PDA

View Full Version : [Syn Jumping] A New GREE rule?

Vile Lynn
07-20-2014, 09:48 AM
from Thread: Syndicate Issues
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95279-Syndicate-Issues

I still have not received the final prize for RB. I was in the syndicate when we finished. I was told it was because you are not allowed to jump in and out of syndicates during these events, but there are numerous threads talking about jumpers and moving to others syndicates to help others. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!

@Tadaaah
Really? Is this true that GREE's CS is telling players that jumping is not allowed during events when guilds are not locked?

Are players at risk getting their rewards if they choose to jump among syndicates?

Can you please let us know GREE's official policy about syndicate jumping.

Im Jahova
07-20-2014, 11:59 AM
I got my RB prize and I jumped around syndicates

cooch
07-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Think the true issue is after your syn achieves final goal if u gave cc app closed u do not get prize if booted. U must open app, confirm/"register" final prize then leave. So make sure u open cc b4 u get kicked and make sure the syn leader knows not to kick u if asleep or not online. Much easier for CSR to tell u not to jump and they will not compensate if u don't get prize anyway

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 12:08 PM
I suspect if anything they're going to take a position that they won't award prizes that are missed for whatever reason if people are jumping. No reason for a rule against it when we all know they can easily lock them.

nburns77
07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
from Thread: Syndicate Issues
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95279-Syndicate-Issues

@Tadaaah
Really? Is this true that GREE's CS is telling players that jumping is not allowed during events when guilds are not locked?

Are players at risk getting their rewards if they choose to jump among syndicates?

Can you please let us know GREE's official policy about syndicate jumping.

i think its not fair to those that are jumping to the sister syndicate in helping that syndicate get prizes or complete events and maybe they dont have enough players yet or hard hitters. not everyones intentions are always bad.:(

Dipstik
07-20-2014, 07:43 PM
The events are designed with a 60 person maximum in mind. Either they're going to put a stop to this or the gold requirements are going to increase to take it into account.

bravo 6 vk
07-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Think the true issue is after your syn achieves final goal if u gave cc app closed u do not get prize if booted. U must open app, confirm/"register" final prize then leave. So make sure u open cc b4 u get kicked and make sure the syn leader knows not to kick u if asleep or not online. Much easier for CSR to tell u not to jump and they will not compensate if u don't get prize anyway
Yes, this. Open the game before getting booted or no prize.

fan139
07-21-2014, 05:30 AM
I suspect if anything they're going to take a position that they won't award prizes that are missed for whatever reason if people are jumping. No reason for a rule against it when we all know they can easily lock them.

It would stop alot of tickets being sent in and a lot of tech supports time being wasted if they did. However they cant lock them for eb/rb as thats about half of the cycle, would kill recruitment and discourage new players

Dipstik
07-21-2014, 05:53 AM
It would stop alot of tickets being sent in and a lot of tech supports time being wasted if they did. However they cant lock them for eb/rb as thats about half of the cycle, would kill recruitment and discourage new players

They definitely can. I say lock them for all except a short open enrollment period right after each war.

Vile Lynn
07-21-2014, 11:21 AM
I say lock them for all except a short open enrollment period right after each war.

I think this is the best way to go, unfortunately.

Most of all, I don't like the double standard when GREE's servers can't keep up with jumpers. Some write in tickets and get the rewards placed in their inventories and others are SOL depending on the CS person they reach.

Morgz
07-21-2014, 01:51 PM

Do you need to leave the game open while you are booted? Or do you just need to re-open once after final prize achieved and then ok to shut it down for while? Hope the way I asked that made sense.

Tadaaah
07-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Hey there,

Looks like we may have some confusion on when it's ok to go Syndicate Jumping.

You may syndicate jump during Syndicate LTQ's and Raid Boss events.
You can only complete any given goal once, but you can help other syndicates complete their goals.
If you jump into a syndicate that has passed a goal that you did not complete you can start from where this syndicate is, but you will not receive any passed goal prizes.
Rosters are locked for Battle for Empire City events.

Hope this helps clear up some of the confusion.

Dipstik
07-21-2014, 03:44 PM
The problem is that a lot of people are apparently not getting prizes that they SHOULD have gotten... and that those issues seem to be happening to people who have been jumping back and forth between syndicates during the event. You can send a ticket, but support seems to be wavering on whether you get the prize awarded or told to piss off.

I tried to jump during the last raid boss and didn't get the final prize despite the fact that I was in the syndicate when the final goal was completed. I still got the prize because I just jumped to a different syndicate and paid them a huge sum of in-game cash to sit in with them.

On a related note, doesn't that sound silly to you?

fan139
07-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Hey there,

[LIST]
You can only complete any given goal once, but you can help other syndicates complete their goals.
If you jump into a syndicate that has passed a goal that you did not complete you can start from where this syndicate is, but you will not receive any passed goal prizes.

The problem is that a lot of people are apparently not getting prizes that they SHOULD have gotten... and that those issues seem to be happening to people who have been jumping back and forth between syndicates during the event. You can send a ticket, but support seems to be wavering on whether you get the prize awarded or told to piss off.

I tried to jump during the last raid boss and didn't get the final prize despite the fact that I was in the syndicate when the final goal was completed. I still got the prize because I just jumped to a different syndicate and paid them a huge sum of in-game cash to sit in with them.

So from Tadaaah's post it should almost be that the system didnt register that you should of got the prize which enabled you to collect it an alternative way but at a great expense to yourself, really if CC was working correctly you shouldnt of been able to get it from the other syndicate as it should of thought you already had it even if you didnt.

Sorry if thats a bit confusing

Champion24
07-21-2014, 04:05 PM

Upgrade fo Android. . I got mine :)

Vile Lynn
07-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey there,

Thank you, Tadaaah. Yes, it does clear it up.
But, this is the issue...

I guess it comes down to "jump at your own risk."

Tadaaah
07-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Please wait to see the prize pop-up before jumping to another syndicate. Additionally, check your inventory for the item before leaving the syndicate. This will help ensure that it has been registered on the backend.

Mystruss
07-22-2014, 04:08 AM
Please wait to see the prize pop-up before jumping to another syndicate. Additionally, check your inventory for the item before leaving the syndicate. This will help ensure that it has been registered on the backend.

I jumped to another syndicate for the final prize but didn't get the pop up, also checked inventory and nothing there. Shut down CC and restarted, still no pop up but checked inventory and voila, there is the final prize