PDA

View Full Version : Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again!

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Ok gree, you've had a whole month to iron out the issues. Why, then, does the faction prestige event 4/4 show zero deploy points out of 1.5 million? This is especially strange seeing as my faction has 2.2 million deploy points.
-
I'm quite curious to hear what your pathetic excuse is this time for yet another screwed up event roll out where no lessons have, yet again apparently, been learned from last time.
-
Well, what is it?

G level 87
07-20-2014, 02:45 AM
Ok gree, you've had a whole month to iron out the issues. Why, then, does the faction prestige event 4/4 show zero deploy points out of 1.5 million? This is especially strange seeing as my faction has 2.2 million deploy points.
-
I'm quite curious to hear what your pathetic excuse is this time for yet another screwed up event roll out where no lessons have, yet again apparently, been learned from last time.
-
Well, what is it?

Same here, my 4/4 shows 0 and we scored well over 1,500,000 points. 4/4 is working for some people as I see the unit they give for it when I attack some people. I took screenshots and sent in a ticket.

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 03:29 AM
Same here, my 4/4 shows 0 and we scored well over 1,500,000 points. 4/4 is working for some people as I see the unit they give for it when I attack some people. I took screenshots and sent in a ticket.

Yep, same here with screenshots. They'll read it tomorrow after the event and decide to do nothing about it in a couple of weeks, making sure to send us a message with the rules and how it works..... So blaming us for being idiots rather than admit they don't have a clue how to code.

bam bam.
07-20-2014, 04:35 AM
On my android I cant see my individual position, luckily my iOS shows all faction members positions. Problems and this event go hand in hand.

If you sent these guys into a brothel with a fist full of fifties, I swear to god they would walk out with club sandwiches. (I am not name calling anybody here, I don't feel like an infraction for being factual again lol).

rushabhc
07-20-2014, 04:38 AM
-
-
Well, what is it?

it works.... we have got +3% alliance attack for completing.......
it will work when u will finish the war, not before it

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 05:11 AM
it works.... we have got +3% alliance attack for completing.......
it will work when u will finish the war, not before it

If it works only when war finishes, then may I ask how you've got it?
-
Or do you have it like everyone actually should for completing the level and are you just assuming it'll work for me after the war out of the goodness of your heart and actually have no real idea like the rest of us?
-
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual real live mod to answer these questions. Of course, we all know customer support won't answer them.......

Mr Art0is
07-20-2014, 05:16 AM
If it works only when war finishes, then may I ask how you've got it?
-
Or are you just assuming it'll work and actually have no real idea like the rest of us?
-
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual real live mod to answer these questions. Of course, we all know customer support won't answer them.......

Your constant whinging on this forum is really starting to get boring.

I suggest you take up another hobby if all you want to do is b1tch and cry on here all day.

Now run along you mug.

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 05:20 AM
Your constant whinging on this forum is really starting to get boring.

I suggest you take up another hobby if all you want to do is b1tch and cry on here all day.

Now run along you mug.

Ah, a mod I assume? Or just another troll with delusions that we care about their opinions?

Cmdr_Vessery
07-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Like the other goals for the event, the goals are completed and recorded after the current battle is over. At that point you would received any rewards for completing the specific goal.

And yes, the goal showed 0/1.5Mil. There was no change in the points and then the goal was completed, and the reward delivered. I agree, it did not show any progress on the deploy points as battles were completed.

Faction total points, and the deploy points I believe are two different totals.

DM - what rank is your faction? And how man deploy points does your faction have?

It seems strange that the goal is being completed for some and not others? If nobody was getting it, then I would agree that something is broken, but with goal being completed it appears that it is working.

Cheers

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 06:13 AM
Like the other goals for the event, the goals are completed and recorded after the current battle is over. At that point you would received any rewards for completing the specific goal.

And yes, the goal showed 0/1.5Mil. There was no change in the points and then the goal was completed, and the reward delivered. I agree, it did not show any progress on the deploy points as battles were completed.

Faction total points, and the deploy points I believe are two different totals.

