PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough Gree

Adm. J(K96)
07-20-2014, 12:34 PM
You sell a product Gree. You expect people to spend money for said product. Before we spend that money, we need to know what the product is. You not being able to get your act together and offer up the correct product is not our problem. If you screw up, you take the hit. If that means you have to continuously give refunds, that is your problem UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR END. Stop jerking us all around and tell us what we are to receive.

Suspect5
07-20-2014, 12:36 PM
yeah this is ridiculous, gree you suck!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh why oh my!

Gbrown
07-20-2014, 04:26 PM
This is why Gree doesn't get anymore of my money, don't know what I'm spending on so I won't spend. Of course they also will have to give me a price, can't buy something without knowing how much it is!

NightWingHarperFun
07-20-2014, 04:31 PM
You can always send a petition to the White House website to force GREE to do this thing you're asking for. No guarantees it'll be enforced though.

the BDLS
07-20-2014, 04:51 PM
This is honestly ridiculous, I don't typically complain but I just spent like 400+ gold on this damn crate event and didn't get either prize. What kind of bs is this

Cobra Kai
07-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Happened to a couple guys in my faction. Spent a lot of gold and still didn't get the reward. Like 126 crate opens and time reducers.

He was and always has been a high gold buyer. He declared today not anymore. He was done.

NexusImperium
07-20-2014, 07:21 PM
The crate event is stacked in favor of the house. When you buy gold, GREE always wins.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-20-2014, 10:19 PM
This is honestly ridiculous, I don't typically complain but I just spent like 400+ gold on this damn crate event and didn't get either prize. What kind of bs is this

The Japanese have a special name for this, so special they outlawed it!!!

Gen CheeBye
07-20-2014, 11:23 PM
The Japanese have a special name for this, so special they outlawed it!!!

Is it called Gotcha! by the way?

Well, you can still avoid all those events. That's what I have chosen to do.

Mr llama
07-21-2014, 12:44 AM
Of all the events to not spend gold on its the crates. I remember back in the day it was best to spend gold in the first couple hours of the event. I have won probably 8 of the collect 10 events 2 with gold the rest with cash openings. Up till 4 months ago I expected to get the 10/10 or 8/8 now with the same openings I'll get 7/10 and 6/8 or a variation of that. All I can say is no one should put gold on these and we should post a warning every month so the newcomers realize the odds they are getting into

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Is it called Gotcha! by the way?

Well, you can still avoid all those events. That's what I have chosen to do.

I think it was, and it ain't got me, but it sure done got some. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2014, 06:47 AM
Of all the events to not spend gold on its the crates. I remember back in the day it was best to spend gold in the first couple hours of the event. I have won probably 8 of the collect 10 events 2 with gold the rest with cash openings. Up till 4 months ago I expected to get the 10/10 or 8/8 now with the same openings I'll get 7/10 and 6/8 or a variation of that. All I can say is no one should put gold on these and we should post a warning every month so the newcomers realize the odds they are getting into

True, the old timers know the deal, but ITS so strong; they can't fight it.
They know they should just ignore it, but...

One day the things that have transpired (and are yet to transpire) will be discussed in the best (and the worst) B schools all over the world.

I have been told by those who know these things, that at least six PhD candidates are writing their dissertations about what went on here. They all allegedly participated on top five teams.