PDA

View Full Version : Lol...so let me get this straight

Toby_Bear
07-22-2014, 10:27 PM
After years of this game being being run by hackers, devs without a clue, events run so badly that players just gave up, CJ shown the door in May, customer service(where to begin).......

YOU START BANNING PLAYERS FOR TRANSFER INFRACTIONS!? Are you serious? Have you lost your minds? You got all of the above to deal with to keep a customer/player base and you start banning for section 8 of the ToS? Wow, good to see that you have your priorities straight...

Look I get it, players are selling their players and getting out of the game, WGAF, I mean really? The player continues to play (probably spending if they are willing to buy a player), WTF would you ban? OMG is it just me or am I missing the logic here? Someone help me understand gree and the thought process here....

Look I'm as happy as the next player that CJ is long gone, he was soooo far up SUPs butt it wasn't funny but at least when he got a wild hair in his butt to clean up the game, he at least went after hackers! Section 8....really?

Danger Mouse
07-22-2014, 10:33 PM
OMG is it just me or am I missing the logic here? Someone help me understand gree and the thought process here....

Wait, wait, I think I see your problem.......
-
and I think CJ spent more time banning those reporting and complaining about hackers than actual bona fide hackers. I lost three of my accounts that way with him......

ScrewThis
07-23-2014, 12:27 AM
They should allow account transfers because they have made it impossible for any new game ever to get anywhere near an acceptable level. While the top factions continue to get goodies like energy regen that they don't need, those at the bottom are never given sight of the prizes they need to build a good character - like energy regen. New players can forget to catch up. Ever.

I'm not talking about catching up to top 10. I mean catching up to top 500 these days. Forget it boys, the ship had sailed. You will never advance higher then top 750. And even then you will have to spend some nice money.

The chasm will just get wider forever. I'm so glad I'm out, that I escaped. I don't miss the game one bit. I spent literally thousands every month that Gree no longer gets.

Good luck to the rest of you feeding the Gree machine. Hope you are happy while you live your life around timers to collect, finish LTQs, attack, make war, spend money, get angry. So fulfilling.

Speed ump
07-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Danger, if you had three accounts banned, I'd say theres more to it than you speaking your mind. Actually screwy it's easier than ever to get your stats up quicker relative to the big guys. These days, I've seen guys at 200 mil on top three teams, it's all a matter of spending in wd really. That would give them the opportunity to get those regens. It's obvious that gree is now catering to two diff levels. With the prestige, masters, or whatever they want to call it levels, only those willing to spend, have great stats, and or iph can finish those levels. For some reason people do think they have to play every single event. I keep saying chose what you want to play. I havnt played individual events for about five months now. My stats are no longer in the top three, but I am still able to hit anyone in the game since defensive bonuses are so meager as compared to attack. The faction events keep me well ahead of the game. I'm sure gree has noticed that shift in many players, as there are now more faction events than ever. Even then many are not too time consuming if the whole team is participating.

Danger Mouse
07-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Danger, if you had three accounts banned, I'd say theres more to it than you speaking your mind. Actually screwy it's easier than ever to get your stats up quicker relative to the big guys. These days, I've seen guys at 200 mil on top three teams, it's all a matter of spending in wd really. That would give them the opportunity to get those regens. It's obvious that gree is now catering to two diff levels. With the prestige, masters, or whatever they want to call it levels, only those willing to spend, have great stats, and or iph can finish those levels. For some reason people do think they have to play every single event. I keep saying chose what you want to play. I havnt played individual events for about five months now. My stats are no longer in the top three, but I am still able to hit anyone in the game since defensive bonuses are so meager as compared to attack. The faction events keep me well ahead of the game. I'm sure gree has noticed that shift in many players, as there are now more faction events than ever. Even then many are not too time consuming if the whole team is participating.

Hey speed, talking about forum accounts, not game account. That one is still alive and well since way before Brazil.

sstuutss
07-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Finaly something I can agree with gree on. Cheating is cheating..... Ban them all.....and I do hope it isALL and not just Some.

New players can forget to catch up. Ever.

