PDA

View Full Version : android users let's us not tolerate this anymore

free4ever
07-20-2014, 11:08 AM
I suggest that all should send in a ticket every time data is about 200 Uninstalle/install I'm getting frustrated about that and I will from now on do it every time
Ioe user please stay out of this my device is probably stronger than yours 3 GB ram 4 core
Let's start protesting so they really need to take action on this matter

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Have you tried buying an iPad?

DavidtheBoo
07-20-2014, 11:35 AM

Dippy, just saying but android devices are overall a lot better than stupid iOS devices...

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm sure they are... That must be why everyone complains about them all the time. Don't worry... Samsung does it's best to make them look identical so you can pretend.

DavidtheBoo
07-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Have u ever seen an iOS device with a quad Core and 3gb ram???

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Have you ever had a device you don't go online to complain about?

DavidtheBoo
07-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes i never had conplaints about my nexus 5.... An android device... Says enough i think

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Then everything's fine. Problem solved.

/thread

free4ever
07-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Lol told stay out of this my Droid is more powerful than any iPad you can get think you are really nosy and have a saying to all topics on this forum are you a politician

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Yet it can't play crime city, apparently.

Nighteg
07-20-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't want to upset anyone, but iOS is c&*p ;)

free4ever
07-20-2014, 01:10 PM
And since dipper have a remark to all he should have noticed that it's only cc that have those problems all other games runs smoothly

t12pm
07-20-2014, 01:14 PM
I don't want to upset anyone, but iOS is c&*p ;)

I agree and I got 3 of them, last 3 next upgrade apple is gone, and no dippy isn't a politician he is a lying money taking lawyer

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Well I wouldn't know about that. I don't read other forums. You sure see a lot of whiny android users around here though.

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 01:22 PM
I agree and I got 3 of them, last 3 next upgrade apple is gone, and no dippy isn't a politician he is a lying money taking lawyer

Lol you again? Figured you'd had enough after last time...

DavidtheBoo
07-20-2014, 01:26 PM
The reason why this game lags on android devices is because it was an iOS game from origin, the developers never took their time to make it work good for android devices....
Now all clear dippy?

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Yeah, so buy an iPad.

DavidtheBoo
07-20-2014, 02:24 PM
I got something better dippy: dont play this cr@p game

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 03:50 PM
It's a fun game. Be thankful they ported it for you in the first place.

MISTERFTW
07-21-2014, 06:19 AM
It's a fun game. Be thankful they ported it for you in the first place.

So you want him to be thankful for being able to play a game that he is automatically handicapped in from the start just for being on a Droid device? If thats the best answer you have Dippy, then you should have been Thankful when CC was flooded with Droid users who were Time Travelers and Energy glitchers. That would have been fair compensation for LAG CITY Droid users now. Easy answer to that would be, GET A DROID

Dipstik
07-21-2014, 06:29 AM
So you want him to be thankful for being able to play a game that he is automatically handicapped in from the start just for being on a Droid device?

Beats not being able to play, right?

CC was flooded with Droid users who were Time Travelers and Energy glitchers. That would have been fair compensation for LAG CITY Droid users now. Easy answer to that would be, GET A DROID

This is quite the revealing statement. I wasn't aware that the glitchers were primarily droid users, but it's good to know. Also, It sure SOUNDS like you're justifying past cheating due to current performance issues. If that's the case, you're a terrible person and should feel bad. I don't expect you to ACTUALLY feel bad because you obviously have no moral compass, but I guess I'll settle for the fact that at least it's out in the open now.

Notorious94
07-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Also this game was originally a Facebook game if I'm right. Or some sort of Internet game. then released Onto iOS and droid. When will people learn that that mods don't give a fcuk because your still stupid enough to line their pockets with your hard earned money (except those dole dossers! You don't know what hard work is)
So either shut up and play the game.
Or go buy the device they do support If your that desperate to play CC

Winnson
07-21-2014, 09:28 AM
What is the problem with playing on a droid?

LG handles Crime City pretty well I think.

Vile Lynn
07-21-2014, 11:57 AM
lol, this thread is too funny! If droids are so great, then you really shouldn't be whining. Go play another game if it is sooooo bad.

@Dipstik, you never heard that it's ok to cheat if the app doesn't work perfectly? THAT should be an Internet Rule!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 06:17 AM
I have a nexus 4, quite fast and hardly lags but when I play a simple game like Crime City, lag is everywhere, it's unbelievable. Seriously this issue needs to be fixed, because many can't stand this.

Dipstik
07-22-2014, 06:28 AM
"GREE should fix the problems with droid users"

There's definitely SOMETHING wrong with them...

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 06:40 AM
Any other online game, my droid is completely fine. For Clash of Clans it hardly ever lags but with Crime City its constant. Getting to a point where I'm getting annoyed.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 07:28 AM
Any other online game, my droid is completely fine. For Clash of Clans it hardly ever lags but with Crime City its constant. Getting to a point where I'm getting annoyed.
Welcome to the CC Forum :)
For somebody trying to get their post count up, you're treading in some dangerous, ban hammer territory.

