PDA

View Full Version : -1% Bank deposite Fee Deduction



Sleazy_P_Martini
07-23-2014, 02:27 AM
Its a top 1000 prize for war. Question: Is that -1% mean your bank deposits fees are now 9% of total deposits? Or does it mean -1% of the 10% fee?

Either way, Thank you Gree. These are the kinds of prizes many people would like to start seeing more often.

Matt - Kill MNSH
07-23-2014, 02:32 AM
Finally something useful nd attainable :-)

Captain Torgue
07-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Yes and also if you have the free banking mod you actually gain 1% interest every time you deposit.

Nighteg
07-23-2014, 04:54 AM
Finally something other than atk/def! Wahoo!

KingOW
07-23-2014, 05:43 AM
Yes and also if you have the free banking mod you actually gain 1% interest every time you deposit.

Yep, that's really nice!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-23-2014, 06:05 AM
S basically you can make unlimited money using this mod. By depositing and withdrawing countless and countless of times.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Never mind, I'm an idiot.

cooch
07-23-2014, 12:48 PM
It is an incentive to get the syns standing down last war to spend spend spend!

MISTERFTW
07-23-2014, 02:47 PM
It is an incentive to get the syns standing down last war to spend spend spend!

Yup, cuz you know how hard it is to get that Top 1000 rank. lol

Thatkidyouknow
07-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Yup, cuz you know how hard it is to get that Top 1000 rank. lol

For syns with less than 25 people that don't spend gold it is.

Vile Lynn
07-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Just say 'NO' to banking.

Tut
07-23-2014, 05:43 PM
I expect it moves deposit from 10 to 9% fee.. Well maybe that's the intent will probably be calculated like you get 1% back of the 10% they snagged.. House always wins!

KarenWill
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Hmmm I think some people do have x2 100% bank fee deposits and I'm sure they don't get +100% interest

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-23-2014, 08:41 PM
I expect it moves deposit from 10 to 9% fee.. Well maybe that's the intent will probably be calculated like you get 1% back of the 10% they snagged.. House always wins!

Fuzzy math indeed.

Benjibbks5
07-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Hmmm I think some people do have x2 100% bank fee deposits and I'm sure they don't get +100% interest

If I can get 100% interest, I will sell all my buildings and start banking and withdrawing until my fingers cramp up. Thereafter I will change my name to The Zillionaire.:cool:

Ntggamer
07-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Everyone needs 200% interest!

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Everyone needs 200% interest!

i have 200% interest in pizza

GucciMane
07-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Its a top 1000 prize for war. Question: Is that -1% mean your bank deposits fees are now 9% of total deposits? Or does it mean -1% of the 10% fee?

Either way, Thank you Gree. These are the kinds of prizes many people would like to start seeing more often.

Come on mate you have more sense than that.



#nobank

Greeny1
07-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Lol, typical gree......doesn't even work...

Dklv
07-26-2014, 02:19 PM
From what I see it is reducing it by 1% of the 10%. So you are still paying 9.99% to deposit your money.

nazgul
07-26-2014, 02:48 PM
From what I see it is reducing it by 1% of the 10%. So you are still paying 9.99% to deposit your money.
I think you're right.

After getting the bonus, I deposited $1,111,111 and my balance went up by $1,000,000. In other words, I saw no change whatsoever. In yet other words, the mod is useless.

buzz88
07-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes you are correct, although not completely useless, pretty close...

For every million deposited, you save 1000 compared to how it was before the mod.

Saving 1000 per million is one-one hundredth of a percent (.0001)

So yes, you are indeed still paying 9.99 percent to bank your cash.

Greeny1
07-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Another useless mod by gree.....cheers appreciate it.

Vile Lynn
07-26-2014, 04:23 PM
GREE probably coded it wrong... I bet they'll change it to what they meant, 9% total fee with the mod.

cooch
07-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Don't hold your breath


GREE probably coded it wrong... I bet they'll change it to what they meant, 9% total fee with the mod.

Saronis
07-27-2014, 03:14 AM
banking fee is 10%.. 1% of 10% is 1 per thousand..
u deposit 1000$ and instead of 900 in bank u save 1$ and u have 901$
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction,
players with half free banking have 50% deposit fee reduction so what's the surprize to u all?
1% deposit fee reduction is exactly what it says.. it reduces your fee by 1 %..
u had 0% fee reduction and now you have 1%.
What did u expect for a top 4000 syndicate prize?
get it 100 times and u ll have free banking
players have spent a lot of money to get free banking and in game money have some value anymore.
this mod works excactly as expected and there is no mistake by gree..

Joe bananas
07-27-2014, 05:04 AM
banking fee is 10%.. 1% of 10% is 1 per thousand..
u deposit 1000$ and instead of 900 in bank u save 1$ and u have 901$
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction,
players with half free banking have 50% deposit fee reduction so what's the surprize to u all?
1% deposit fee reduction is exactly what it says.. it reduces your fee by 1 %..
u had 0% fee reduction and now you have 1%.
What did u expect for a top 4000 syndicate prize?
get it 100 times and u ll have free banking
players have spent a lot of money to get free banking and in game money have some value anymore.
this mod works excactly as expected and there is no mistake by gree..