I'm not talking about catching up to top 10. I mean catching up to top 500 these days. Forget it boys, the ship had sailed. You will never advance higher then top 750.
Well certainly not if gree allows account trading to go on.

G level 87
07-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Gree will not let me transfer my main account to another device because it's my wife's device and that violates this stupid rule. I just gave up trying to get my account back, it's not worth dealing with this joke of a company. I just play with my mini now.

Mastert55!
07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Really? I jist recently transferred from my ios device to android and it has a different account set up on it. actually I am constantly transfering my in game account between my ipad and my friends ipad when I borrow it. Why would they not let you transfer? Usually you dont need to send in a ticket.

Also, no dont ban them all.

G level 87
07-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Really? I jist recently transferred from my ios device to android and it has a different account set up on it. actually I am constantly transfering my in game account between my ipad and my friends ipad when I borrow it. Why would they not let you transfer? Usually you dont need to send in a ticket.

My old phone busted and will not turn on so I can't transfer my account, I need gree to do it. They wanted me to send apple receipts in and I told them I needed to transfer to my wife's phone because all my devices were taken. That's when they said it was a violation of this rule. I'll dig up the e-mail they sent me and see if I can post it on here.

Toby_Bear
07-23-2014, 12:10 PM

Normally I don't side with any SUP but I'm with you on this, it's friggin nuts that they are banning for this garbage.... But you can thank Barnes and gene for it when it happens to you because all known sups that have done it will be banned as well, including you since you just confirmed on here that you have done it....

Tadaah, your reading this right? It's not a one way street! You and your team have an entire list of offenders to ban so let's get started.

Tadaaah
07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Transferring your account to another device is not what breaks the ToS. Selling/Transferring an account to a different person is what can result in a ban. Players found to break the ToS (any section) can be banned.

SimplyminiMW
07-23-2014, 12:26 PM

Hey speed clear your pm's. tried sending you something and it's a full inbox.

On the thread I had my crime city account banned because A friend gave it to me. I played on it over a year and a half. Then one day I lost it in a transfer between my two devices. Sent a support ticket in and the support member "suspended" it due to it not being mine originally. So now my device can not play crime city & my account which I poured $1000s into after the transfer is no longer use able. I didn't buy the account it was just given to me.

Toby_Bear
07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Transferring your account to another device is not what breaks the ToS. Selling/Transferring an account to a different person is what can result in a ban. Players found to break the ToS (any section) can be banned.

Like I said, you and your group (Morgan and RL) have a list of these offenders, confirmed offenders. I fully expect it to be a two way street.

Web323
07-23-2014, 01:16 PM

What about a player's account being banned for no reason?

G level 87
07-23-2014, 02:15 PM

I bet a lot of people out there transferred their games to their wife's devices. Go get them Gree, it's ruining this game that used to be fun. :)

Mr Art0is
07-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Wait, wait, I think I see your problem.......
-
and I think CJ spent more time banning those reporting and complaining about hackers than actual bona fide hackers. I lost three of my accounts that way with him......

Looks like you lost a fourth as well :D

Major Elvis Newton
07-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Whining will get you everywhere lol

Huj
07-23-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm just waiting for my account to be lost with some update. Send in a ticket. Answer the auto bot response with the same information again. Wait a week to be ignored. Contact Apple to get my 60$ i spent on this game over the past year.

Then have a I quit Gree game party in my house! :)

SO plzzzzzzzzzzzzz lose my account Gree I know you can do it!

sstuutss
07-23-2014, 04:19 PM
. I didn't buy the account it was just given to me.
Which is of course what everyone that brought an account would say, which is why its against TOS.
Its a pretty simple rule isn't it?

Huj
07-23-2014, 04:24 PM

Also you can put anything you want in a TOS, but whether the terms as a whole or in part will hold up in the California Courts is another thing. The great "unconscionable" argument can make any terms of a contract invalid based on how unfair/unreasonable their enforcement would be.

I wonder if Gree legal team compares to their costumer support team hmmmmm ;)

sstuutss
07-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Also you can put anything you want in a TOS, but whether the terms as a whole or in part will hold up in the California Courts is another thing. The great "unconscionable" argument can make any terms of a contract invalid based on how unfair/unreasonable their enforcement would be.

