - We ran a script that looked at all past Syndicate LTQ items that players had in their inventories and reduce the quantity to 1. We forgot to account for the Syndicate LTQ's that allowed players to purchase the items in addition to earning them by completing goals. Whoops. Our bad.

7/24 - We ran a second script that looked at players' inventories before we ran the duplicates removal script and restored the items. This means that players who purchased these Syndicate LTQ items should have them back in their inventory now. This also means that players who did not purchase these Syndicate LTQ items but had them duplicated by the server error will also have them again. As there is no way for us to tell whether or not the items were purchased or simply duplicated, players can go ahead and keep these items. For those lucky enough to receive this stat boost, congratulations.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Green Drake
07-24-2014, 06:05 PM
And what recourse do players have that have yet to have their items restored? I know of at least two high stat items that I purchased and also received from doing the SLTQs that the second items have not been returned. My stats are still down roughly 3 mill so I assume there are other items as well.

TheOracle
07-24-2014, 06:27 PM
And what recourse do players have that have yet to have their items restored? I know of at least two high stat items that I purchased and also received from doing the SLTQs that the second items have not been returned. My stats are still down roughly 3 mill so I assume there are other items as well.

You can submit a ticket with details on which items you had purchased and we can look into it. The script should have credited everyone with the items they had purchased previously.

Oasis
07-24-2014, 06:27 PM
I didn't receive all my items..it appears you only replaced items from the last SLTQ only. Before you took my weapons I was at 154 mil attack. I went down to 148 mil and am now at 151 mil......still 3 mil short. Did you see my list of items noted a few posts ago?

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
Green Drake and Oasis, can you give an example of what you should have but still missed? I want to check mine. I bought all items too but only checked two. Thanks!

I didn't receive all my items..it appears you only replaced items from the last SLTQ only. Before you took my weapons I was at 154 mil attack. I went down to 148 mil and am now at 151 mil......still 3 mil short. Did you see my list of items noted a few posts ago?

saintdenay11
07-24-2014, 06:52 PM
You can submit a ticket with details on which items you had purchased and we can look into it. The script should have credited everyone with the items they had purchased previously.

we are suppose to remember what weapons we have purchased. Some of us have life's outside of this game and do t keep track of stuff like that. How is that when ever time you run scripts you guys make it worse then before.

hotterthanyourgf
07-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Tadaaah and TheOracle,

After checking against the past syn prize list, apparently not all items are returned. One example is Floyd's Hardcore Helm. It was purchasable in one of the SLTQs for 1.996 billion. I had two before, but now I only have one. Previously I checked two weapons from two SLTQs that took place in Feb. and Mar., respectively, and these were restored. The helmet was from the SLTQ in the beginning of June and it is still missing. Maybe the 2nd script missed the latest SLTQs?

Could you ask your programmers to take a look at the second script run that was supposed to restore inventory to the pre-first-script time? Something is still amiss.

Thank you!

Vile Lynn
07-24-2014, 07:23 PM
we are suppose to remember what weapons we have purchased. Some of us have life's outside of this game and do t keep track of stuff like that.

Let it go like GREE let this one go... They did the right thing and let a few players get some free items; it'll balance out & nobody became a beast overnight from a few duplicate LTQ items.

If you don't know your units (heck knows I don't) or can't remember because you do have a life, then whatever is missing or recieved probably isn't a big deal... just saying.

Best to keep playing like nothing ever happened and keep enjoying your life & the app. :)

saintdenay11
07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Let it go like GREE let this one go... They did the right thing and let a few players get some free items; it'll balance out & nobody became a beast overnight from a few duplicate LTQ items.

If you don't know your units (heck knows I don't) or can't remember because you do have a life, then whatever is missing or recieved probably isn't a big deal... just saying.

Best to keep playing like nothing ever happened and keep enjoying your life & the app. :)

I agree totally, I wrote it mostly towards the statement about sending in a request with the weapons missing.

Dipstik
07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Remember mods, no one will ever be happy. Ever.

Haven't even looked at my inventory since this started.

angel_pitcher13
07-24-2014, 10:03 PM
I get that mistakes happen. What matters is how you fix them. I too still have lower stats than before this "fix" took place. Your programmers missed something. Please try again. (No I do not know which items. How on earth could anyone be expected to know that? )

cooch
07-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Of course not you have played free for how long now?

Remember mods, no one will ever be happy. Ever.

Haven't even looked at my inventory since this started.

cooch
07-24-2014, 10:11 PM
So basically instead if a scalpel to rid known hacked or glitched weapons u took a sledgehammer without realizing the game parameters u set up in cc and got rid of all. Hmm.

Here's a more thorough breakdown of what happened:

7/18 - Servers went down for roughly 30 minutes.

