PDA

View Full Version : Question to sup on account transfers

Donkey
07-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Since you preach strict interpretation of the tos (when it suits you), please be clear on your position regarding account transfers. Have accounts within sup been transferred between players (sold or given doesn't matter) and if so are you sending in tickets to have those accounts banned?

CoreyAV1611
07-20-2014, 10:16 PM
Since you preach strict interpretation of the tos (when it suits you), please be clear on your position regarding account transfers. Have accounts within sup been transferred between players (sold or given doesn't matter) and if so are you sending in tickets to have those accounts banned?

WHO CARES! Can we move past this crap.

Genen
07-21-2014, 04:56 AM
http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms
I hope you can read and comprehend

DILL3NGER
07-21-2014, 05:31 AM
Nothing to see here people, keep moving along, thank you.

mwfighter
07-21-2014, 06:19 AM

Don't actually believe the propaganda SUP spews. Their teams has hacked, cheated and violated TOS. Worst part is people who act holy and pure but are hypocrites and do the opposite (SUP). At least other teams don't throw stones in glass houses.

Modern War Forum GF
07-21-2014, 06:38 AM
Whatever .. just 1 thing to say: If not for SUP and the other top teams .. we would not be playing MW anymore!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2014, 06:42 AM
Whatever .. just 1 thing to say: If not for SUP and the other top teams .. we would not be playing MW anymore!

That's very true, but not for the rea$son$ most people seems to believe.
Don't pay me no never mind, I lives in a sHACK by the old unused railroad track.

Veritas aequitas
07-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Hello bird man. Perhaps you should read and comprehend. So you agree that any of those sold or given accounts should be banned? Should we start naming them here? From what I hear, your leprechaun is trying to get other teams players banned unless they join sup in which case they are ignored. What gree hasn't figured out is allowing sup to eliminate competition by any means they can devise will ultimately cost them money and hasten the games demise.

http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms
I hope you can read and comprehend

Lift Ticket
07-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Ask yourself, if it wasn't for SUP or OSW or Pirate United Nation or whatever they refer to themselves as these days...would you still be playing?

Why are you questioning them, when it's Gree who does what they want?

DFI
07-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Ask yourself, if it wasn't for SUP or OSW or Pirate United Nation or whatever they refer to themselves as these days...would you still be playing?

Why are you questioning them, when it's Gree who does what they want?

Your argument is whether the game would still be around without sup and other top ten teams financing gree or that without that level of competition, we would choose not to play at all? If the latter, I must confess that I love raiding sup and the birds for their cash, but I would still play even if they were not around.

Lift Ticket
07-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Your argument is whether the game would still be around without sup and other top ten teams financing gree or that without that level of competition, we would choose not to play at all? If the latter, I must confess that I love raiding sup and the birds for their cash, but I would still play even if they were not around.

I don't think the game would still be around if it weren't for SUP and other Top 10 teams financing Gree...it's an enjoyable game, if you aren't TOOO concerned with all the bugs/glitches/misinformation that Gree is known for.

Speed ump
07-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Mw fighter, love all the hate, I got you bro, really. At least use some facts to try to make it seem like you have a clue. Dfi, I have seen many games in many factions that I know belonged to others, I see games who have in game names of account4sale, and so on. That is all up to gree, and their rules. I have no say in the matter, either way, so why bother. I think at one time it was to keep people from profiting in some way, but the reality is you can't sell a legit game for anywhere near what you might have spent on it, so those people are for sure not making any money. We all know there are hackers making money selling games that have advantages, aka, the banned regen hackers, who's games mostly came from just one or two sources. I have been more against the outright cheaters and hackers in the game. Is selling your game cheating? It gets you no advantage, but it's against grees tos, so I'll let them deal with the people they find doing it. It already takes a great deal of my time to find details on the other kinds cheating that have a real affect on all of us. If someone wants to spend as much time and effort to do something about sold games, more power to you. And despite what someone said above, we do not threaten anyone who dosnt want to join us. That would be stupid, you never know when someone might change their mind and become your teamate. It's happened many times, that I've managed to get someone that I wanted to play on our team for a long time. Why turn them against tou

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 09:37 AM
You guys don't realize that the amount of money we spend on this game, all the top 10 teams combined is nothing compared to the other top 39,990 teams that play, if 1 player buys $10 of gold, that's $399k. Pretty sure SUP doesn't do that monthly. But what do I know...

Veritas aequitas
07-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Interesting, so you are aware of games on YOUR team that are funded by new players which is a violation of the terms of service but it's ok because it benefits you?

Mw fighter, love all the hate, I got you bro, really. At least use some facts to try to make it seem like you have a clue. Dfi, I have seen many games in many factions that I know belonged to others, I see games who have in game names of account4sale, and so on. That is all up to gree, and their rules. I have no say in the matter, either way, so why bother. I think at one time it was to keep people from profiting in some way, but the reality is you can't sell a legit game for anywhere near what you might have spent on it, so those people are for sure not making any money. We all know there are hackers making money selling games that have advantages, aka, the banned regen hackers, who's games mostly came from just one or two sources. I have been more against the outright cheaters and hackers in the game. Is selling your game cheating? It gets you no advantage, but it's against grees tos, so I'll let them deal with the people they find doing it. It already takes a great deal of my time to find details on the other kinds cheating that have a real affect on all of us. If someone wants to spend as much time and effort to do something about sold games, more power to you. And despite what someone said above, we do not threaten anyone who dosnt want to join us. That would be stupid, you never know when someone might change their mind and become your teamate. It's happened many times, that I've managed to get someone that I wanted to play on our team for a long time. Why turn them against tou

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Interesting, so you are aware of games on YOUR team that are funded by new players which is a violation of the terms of service but it's ok because it benefits you?

The team is not funded by new players, I don't know where you get this propaganda but it's a load of bs. Most of OSW(top 1) is full of veteran players that have been with SUP since brazil, yes, they have picked up new members but the new players don't have to pay for others or are required to transfer an account and pay for the gold. That has never happened to me. All this talk about sup bending the rules is a myth.

SevenO9
07-21-2014, 10:43 AM
You guys don't realize that the amount of money we spend on this game, all the top 10 teams combined is nothing compared to the other top 39,990 teams that play, if 1 player buys $10 of gold, that's $399k. Pretty sure SUP doesn't do that monthly. But what do I know...

I have no hard data but would argue that the Pareto principle applies here. So in essence it is the top factions/players filling Grees account.

Tadaaah
07-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Locking. Naming and Shaming. Intent to start Flame wars.