I wonder if Gree legal team compares to their costumer support team hmmmmm ;)
good luck, but I think your legal team will tell you to forget it or at least they should but maybe they want some of your cash as well.

Sacrifice
07-23-2014, 04:56 PM

I have been playing for 2 years now and have never seen these rules. Where are they located? I would like to read them so that I am aware of the things that you can and cannot do in this game. I don't mean to sound so ignorant, but what is ToS?

Dirty Mind
07-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Since I'm not a computer guy I can only speculate as to how Gree would know that an account was transfered to another person and not just a new phone.
Do they read the GPS and know that we suddenly moved 1000 miles overnight? If so, I'm planning some international travel within the next few months, will I be banned? Should we notify Gree of our vacation plans in advance?
Maybe Gree works with the NSA. This makes more sense since they can turn on our cameras and watch/listen to us play. I guess it would be easier to see that we both changed our location and our appearance. After all, Gree is located in the tech capital of the world. They might be trying to watching me type this right now. Guess the black tape over my camera will pay off.

Tadaaah
07-23-2014, 05:16 PM
I have been playing for 2 years now and have never seen these rules. Where are they located? I would like to read them so that I am aware of the things that you can and cannot do in this game. I don't mean to sound so ignorant, but what is ToS?

You can find the ToS here: http://gree-corp.com/terms

SimplyminiMW
07-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Which is of course what everyone that brought an account would say, which is why its against TOS.
Its a pretty simple rule isn't it?

Pretty simple message isn't it?

Simply put transferring an account has zero impact on gree and their profits so why is it against ToS? If someone quits the game and isn't playing why not sell/give their account to someone who will continue to play and heck maybe spend more money with the account. Zero impact on gree, zero impact on players.

Simple rule that isn't so simple.

Huj
07-23-2014, 06:29 PM
good luck, but I think your legal team will tell you to forget it or at least they should but maybe they want some of your cash as well.

Not talking about me and my $60. I'm talking about the addicted dummies who blow through $10,000 to $100,000 on this game. There is sadly MANY of these! lol

General Soviet
07-23-2014, 06:32 PM
One of the components of Section 8 states that:

"You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to anyone your Account or any virtual items or virtual currency associated with your Account"

This is meant to stop people from selling in-game things to others for INDIVIDUAL profit and benefit, which is understandable; making money off of something that isn't yours isn't the most legitimate thing to do. Looking at it from a GREE point of view, a full player account can be considered an in-game "item", and they don't want them to be sold by people not affiliated with GREE.

Now, unlike virtual items and currency, an account will continue to make money for the company, no matter who is controlling it. One would think that people willing to buy a used MW account would be willing to spend money in-game on it. I'm not sure if GREE is legally required to put these rules into their Terms of Service, but why would you eliminate new sources of profit as older ones leave?

Toby_Bear
07-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Since I'm not a computer guy I can only speculate as to how Gree would know that an account was transfered to another person and not just a new phone.
Do they read the GPS and know that we suddenly moved 1000 miles overnight? If so, I'm planning some international travel within the next few months, will I be banned? Should we notify Gree of our vacation plans in advance?
Maybe Gree works with the NSA. This makes more sense since they can turn on our cameras and watch/listen to us play. I guess it would be easier to see that we both changed our location and our appearance. After all, Gree is located in the tech capital of the world. They might be trying to watching me type this right now. Guess the black tape over my camera will pay off.

