PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Gree Technical Support from a paying customer.

Danger Mouse
07-22-2014, 09:45 PM
Dear Gree Technical Support,

As you can see from my reports sent to you over the years, I have a long association with this game. I know you know this, because it's part of the automatically generated header to my support tickets sent to you through your system.

Now, I know you don't have time to read through everything on the report, like how long I've been playing, or even what the problem is I'm reporting to you, but please just assume I know what I'm talking about when I go to the bother of sending you a ticket to report a problem with the game. I realise that if you did take the time to read through everything clearly then it might take days or even weeks for you to get around to my ticket with the backlog you have..... wait, what?

Anyway, if you assume I know that what I'm reporting is an actual persistent and recurring problem based on years of experience, it might save you a lot of time replying to my second, third and even fourth report about the same issue - not that you ever reply to my second, third or even fourth report about the same issue. I don't count the bog standard "trust this issue was resolved to your satisfaction" email as a reply. In fact, I have programmed those words into my spam report filter so I hope you enjoy their communication processes as much as I enjoy yours.

In light of all this, just take it as read that - Yes - I have tried resynching to the server, yes I have collected buildings, attacked opponents, gone to rivals bases and even rebooted the game, and failing all else, rebooted my device - soft and hard reboots. And yes, I did all this BEFORE sending you a ticket.
-
So, how do you think I'm going to react when you tell me that the only solution to my problem is to do all these things again, and Hey Presto! this time everything should clear up as if by magic?
-
and no, don't bother sending me the feedback page link - especially if you have any minors working in the office on internships as the response you get may not be suitable for them to read.
-
Do me the courtesy of never telling me to resync the game again, and assume for a minute I'm not a complete moron and may actually have tried this before sending a ticket. Call it a wild guess, but I'm pretty sure most people have actually tried this before sending you a ticket - at least those that have been around and seen it all from you before. And while you're at it, maybe you might start to think of ways of actually fixing the problems we have reported instead.
-
Even better yet for all concerned, how about error trapping BEFORE an event goes live? Bit of a radical concept I know, but you should give it a try one day.

super vader
07-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Good luck. Feels like talking to a brick wall. GREE has to be the most ignorant oblivious company I have ever had the pleasure of trying to communicate with. One stupid answer after another. Its as if a bot reads the tickets and as soon as it recognizes a word it links it to one of about 5 stupid responses.

mattehedevarn
07-22-2014, 10:47 PM
Oops, right on spot but we are not allowed to talk about tickets. This will be locked too ;) http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96019-Tadaah-missing-account-means-closed-thread

Toby_Bear
07-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Oops, right on spot but we are not allowed to talk about tickets. This will be locked too ;) http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96019-Tadaah-missing-account-means-closed-thread

Which appears to be more of a power trip than anything else... Maybe typing the word LOCKED makes some feel powerful. But on the other hand haven't you noticed that every so often the mod will appear to help and other times, like in the case of the closed thread, a different tone comes out? Dude was screaming from the roof tops for help because customer service is for crap. How many times does the mass complain before it changes.

I'm personally flooding the gree executives twitter feeds with complaints, naming names.... Maybe they will rid them all like they did CJ until something positive gets done.... Not talking about banning section 8 infractions either.... Sooo stupid

bam bam.
07-23-2014, 12:24 AM
We are back to normal

Dog bite
07-23-2014, 04:03 AM
Best of luck DM.
My faction is leaderless after a recent iOS update.
Ticket has been going for some time now and basically I have given up.

redsunz
07-23-2014, 05:30 AM
Good luck. Feels like talking to a brick wall. GREE has to be the most ignorant oblivious company I have ever had the pleasure of trying to communicate with. One stupid answer after another. Its as if a bot reads the tickets and as soon as it recognizes a word it links it to one of about 5 stupid responses.

Fully agreed with you on this. Basically those so call cso replying to your ticket know nuts about the game. It Seem to me, they just Simply following a standard template replying to each mail. I have already giving up sending tickets. Just cross my fingers and pray I don't encounter problem in game.

Dixie_Boy
07-23-2014, 06:06 AM
I have already giving up sending tickets. Just cross my fingers and pray I don't encounter problem in game.

You have better luck doing that than with customer (no)support. Or you can come on the forums with people that play the game and get the answer.

Ajk
07-23-2014, 10:29 AM
I think they have become so overwhelmed with tickets that they have basically given up.

Swamp rat
07-23-2014, 10:39 AM
It seems our faction was stuck on 5/10 yesterday due to all 53 members having a server syncing problem at the same time!! Lol what are the odds. At least that was the general response out members are receiving. It's fixed now but were totally screwed on the wrapper reward.

Danger Mouse
07-23-2014, 11:44 AM
It seems our faction was stuck on 5/10 yesterday due to all 53 members having a server syncing problem at the same time!! Lol what are the odds. At least that was the general response out members are receiving. It's fixed now but were totally screwed on the wrapper reward.

Server syncing my @r$e. That's become the generic "Well, we don't have an f'ing clue, but won't admit it as then we are admitting liability and will have to refund any purchases" response.

They honestly think we are stupid.

Trouble is, as long as people keep spending money on this game, they're right.

Mr Art0is
07-23-2014, 11:47 AM
More complaining from the village idiot

Danger Mouse
07-23-2014, 11:49 AM
More complaining from the village idiot

What, apart from the obvious, exactly is your problem?

Tadaaah
07-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Please provide the steps you have taken to try and resolve a matter with your ticket. You would be surprised at how many people haven't tried these troubleshooting steps before sending in a ticket.

Locking for insults to staff and company.