Read the forum Code of Conduct, top of the forum, before you have to start a new forum acct to ask why you got hit.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 08:04 AM
like really, really?
Like really, really.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm not convinced.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Neither am I...

Synapse
07-22-2014, 09:27 AM
The reason why this game lags on android devices is because it was an iOS game from origin, the developers never took their time to make it work good for android devices....
Now all clear dippy?

That is Actually decent info As to why I phones and iPads seem instant for cc.
I did notice that but its not unplayable.

Back in the day of using computers..for gaming. Having the best video card processor ram etc. Didn't mean better game play. If a game was designed using a certain platform the biggest advantage was to match that. Since this isn't a first person shooter The lag isn't really a critical deal breaker To sacrifice everything else your device performs well at.

They fixed some issues like lag time between buying multiple items and banking since I've been here which was nice.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 09:35 AM
I have tons of lag on my iOS devices...

I... tap... really... slow... so I don't notice it or accidentally sell a building when collecting.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 09:37 AM
Favouritism to iOS users, wait....10 POSTS!!!! HELL YEAH! Now what...

polly
07-22-2014, 10:39 AM
You sure cc was first only for iOS?

I downloaded the game in Feb of the first year it came out on a kindle fire from amazon, but didn't start playing it for a month or two.

A kindle fire is an android device that uses its own programming. And back when I started playing it was still owned by funzio and only been out a few months.

I now have my account on nexus 7 tablet. If I started playing cc a few months after it came out then why was it on androids back then?

Dipstik
07-22-2014, 10:43 AM
The game was released for mobile devices in August of 2011. It was iOS only for a while... over a year, I think. The answer to your question is that you're probably mistaken.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Absolutely positive CC was on iOS before Android.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Was on iOS first, remember playing it on my iPhone.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 11:43 AM
What is the min number of posts you have to do until you can make a thread?

Dipstik
07-22-2014, 11:47 AM
What is the min number of posts you have to do until you can make a thread?

10, but they have to be substantive posts that receive moderator approval

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 11:48 AM
10, but they have to be substantive posts that receive moderator approval

Ty. That's probably none then.

Vile Lynn
07-22-2014, 12:02 PM
*awaiting THAT thread*

Shoud be good!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Hell Yeah! Prolly gonna b a recruit ad tho, sorry to disappoint,

Ntggamer
07-22-2014, 04:14 PM
If the lag is sooo bad and you want to play cc sooo bad and keep spending your money then go and buy an iOS so you can waste money faster than ever!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
07-23-2014, 05:02 AM
I choose to not buy an iOS device mainly because they suck overall and you barely can do anything with them.

Dipstik
07-23-2014, 05:09 AM
I choose to not buy an iOS device mainly because they suck overall and you barely can do anything with them.

Your make a convincing argument, but...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sWXSwJ9KzqE/Tlvh7DxAhoI/AAAAAAAAA_s/n_-tMpzxxNA/s1600/YOUR+ARGUMENT+IS+INVALID+meme+collection+1mut.com+ %25282%2529.jpg

MISTERFTW
07-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Beats not being able to play, right?

This is quite the revealing statement. I wasn't aware that the glitchers were primarily droid users, but it's good to know. Also, It sure SOUNDS like you're justifying past cheating due to current performance issues. If that's the case, you're a terrible person and should feel bad. I don't expect you to ACTUALLY feel bad because you obviously have no moral compass, but I guess I'll settle for the fact that at least it's out in the open now.
Sounds like it was a performance issue with the app that players took advantage of. If you didnt like it, then buy a droid. You sound like the one who doesnt mind that iOS players have an unfair advantage over Droid device users. How is that different from cheating? I dont care which device has the LAG, the point is, its not fair to any member who is facing LAG CITY issues. The fact that you dont see any issue shows your character. Troll on since that seems to be the only thing you are good at

Dipstik
07-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Sounds like it was a performance issue with the app that players took advantage of. If you didnt like it, then buy a droid. You sound like the one who doesnt mind that iOS players have an unfair advantage over Droid device users. How is that different from cheating? I dont care which device has the LAG, the point is, its not fair to any member who is facing LAG CITY issues. The fact that you dont see any issue shows your character. Troll on since that seems to be the only thing you are good at

Openly endorsing and justifying cheating. Classic.

fan139
07-23-2014, 09:26 PM
since having my mini on ios, its been unbeliveable the differnce faced by the game over the 2 different platforms when you have them side by side and im sure gree gets plenty of money through both channels, so why not spend on both.

One of the best resloutions is prevenetion, however it is too late for this (evidently) it is not to late to prevent more issues in the future. Droid currently seems like beta testers even though the bugs are never fixed