Lol... Laughed at this one. It's quite simple, get reported by a sup if your OSW and vice versa! There is no way in he double hockey sticks gree is "going thru their records" and notice someone other than the persons email that started the account is now playing. Back to my original point, they do notice, who gives a rats..... So what.... If the new player is not committing another and much more impacting ToS offense then go back to fixing the real issues of the game! If some smuck is willing to for over real cash for a player then so be it. The player is still in rotation and more than likely spending cash and giving Tadaah a job. Bizarre bizarre bizarre

Ozymandias
07-24-2014, 12:28 AM
You can find the ToS here: http://gree-corp.com/terms

You may use the following specific Service Materials only as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service:

Share Image. A "Share Image" is a specific in-application image identified by GREE and enabled for sharing as expressly permitted as follows. You may make a Share Image available only to other GREE users and only via GREE’s social networking service.
Friend Code. A "Friend Code" is a specific code provided by GREE. Users may share a Friend Code only on Facebook and Twitter, and only as an invitation to join the Service to contacts on those third party services.
Screen Capture. A "Screen Capture" is a screenshot saved by a user via an in-application function. Users may send Screen Captures solely to their contacts on Facebook and Twitter, and only in unmodified form.

I've seen people posting screenshots on group me, some of them have even been modified. Should I send in a ticket?

Toby_Bear
07-24-2014, 12:56 AM
You may use the following specific Service Materials only as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service:

Share Image. A "Share Image" is a specific in-application image identified by GREE and enabled for sharing as expressly permitted as follows. You may make a Share Image available only to other GREE users and only via GREE’s social networking service.
Friend Code. A "Friend Code" is a specific code provided by GREE. Users may share a Friend Code only on Facebook and Twitter, and only as an invitation to join the Service to contacts on those third party services.
Screen Capture. A "Screen Capture" is a screenshot saved by a user via an in-application function. Users may send Screen Captures solely to their contacts on Facebook and Twitter, and only in unmodified form.

I've seen people posting screenshots on group me, some of them have even been modified. Should I send in a ticket?
Sweeeeeet find!!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this.

@Taadah... What should I put in the subject line to support? I'm being dead serious. These are your ToS and if your seriously going to ban folks for section 8 you can ban for this. Both are completely lame but no picking and choosing.

I had a buddy banned for section 8, he had the player since it was a level 50 or so and was nearing 300. Got it from a guy who quit looooong ago, no cash traded hands but for sake of trolls there was, WHOOOOOOOO CARES! Anyway he built the player up and because of some complete nut jobs in this game that feel threaten by the loss of pixels was turned in to gree for having a section 8 account...no hacking, no glitching, no illegal dragon commander planes that are still all over the place, just a normal account that tons of cash was pumped into..... Seriously, the response given when inquired about was "after going through our records"...... Come on.....

I will not rest either in this forum or in game until I see that known section 8 offenders are banned just like my friend! Even though I don't agree with the whole thing.

mickymacirl
07-24-2014, 02:03 AM
Plenty of characters banned for Section 8 infringements, it’s a sign of the times. I know 4 players who have been banned for trading characters, rightly so. This is a Gree platform, you play FOR FREE, and it’s YOUR choice to spend money on the game. If you aren’t happy, do what a lot have done and quit.

If you read Gree's TOS, there is no room for conjecture, we are not in possession of the full facts, and we don’t have the rights to the facts, only Gree has those.

Zineye12
07-24-2014, 02:53 AM
And it would have been you that reported those players I assume?

This is a farce, an account over 2 bill attack has probably cost the user in excess of 20k to get to that level. If the user then chooses to quit why cant the account be gifted to the faction? There is no financial gain, and the new user will keep buying gold so Grees revenue stream remains constant. If an account is sold lets say for 1k how is user making a profit if it has cost 20k already?

Some well known names are selling accounts in MW, and not hiding but as they are affiliated with the top team I presume they are ignored.

mickymacirl
07-24-2014, 03:32 AM
And it would have been you that reported those players I assume?

This is a farce, an account over 2 bill attack has probably cost the user in excess of 20k to get to that level. If the user then chooses to quit why cant the account be gifted to the faction? There is no financial gain, and the new user will keep buying gold so Grees revenue stream remains constant. If an account is sold lets say for 1k how is user making a profit if it has cost 20k already?

Some well known names are selling accounts in MW, and not hiding but as they are affiliated with the top team I presume they are ignored.

You assume wrong, but, I'll be blamed anyways because, as usual, Gree will be accused of favoritism and SUP will be accused of this and that and that and this. Any player found to have broken Section 8 will be banned, doesn't matter which faction they are in.