7/21 - We received cheat reports with screenshots of players who had 2x prizes that were not possible to have 2 of. We looked at logs of players' inventories and discovered that after the server issue on 7/18 some Syndicate LTQ prizes were duplicated in players' inventories. The prizes duplicated were random and could be from any Syndicate LTQ since the start of Syndicate LTQ's. This made it harder for us to locate and remove those duplicated items.

7/23 - We ran a script that looked at all past Syndicate LTQ items that players had in their inventories and reduce the quantity to 1. We forgot to account for the Syndicate LTQ's that allowed players to purchase the items in addition to earning them by completing goals. Whoops. Our bad.

7/24 - We ran a second script that looked at players' inventories before we ran the duplicates removal script and restored the items. This means that players who purchased these Syndicate LTQ items should have them back in their inventory now. This also means that players who did not purchase these Syndicate LTQ items but had them duplicated by the server error will also have them again. As there is no way for us to tell whether or not the items were purchased or simply duplicated, players can go ahead and keep these items. For those lucky enough to receive this stat boost, congratulations.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Crobach
07-24-2014, 11:55 PM
THIS just might be the final push i needed to get out of this game, after spending a 5-digit dollar amount on gold so far this year i was starting to feel a bit ashamed on what i "wasted" of both time and money here.
Random server glitches adding stats to some and removing stats from others surely is an amazing feature, but whats the point of paying for and playing the game then???
I have no clue what the items ive lost is, yes i have spent in game cash to buy sltq prizes to get doubles, but compiling a list of which items and sending you guys a ticket is impossible.

I see theres also inconsistent info in forum and game on the upcoming war...again.... Cant understand Why the simplest of things is so complicated for you guys.
Best of luck to you Gree!

SKMS
07-25-2014, 12:10 AM
Me too still having lower stats :(

E.g.E
07-25-2014, 01:49 AM
NOTHING is FIXED. Stats are still lower than what they were before the cock up. I knew that you were incapable of fixing anything thats why I said earlier "No please dont double check". Now you doubled checked, run another script means another mess. That script didnt fix the issue. You can never fix anything anyway.

Now you will double check again and we all will end up stats like in thousands.... What a great programmers????

E.g.E
07-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Or maybe you have NO IDEA what items to credit back, what items you TOOK OFF with script and give everyone double of all SLTQ prizes... WHAT A JOKE this is? Simply you have no idea what you are doing. have no idea what affect your updates will have before releasing, no idea what your scripts will do before you run them. It is just a test and fail platform. And we are the test subjects.

TheOracle
07-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Or maybe you have NO IDEA what items to credit back, what items you TOOK OFF with script and give everyone double of all SLTQ prizes... WHAT A JOKE this is? Simply you have no idea what you are doing. have no idea what affect your updates will have before releasing, no idea what your scripts will do before you run them. It is just a test and fail platform. And we are the test subjects.

We are very aware of what items we have credited back and what items the scripts removed. We will double check the items that players have reported not getting back later today.

Nighteg
07-25-2014, 03:31 AM
We are very aware of what items we have credited back and what items the scripts removed. We will double check the items that players have reported not getting back later today.

And when are you going to increase the lvl cap? (Like you did in modern warfare 2 years ago)

Lou/GS
07-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Sent 2 tickets (for both accounts), please let us know when stats have returned... I keep checking, but still see stats at the reduced figure. I did not do latest LTQ, but still got stat reduction.

I also don't know what items I lost

Benjibbks5
07-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Sent 2 tickets (for both accounts), please let us know when stats have returned... I keep checking, but still see stats at the reduced figure. I did not do latest LTQ, but still got stat reduction.

Like I said earlier the same individual prize you won in multiple wars also got removed.However, everyone is so fixated about missing prizes bought with in-game cash that they do not pay notice to other missing items they won in the war by spending lots of gold. Maybe this only affect a much smaller number of people.

E.g.E
07-25-2014, 08:47 AM
How do you expect players to know what items they have and which ones are missing? at 500 mafia, each player uses 2500 items to make up their stats and noone will know what those 2500 items are, specially when you have 10k+ items in your inventory.

But what we know is our stats and what we know is that your fix didn't fix the issue which was created while fixing something (?)

You must be joking by asking us to tell you what items are missing (?) Well I don't know, you removed them items from everyone's inventory so you tell us what items you removed and why you cannot fix it now?

Originally lost 1.5m on both attack and defense after you tried to fix something which was not broken, then gained 300k on both attacks and defense when you trying fix what you messed. Now where is the other 1.2m (?)

Yes, It is not a great deal when we talking about stats in 100 millions but why do we have to put up with this all the time? Why do we have to feel robbed, non-valued all the time, ignored all the time?