Banking fee is 10%
-1% Bank Deposit Fee Reduction
= 9%

A 0 banking fee prize was available in a collect 10 lock box event, which means it could have been won by anyone at any level for free. It's entirely believable that a -1% fee reduction could be won by all top 1000 teams.

Nighteg
07-27-2014, 05:57 AM
banking fee is 10%.. 1% of 10% is 1 per thousand..
u deposit 1000$ and instead of 900 in bank u save 1$ and u have 901$
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction,
players with half free banking have 50% deposit fee reduction so what's the surprize to u all?
1% deposit fee reduction is exactly what it says.. it reduces your fee by 1 %..
u had 0% fee reduction and now you have 1%.
What did u expect for a top 4000 syndicate prize?
get it 100 times and u ll have free banking
players have spent a lot of money to get free banking and in game money have some value anymore.
this mod works excactly as expected and there is no mistake by gree..

Spare us your condescending BS. We all expected the fee to go down to 9%.

Synapse
07-27-2014, 06:14 AM
It clearly said -1% maybe the code is in wrong decimal place. Let's create tickets..

Guru.
07-27-2014, 07:15 AM
We all expected the fee to go down to 9%.

I know I sure did. Unfortunately it didn't though. It took off 1% of 100% of the 10%

huff-n-puff
07-27-2014, 07:21 AM
Wished it would have taken us to 9% but oh well, it's not really that big of a deal. I banked before and I will continue to bank now

Diamonddavej05
07-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Its a top 1000 prize for war. Question: Is that -1% mean your bank deposits fees are now 9% of total deposits? Or does it mean -1% of the 10% fee?

Either way, Thank you Gree. These are the kinds of prizes many people would like to start seeing more often.

They should offer that prize again

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-27-2014, 09:58 AM
The current top 1000 prize is a 4k item with a 4% modifier. There is no way this -1% mod is in line with other prizes. I'm ok with it tho. Hopefully gree will get this stuff sorted out and do better next time.

buzz88
07-27-2014, 10:25 AM
banking fee is 10%.. 1% of 10% is 1 per thousand..
u deposit 1000$ and instead of 900 in bank u save 1$ and u have 901$
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction,
players with half free banking have 50% deposit fee reduction so what's the surprize to u all?
1% deposit fee reduction is exactly what it says.. it reduces your fee by 1 %..
u had 0% fee reduction and now you have 1%.
What did u expect for a top 4000 syndicate prize?
get it 100 times and u ll have free banking
players have spent a lot of money to get free banking and in game money have some value anymore.
this mod works excactly as expected and there is no mistake by gree..


Banking fee is 10%
-1% Bank Deposit Fee Reduction
= 9%

A 0 banking fee prize was available in a collect 10 lock box event, which means it could have been won by anyone at any level for free. It's entirely believable that a -1% fee reduction could be won by all top 1000 teams.

A perfect reply to both points. Indisputable.

Thanks for adding intelligence to the thread for the people that defend Gree even when they know they are wrong.

buzz88
07-27-2014, 10:29 AM
What did u expect for a top 4000 syndicate prize?
.


The current top 1000 prize is a 4k item with a 4% modifier. There is no way this -1% mod is in line with other prizes. .

Another indisputable counterpoint.

Saronis
07-28-2014, 01:00 AM
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction
the prize is 1% deposit fee reduction (check your profile).. u need 99% more to get free banking

t12pm
07-28-2014, 01:59 AM
players with free banking have 100% deposit fee reduction
the prize is 1% deposit fee reduction (check your profile).. u need 99% more to get free banking

Yeah but it shouldn't work that way when you only start with 10% a -1% should put you at 9% but then again this is gree we are talking about. And your other post it wasn't a top 4000 it was 1000 prize just saying

Muj
07-28-2014, 10:10 AM
So what if it was a top 1k prize? We had 3% bldg output twice on a top 1k prize, why can't bank fee be reduced to 9% then? Gree's idiotic coding &/or lack of communication is the only prob here @greefanboys

Nighteg
07-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Tadaaah would you be so kind and take care of this? Tnx.

coolbala
07-29-2014, 01:40 AM
So what if it was a top 1k prize? We had 3% bldg output twice on a top 1k prize, why can't bank fee be reduced to 9% then? Gree's idiotic coding &/or lack of communication is the only prob here @greefanboys
it seems they -1% is changed to -10%

plavine
07-29-2014, 06:20 AM
The mod should have said 1% deposit reduction , not 1% fee reduction . I'm sure the mod is working as intended , gree just worded it incorrectly . In that case I would have rather of had a building upgrade time reduction or expense reduction . 1$ on 1000 is just a very low prize reward .

Matt - Kill MNSH
07-29-2014, 08:10 AM
The mod just changed from 1% to 10%
It is finally working :)
we save 10% of 10% deposit fee.
Thanks Gree for sorting it as it was intended.

michael133
07-29-2014, 09:14 AM
That's not working !

plavine
07-29-2014, 10:18 AM
I just deposited money and only 9% was taken out.

Tadaaah
07-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Hey guys,

We made posted an update on this yesterday, here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96167-Battle-for-EC-Crook-s-Alley-Crackdown&p=1355146&viewfull=1#post1355146

Thanks.