Players get banned for violating the TOS all the time, they don't come on here and whine, generally, because they are aware of the TOS.

You are making the mistake of believing this game is a democracy, it's not, Gree own all the data related to the game and us as players have no right to second guess the TOS you agreed to when logging into the game for the first time.

Not to sound like a broken record, if you, as a player, find people are selling characters illegally then why don't you report them to Gree. Let Gree sort them out.

Speed ump
07-24-2014, 05:47 AM
Poor Toby. I'm guessing I know who your friend is, and the facts are definitely not as you stated. Gree catches people for section 8 when they send in service tickets. Emails are diff. Now you have to prove.

ScrewThis
07-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Poor Toby. I'm guessing I know who your friend is, and the facts are definitely not as you stated. Gree catches people for section 8 when they send in service tickets. Emails are diff. Now you have to prove.

Speedy, you want us to believe Gree Support checks each ticket that comes in, cross-references whether the player used a different email on past tickets and if there is a discrepancy, *poof* you're gone? Come on mate, that's just a flight of fancy. Why?

A. You are talking about the same crowd who don't even bother to read the tickets and just send an automated reply that 9 times out of 10 won't have any bearing on the ticket itself. Are we expected to believe they are sophisticated enough to do this exercise? I think not.

B. I personally used lots of different email addresses to contact Gree in the past - work, my own POP3, gmail, whatever was most convenient at the time. Does that imply I transferred my game? No, it does not. How did Gree know I didn't transfer my game despite these different emails, yet as if by magic they can finger the ones that have actually been transferred?

No, mate. Something else is going on here. Dunno what, and I don't really care anymore (even though I am now retired, having obliterated my base so I can never fall back into Gree's clutches, I still feel I can participate in these little chats given the extrodinarily stupid amounts I have spent).

As usual this will probably become a slanging match between OSW and SUP. The real elephant in the room that everyone should be focusing on, which Gree refuses to acknowledge is this: if they could only manage to get their fingers out of their nether regions, if they could produce a quality product without the amateur glitches and errors, if they could staff their support team with people who actually give a monkey's about the game and the company, then people would not even WANT to transfer their accounts. Heck, I would probably not have destroyed my base.

Speed ump
07-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Sorry danger, didn't realize you meant the forum. No screwy, I seriously doubt they check them all. I know a few in other sup factions that were banned for this same reason. Personally I don't see the issue with it, but it's not my rules, so I must abide by them as stated, or leave the game. I agree with some of what's been said here about those games. In this case it's obviously an ows player. The difference I guess is that when it's happened to one of ours, we havnt come here to cry about it. If you're going to violate the rules, then be prepared to take the possible consequences too. It's pretty funny that everyone thinks gree caters to sup. I have as many tickets with plug and play responses as anyone, of not more. Looks like they finally got those valor units removed from my one game. Mostly the ones crying the most about our efforts are the cheaters themselves.

sstuutss
07-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Allow me to shortern it so maybe people will understand

"You shall not transfer to anyone your Account"
Clear enough?

This is a farce, an account over 2 bill attack has probably cost the user in excess of 20k to get to that level. If the user then chooses to quit why cant the account be gifted to the faction? There is no financial gain, and the new user will keep buying gold so Grees revenue stream remains constant. If an account is sold lets say for 1k how is user making a profit if it has cost 20k already.
Because thats one less player in front of me and maybe one more behind. If a noob wants to buy is way in front of me thats fine. Just not by cheating and getting some elses account.

jj JJ
07-24-2014, 09:42 AM

Ban Tadaah!!!! He likely violated Gree ToS and international copyright law the other day when he specifically posted a picture of Gollem from the Lord of the Rings movie. Did he get expressed written consent from the copyright holder to post the image? Because if he posted the image as a part of his paid employment by Gree without the consent of the copyright holder it makes Greed liable for the copyright infringement. Basically a for profit company has now taken the intellectual and artist work of another for profit company and used it in the furtherance of their business.

Do I now get banned for pointing out likely illegal activity by a Gree employee?

