PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else failing to get onto game?

AfterHours-Oliver
07-22-2014, 12:54 AM
Getting a cannot connect to server message but internet and other online apps are ok...

AfterHours-Oliver
07-22-2014, 12:55 AM
Getting a cannot connect to server message but internet and other online apps are ok...

Presto, back up. Was off for about 10 minutes...

Mastert55!
07-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Probably maintenance with the servers?

Tadaaah
07-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Glad to hear it is resolved. Apologies for the delay.

normal guy
07-22-2014, 12:00 PM
no around here

Shintaro
07-23-2014, 02:32 AM
Hmm.

The only way I can now login to my game is via wifi.
If I try to logon via 3G, I get the "cannot connect to server. Need to be online" error. Of which is completely inaccurate as all other applications - such as castle clash, facebook and safari work perfectly well.

This error really got to me today as I was unable to logon for 8hours (8am - 4pm) during current ltq. (some will say you can't login during sleep either - but I only ever get 5 hours of that).

So are we to just play at home on wifi ? Or will we soon be able to wage war OTG like yesterday ?

Cheers.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-23-2014, 07:53 AM

Being denied access to this farce is the golden ticket. They've helped you by thinking they've hurt you.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Hmm.

The only way I can now login to my game is via wifi.
If I try to logon via 3G, I get the "cannot connect to server. Need to be online" error. Of which is completely inaccurate as all other applications - such as castle clash, facebook and safari work perfectly well.

This error really got to me today as I was unable to logon for 8hours (8am - 4pm) during current ltq. (some will say you can't login during sleep either - but I only ever get 5 hours of that).

So are we to just play at home on wifi ? Or will we soon be able to wage war OTG like yesterday ?

Cheers.

That's how your masters solved that excessive data use issue, their solution is to allow cable, wifi, broadband access, or Ethernet access for some, and presto whacko, ban 3G& 4G access points; no more excessive3G or 4G charges.

I'm so happy I never got deeply involved in this mess. I listened to the lil man n my shoulder when he whispered, "This thing ain't right, chief." LOL

Dixie_Boy
07-23-2014, 11:13 AM
As a general rule, on Android I have to go to rivals list and refresh before doing any action in the game (collect cash, kill LTQ targets, upgrade a building, raid/attack a rival, kill an epic boss. If I fail to do so, then I get the cannot connect to server message or the game does a force quit.

This is making the game completely unplayable and Gree will continue to put its head in the sand, blame users as incompetent and say nothing is wrong with their app/servers.

Shintaro
07-23-2014, 12:41 PM
A new day and all is working again. Not a bad outcome. Thanks for listening.