PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the SLTQ's?

Evan1000
07-22-2014, 10:49 AM
My syndicate (Top 250) gave up at Level 10/15 for the elite portion for the SLTQ, it requires far too much energy for us to even attempt to complete. Funny thing is we got paid 100m a kill by a Top 25 team for us to jump and help complete their goals. If a Top 25 team can't complete an event and needs to ask for help from a Top 250 team, GREE seriously needs to rethink these events. If you're going to reserve Energy Regeneration mods for one team only, atleast make SLTQ's somewhat obtainable by everyone else.

I'm not complaining at all about selling our hits (because it's helping us a ton with our bonuses) but I found it funny how a Top 25 team couldn't finish without a Top 250 team's help (and if they couldn't finish on their own, how many actually did? Besides of course TAW).

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 10:56 AM
I think it's about right... Only a few syndicates should finish, like the Top3 or 10, not Top 25 IMHO.

And...

Pro Tip: Anybody can buy gold; anybody can finish the events.

Dipstik
07-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Well when you can get help from players outside your syndicate to finish instead of spending gold, expect the energy requirements to go up. When they design these events and the prizes that go along with them, they're based on an expectation that a certain amount of gold will be required to finish. If people are finding ways around that gold requirement, either the prizes will get worse or the events will get harder.

<3 Hz
07-22-2014, 11:04 AM
It shouldn't take as much $ in gold that's the equivalent of a monthly lease on something like a BMW 7 series LOL.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 11:10 AM
It shouldn't take as much $ in gold that's the equivalent of a monthly lease on something like a BMW 7 series LOL.

That ^^ much would barely get you in the gold bonus program.

Nighteg
07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
They have been handing TaW energy mods for months now. These are the consequences.
It seems they've completely neglected Crime City and are trying to suck us dry before scrapping.

Dipstik
07-22-2014, 11:15 AM
They have been handing TaW energy mods for months now. These are the consequences.
It seems they've completely neglected Crime City and are trying to suck us dry before scrapping.

People have been saying that since 2012.

Fredfreddy
07-22-2014, 11:22 AM
My syndicate (Top 250) gave up at Level 10/15 for the elite portion for the SLTQ, it requires far too much energy for us to even attempt to complete. Funny thing is we got paid 100m a kill by a Top 25 team for us to jump and help complete their goals. If a Top 25 team can't complete an event and needs to ask for help from a Top 250 team, GREE seriously needs to rethink these events. If you're going to reserve Energy Regeneration mods for one team only, atleast make SLTQ's somewhat obtainable by everyone else.

I'm not complaining at all about selling our hits (because it's helping us a ton with our bonuses) but I found it funny how a Top 25 team couldn't finish without a Top 250 team's help (and if they couldn't finish on their own, how many actually did? Besides of course TAW).

The whole point of events like this (and pretty much every Syndicate event in the game outside of war) is that they benefit teams who are resourceful, it's not really a money grab, you're not supposed to finish it by yourself. If you've got good officers, they will organize jumpers, secondary accounts, etc, or, as your team did, they will do the opposite, and encourage members to go sell their free energy for syndicate cash. I'd say, based on the unimpressive mod on the final prize, you guys probably made the right call and made a killing in CC cash selling hits.

On the RB event, you'll find the opposite is true, where higher ranking teams will finish easily and then sell L100 kills to lower ranked teams for CC cash. Between the 2 events it all works out for everyone as long as you're well managed. The more resourceful your team, the less $ everyone has to spend, which is why activity is still a huge factorin this game.

Winnson
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
They absolutely have to feed the cash cows.

Understand that and move along with your life. No biggie.

If I'm not as big and strong as someone who spends the equivalent of college tuition on the game, I'm cool with that.

I am not looking for a Phd in CC. I just want to mess about.

Evan1000
07-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Well when you can get help from players outside your syndicate to finish instead of spending gold, expect the energy requirements to go up. When they design these events and the prizes that go along with them, they're based on an expectation that a certain amount of gold will be required to finish. If people are finding ways around that gold requirement, either the prizes will get worse or the events will get harder.

But in this case both.. the event is near impossible for syndicates not in the Top 1 to complete and it's not all that great a prize.

t12pm
07-22-2014, 03:54 PM
But in this case both.. the event is near impossible for syndicates not in the Top 1 to complete and it's not all that great a prize.

The individual rewards were nothing short of a joke quit in elite 10 when the energy became a joke as well, was after the hummer until then I refuse to spend a vault or more for a reward that isn't that great, thanks for saving me money again gree maybe you'll get 30 or 40 for war but nothing for the 24 hour money grab. You cater to 1 or 2 teams for energy mods and raise the money needed way up because of it.

Ohhhhhh look we get a little bone this war 1% less on bank deposits lmao

AA JC
07-22-2014, 06:10 PM

So far you have gotten more than us. Level 15 elite finished but no prize lol ...

Baggler
07-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Bad prize when u bank for free....

t12pm
07-23-2014, 03:25 AM
Bad prize when u bank for free....

Why is it bad??? You should gain 1% on your deposits now it really isn't rocket science

Saronis
07-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Why is it bad??? You should gain 1% on your deposits now it really isn't rocket science
wow .. just wow..

i suppose that players with free banking will deposit and withdrow like 1000 times per hour and will multiply their money within hours...

this is not rocket science in deed but seems that it is for u