Why do we have to spend our time sending tickets, explaining our issues here when we can simply play our game, spend our money and enjoy it.

This is supposed to be a game for fun but because of you weaknesses and ignorance we simply cant just relax and play.

Oasis
07-25-2014, 09:26 AM
How do you expect players to know what items they have and which ones are missing? at 500 mafia, each player uses 2500 items to make up their stats and noone will know what those 2500 items are, specially when you have 10k+ items in your inventory.

But what we know is our stats and what we know is that your fix didn't fix the issue which was created while fixing something (?)

You must be joking by asking us to tell you what items are missing (?) Well I don't know, you removed them items from everyone's inventory so you tell us what items you removed and why you cannot fix it now?

Originally lost 1.5m on both attack and defense after you tried to fix something which was not broken, then gained 300k on both attacks and defense when you trying fix what you messed. Now where is the other 1.2m (?)

Yes, It is not a great deal when we talking about stats in 100 millions but why do we have to put up with this all the time? Why do we have to feel robbed, non-valued all the time, ignored all the time?

Why do we have to spend our time sending tickets, explaining our issues here when we can simply play our game, spend our money and enjoy it.

This is supposed to be a game for fun but because of you weaknesses and ignorance we simply cant just relax and play.

NICE!!
FYI GREE: I'm still missing 3 mil att, and 1.2 mil def.
I have to spend gold today during war to help my syn. This gold usage (real money) will only put me back where I was before you stole from me!

cooch
07-25-2014, 11:49 AM
Not gonna happen. Some 250 sent a ticket in and response was something like it won't happen.

And when are you going to increase the lvl cap? (Like you did in modern warfare 2 years ago)

Vile Lynn
07-25-2014, 12:46 PM
Not gonna happen. Some 250 sent a ticket in and response was something like it won't happen.

Meh. I hardly ever believe what CS has to say about the game. They are usually the last to know or they give false, random replies instead of asking the developers anything.

Many of us know they upped the max level in MW to L300; CC has been around longer and has more players, so it's really dumb to be discouraging players like that.

Nighteg
07-25-2014, 01:25 PM

They did it once, they'll do it again. Never say never.

Benjibbks5
07-26-2014, 06:00 AM
They have said it will happen in May. That is already over...or is it May 2015?

Nighteg
07-26-2014, 08:55 AM
The time has finally come! How long have you been at level 250 for? Been itching to finally see your experience bar move again?

We have raised the level cap to 300 in Modern War later today. There is going to be a reward for getting to 300 before October 31st @ 12PM.

When you reach level 300, you will have to relaunch and a new popup will appear and credit you with the unit.

I wonder who the first one to 300 will be? Happy leveling!

So when's that coming to CC TheOracle?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?69927-!!!Incoming!!!-Level-cap-being-raised-to-300

TheOracle
07-27-2014, 01:57 PM

We'll be verifying and crediting back players who are missing items. Our engineers said roughly 2% of players may still be missing items. Those will require manual verification and crediting. We'll get to the tickets as soon as possible.

Like I said earlier the same individual prize you won in multiple wars also got removed.However, everyone is so fixated about missing prizes bought with in-game cash that they do not pay notice to other missing items they won in the war by spending lots of gold. Maybe this only affect a much smaller number of people.

The prizes touched by the server issue and the script were limited to Syndicate LTQ items. No individual rewards were harmed during this process.

hotterthanyourgf
07-27-2014, 02:31 PM
2%? If your "engineers" really did what you described earlier in your breakdown to restore all items, no one should be missing anything, not even a single player. Something is clearly amiss. If they don't know what caused the problem still lingering or how to fix it, how do they know the rough 2% estimate? Your "engineers" are pulling that number out of their rear ends. Such incompetence.

We'll be verifying and crediting back players who are missing items. Our engineers said roughly 2% of players may still be missing items. Those will require manual verification and crediting. We'll get to the tickets as soon as possible.

The prizes touched by the server issue and the script were limited to Syndicate LTQ items. No individual rewards were harmed during this process.

rysherb78
07-27-2014, 02:53 PM
I dropped 1.3m def.....some items I notice are back, but my "syndicate street chain" which has 8% "stackable" mele defence is not! I've sent a ticket but I'm still 600k short.....heck knows which ones are missing, you'd have to have "hyper memory" to know this.....one thing I do know....the ONLY EVER duplicate I received and noticed was "border runner", a war item 3 wars ago 13/19k which I received for win 5 battles then AGAIN for win 25.....and that's still there!!!! So good job on removing the " duplicates"!!! NOT!!!

Oasis
07-29-2014, 01:03 PM
How's it coming Gree? Still waiting for my weapons!
I sent a ticket in ages ago, and was sent a reply in about 5 minutes claiming my ticket was closed....