Speed ump
07-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Lol, trolling the mods now? That will get you lots of browny points, I'm sure. Irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Os it ok for me to steal from you, because you stole from someone else? Or ok for me to kil your child if you kill mine? Come one lets all grow up. You may not like their rules, you may not agree with them. Having said that, they are clearly stated, and they're not saying it's open for negotiation. I don't care for that rule, but again, it's not my decision to make. I either abide by the rules, or face the consequences. We do have the right to the pursuit of happiness, and if you're not happy, go pursue it elsewhere.

Mr Art0is
07-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Speedy, you want us to believe Gree Support checks each ticket that comes in, cross-references whether the player used a different email on past tickets and if there is a discrepancy, *poof* you're gone? Come on mate, that's just a flight of fancy. Why?

A. You are talking about the same crowd who don't even bother to read the tickets and just send an automated reply that 9 times out of 10 won't have any bearing on the ticket itself. Are we expected to believe they are sophisticated enough to do this exercise? I think not.

B. I personally used lots of different email addresses to contact Gree in the past - work, my own POP3, gmail, whatever was most convenient at the time. Does that imply I transferred my game? No, it does not. How did Gree know I didn't transfer my game despite these different emails, yet as if by magic they can finger the ones that have actually been transferred?

No, mate. Something else is going on here. Dunno what, and I don't really care anymore (even though I am now retired, having obliterated my base so I can never fall back into Gree's clutches, I still feel I can participate in these little chats given the extrodinarily stupid amounts I have spent).

As usual this will probably become a slanging match between OSW and SUP. The real elephant in the room that everyone should be focusing on, which Gree refuses to acknowledge is this: if they could only manage to get their fingers out of their nether regions, if they could produce a quality product without the amateur glitches and errors, if they could staff their support team with people who actually give a monkey's about the game and the company, then people would not even WANT to transfer their accounts. Heck, I would probably not have destroyed my base.

Back already? Your toenail is getting old bruv, do one..

Mr Art0is
07-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Back already? Your toenail is getting old bruv, do one..

Very good .. ;)

Shinedown Gree
07-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Ban Tadaah!!!! He likely violated Gree ToS and international copyright law the other day when he specifically posted a picture of Gollem from the Lord of the Rings movie. Did he get expressed written consent from the copyright holder to post the image? Because if he posted the image as a part of his paid employment by Gree without the consent of the copyright holder it makes Greed liable for the copyright infringement. Basically a for profit company has now taken the intellectual and artist work of another for profit company and used it in the furtherance of their business.

Do I now get banned for pointing out likely illegal activity by a Gree employee?

First off; Tadaaah is a woman not a man.

lemonhaze
07-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Sweeeeeet find!!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this.

@Taadah... What should I put in the subject line to support? I'm being dead serious. These are your ToS and if your seriously going to ban folks for section 8 you can ban for this. Both are completely lame but no picking and choosing.

I had a buddy banned for section 8, he had the player since it was a level 50 or so and was nearing 300. Got it from a guy who quit looooong ago, no cash traded hands but for sake of trolls there was, WHOOOOOOOO CARES! Anyway he built the player up and because of some complete nut jobs in this game that feel threaten by the loss of pixels was turned in to gree for having a section 8 account...no hacking, no glitching, no illegal dragon commander planes that are still all over the place, just a normal account that tons of cash was pumped into..... Seriously, the response given when inquired about was "after going through our records"...... Come on.....

I will not rest either in this forum or in game until I see that known section 8 offenders are banned just like my friend! Even though I don't agree with the whole thing.

it seems if they are gonna ban for this then they should ban all the cheaters for the 650k valor jet that alot have..i have personally sent in tickets of certain players and yet they are still in the game playing..how do i know they are still in game? its easy to see new builds being build and cash in their vault change..gree just picks and chooses who they want to ban plain and simple and not enforce all the TOS

Greeny1
07-24-2014, 02:51 PM
This is a great thread.....can't wait to see SUP numbers drop again........I know a few people who have bought SUP games (and other top teams) to be bake to compete.....will see a change in the game if they target those games....

