PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guilds and active members to join my Guild (iPhone)

CaptWangus
07-22-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm the GM of a non-gem spending guild. Everyone wants active members; daily players and such. If you're not in a gem spending guild, the regular players seem to be too spread out; why not consolidate? There are many guilds with only a handful or fewer of regular players and, let's be honest: you can't accomplish anything with 4 members of 30 doing all the work.

My guild's current level is 51 and all element bonuses are 8 percent. I'm looking to recruit active players and hopefully fold some other guilds into mine. Particularly now with raids there is an even greater chance for guilds that don't spend tons on gems to get great rewards.

If you play regularly and you're guild's level and bonuses are lower than what I've stated please consider folding your regular players into my guild.

I'm a regular, daily player and have been for about a year or so.

Give it some thought and hit me up if you're interested.

The Players Club (http://knightsanddragonsplayers.wordpress.com)
XBD-WPF-VYV

john.hope
07-23-2014, 06:09 PM
What are the requirements for members to join your guild?

Rookeye
07-24-2014, 09:17 AM
You might also state how many slots you have available, unless it's negotiable. (We're not interested, but others should be.) Best of luck!

CaptWangus
07-24-2014, 05:00 PM
The requirements; just be active. Ideally, I'd love members like me: level 100 + working with epics or legendary plus armors but that is in no way a requirement.

CaptWangus
07-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Rookeye. Slots are totally negotiable depending on how many players would want to move into the guild.

CaptWangus
07-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Most Guilds Suck. Please don't make a new one…

There are more than 20,000 guild on the iOS version of the game of which the overwhelming majority are inactive to irrelevant. 95% of the inconsequential guilds can't score one hundred thousand points; that's horrifically pitiful and gem expenditure has nothing to do with it.

There are two or three active members, out of twenty or so in most of these guilds. After a war in which the majority of players don't do anything, a few of those active players think, "I'll start my own guild and things will be different." And so, after a guild war there is a mass proliferation of brand-new, really crappy guilds of which there are already far too many. Think in terms of any sport: when the number of MLB teams expands, the talent pool is diluted. That's what happens with guilds in K&Ds. Thus, my guild, sees one or two strong players per guild with recent-to-new-ish armor and then a bunch of members that seemed to have fallen off.

I haven't conducted a survey, and my analysis is anything but flawless; all I'm saying is if you want a guild to do better--and you're not in a guild that requires gem spending--concentration of power is what will do it, not positive thinking that if only you start you're own everything will be perfect.

This is a recruiting call, for all the frustrated guild members (perhaps even guild masters) who want to do better.

We have no level requirements, or mandatory donations. Be an adult who can read. That last bit is important as communication is vital in this game. We talk trash on the in game chat; we are very serious in our chat room during the Guild Wars. We prefer players in the Americas if only because it's easier to coordinate battles over as few time zones as possible.

With the new army raids, there is now a chance for powerful non gem spending guilds to not only get great rewards, but max out existing armors quickly.

Serious players read this forum, and chances are you're exactly who we're looking for. We hope you'll consider us before adding to the alarming mediocrity that already exist in Knights and Dragons.

Here is where you can find us:
XBD-WPF-VYV or The Players Club

CaptWangus
09-05-2014, 04:55 AM
We're still recruiting; looking for individuals AND GUILDS to fold into our guild.

All the above still applies except that we have raised our level of entry to 70 plus. Our bonuses are all at 8 or 9 percent and our guild level is 56. We've come in 403 and 291 respectively in the last two armor based guild wars and hope to keep doing better.

We're looking for other mature gamers who can read and follow rules for the greater success of all. We're still not a gem spending guild but we do have many who save gems and spend on wars--and we certainly don't push the outright gem spenders away.

Be active; contribute when you can; no whining. Ideally, I'd love members like me: level 100 + working with epics or legendary plus armors but that is in no way a requirement.

You can reach me XBD-WPF-VYV, or here (http://knightsanddragonsplayers.wordpress.com), or on Line ID: captwangus

Luke Vergios
09-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Not to be rude or force anyone into doing anything, but ive been in The Players Club for a good year and not ONCE has there been any problems, were contribute (almost done bonuses) and we constantly organise times to fight. Age doesn't matter and nor does where you live. Thats why i love the guild. Most of the people can help you, people like CaptWangus are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and can help with anything.

IN ALL HONESTY. The guild is a great choice for beginners and veterans alike and you can learn alot!

Newbie TPC
09-05-2014, 05:19 AM
I have been in this guild for almost 2 months... New to the game etc but the GM is something else... True to his word, gives great advice to newcomers and encourages everyone to participate regardless of their level.
Communication is key; if you are thinking of expanding your game, TPC is the place to be. :)