lemonhaze
07-24-2014, 03:00 PM
This is a great thread.....can't wait to see SUP numbers drop again........I know a few people who have bought SUP games (and other top teams) to be bake to compete.....will see a change in the game if they target those games.... there would be alot less accounts in the very top ranks as well if they ban for 650k valor air units..would love to see that happen

Donkey
07-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Those accounts will not be banned... Sup is the one doing the reporting, I said this a week ago in my locked thread. Submit or be banned is the sup mantra. Meanwhile, half of the current top sup team accounts are not the original owners. If you want names, feel free to pm me, perhaps someone will post them somewhere... :-). Gree, what are you doing about that??

This is a great thread.....can't wait to see SUP numbers drop again........I know a few people who have bought SUP games (and other top teams) to be bake to compete.....will see a change in the game if they target those games....

Speed ump
07-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Sorry donkey, wrong again, as usual. You guys never get it. Just because the words flow from your lips, does not make it a fact. There's a whole section at the library for that, it's called fiction. Always accuse us of cheating, yet we aren't the ones losing people for this. As usuall the cheaters come here and cry about our efforts to eliminate their activities from affecting the game.

Thorm V2
07-24-2014, 07:09 PM

"CAN"

That's the crux of the problem. Either be 100% one way or the other. Don't cherry-pick when you do this...and if you do this to all transferred accts, this game is over.

SUPhacks
07-24-2014, 07:50 PM
sorry speed lying as usual. SUP buys concrete for real cash. SUP ONly wins purchased faction shell. and from what i heard ur changing things around as i type this Your members sale their accounts you lead this cause that your pure but your team is far from it.

General Raub
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Wow amusing thread. Shame people get banned for transferring accounts but ios energy glitches still exist but ltqs and fltqs get harder and harder. Sucks for us android users. Crap nothing works the way it should for us ! Good thing I didn't give my gf my mini account!!

2MblaZ
07-25-2014, 07:53 AM
Was reading those threads, but still don't get the logic behind lame enforcement of even lamer section - what if that so accused 'illegally transferred' account is buying vaults and vaults of gold to compete in SUP or OSW or any other clique spending ridiculous amounts of real money - YOU - GREE - benefit from that as otherwise the wised-up player would've deleted his/her act and money stream from that would be gone. I've good friend who BOUGHT account of one of retiring SUP player and is playing successfully with them for today will be 3rd or 4th WD and is buying vaults of gold, is on that gold bonus program.

Either they're complete nincompoops or trying to shut this game down, but players like that ADD to company's declining revenues, why would you continue cut branch you're sitting on?!?

poochz
07-25-2014, 08:22 AM
If anyone who can help me reads this PLEASE HELP!! I am a leader of a top 250 faction named top gunnerz 984 631 256. 4 days ago I lost my game progress when uninstalling and reinstalling (don't know why because Ive done it before and so have others without losing progress). I have sent in numerous tickets to gree and have only gotten their automated responses like others for 4 days now. I am a leader and our faction cannot build walls for war or any other administrative action. We don't even have a DL since our DL jumped ship and came back!!! This war is going to suck! If anyone can help me, one of my ticket #'s is 1780769. My player name is pooch11, He is level 128 and I cant get his id but he is the leader in top gunnerz faction. Please help me!

jonm1a1
07-25-2014, 10:07 AM
yeah I agree with killer 464_d

Speed ump
07-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello troll boy. Obviuosly here just to hear the sound of your own voice. Sup wins was never purchased. It's the original superfactiin shell, and sup2. Sorry to use facts and truth, I know those things deflate your gig. Would be pretty stupid for is to purchase a shell when we have had two fully maxed ones forever. Actually have more since we helped max some of our other factions. Not sure why we would need to pay cash for bricks when we have more than enough to last us a very long time. Maybe we just need something else to spend money on, other than gold? Yeah, dosnt make much sense, does it. Seems like you're a bit sore today. Tell me all about it, maybe I can help.

Tadaaah
07-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Looks like we've reached the dangerous territory of accusations. Please read and review the Terms of Service and the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.