DM - what rank is your faction? And how man deploy points does your faction have?

It seems strange that the goal is being completed for some and not others? If nobody was getting it, then I would agree that something is broken, but with goal being completed it appears that it is working.

Cheers

Our tally of individual faction members deploy totals is well over the required 1.5 million, and the faction total, as you say, even greater still.
-
So even if some factions are getting for achieving the goal, the very fact that others aren't shows that no, the event isn't working.

local1
07-20-2014, 07:28 AM
1.5 million in one battle gets the goal I think. Not total of all battles.

bam bam.
07-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Change the name of the game to blurred lines

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 09:14 AM
1.5 million in one battle gets the goal I think. Not total of all battles.

Nope. It say score 1500000 deploy points in the event, not one battle. Which we've done.

Sumiala
07-20-2014, 09:17 AM
On my android I cant see my individual position, luckily my iOS shows all faction members positions. Problems and this event go hand in hand.

If you sent these guys into a brothel with a fist full of fifties, I swear to god they would walk out with club sandwiches. (I am not name calling anybody here, I don't feel like an infraction for being factual again lol).

Nothing wrong with a bunch of well-prepared club sandwiches, I would say...

local1
07-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Nope. It say score 1500000 deploy points in the event, not one battle. Which we've done.

I know factions in same situation as you. Until they organized and scored it all in one the unit did not drop. They pushed in one battle and they all smiled at the end. Can't help the Gree terminology,

Dirty Mind
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM
I understand your concern Danger Mouse. I've seen you on the fight list. you need every unit you can get.

Danger Mouse
07-20-2014, 11:21 AM
I understand your concern Danger Mouse. I've seen you on the fight list. you need every unit you can get.

Thanks. Can't say I've noticed you though.

HypeTonic
07-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Can someone post what the unit was suppose to be? I think my faction got it, we only had the goal for capturing all 5 nodes left.

G level 87
07-20-2014, 12:48 PM
I got it, it was 1,500,000 in one battle. I got the 20% building out put increase too. Great event Gree, keep it up!

Modern War Forum GF
07-20-2014, 01:08 PM
I got it, it was 1,500,000 in one battle. I got the 20% building out put increase too. Great event Gree, keep it up!

Your faction happy with you?

G level 87
07-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Your faction happy with you?

Yep, it's just me and two friends. It's just a game to all of us.

Modern War Forum GF
07-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Yep, it's just me and two friends. It's just a game to all of us.

That cool :) good for you guys you got the unit!

Obviously I hinted on some slackers in higher ranking factions... sorry

TheBFO
07-20-2014, 02:05 PM
We all got the unit.

Danger Mouse
07-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Just got my response back from Gree support - 2 days too late, but what the hell - right??

Anyway, said genius at Gree Support offers the solution "to force a resync with the server by collecting cash, visiting other screens, etc. If that doesn't work, simply switch the game on and off and that should fix the problem"

Are you F'ing kidding me? You don't think after two years playing this pathetic excuse for a game that I might have an inkling to try all that already BEFORE CONTACTING SUPPORT??????????

I AM NOT AN IDIOT, SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. HOW DARE YOU PATRONISE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A RIDICULOUS FASHION. HAVE THE GUTS TO OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES AND FIX THEM PROPERLY - OR COMPENSATE ACCORDINGLY

TheBFO
07-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Just got my response back from Gree support - 2 days too late, but what the hell - right??

Anyway, said genius at Gree Support offers the solution "to force a resync with the server by collecting cash, visiting other screens, etc. If that doesn't work, simply switch the game on and off and that should fix the problem"

Are you F'ing kidding me? You don't think after two years playing this pathetic excuse for a game that I might have an inkling to try all that already BEFORE CONTACTING SUPPORT??????????

I AM NOT AN IDIOT, SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. HOW DARE YOU PATRONISE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A RIDICULOUS FASHION. HAVE THE GUTS TO OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES AND FIX THEM PROPERLY - OR COMPENSATE ACCORDINGLY

Gold refund. I have gotten 5 or 6 so far.

It's really easy. It's my way of sticking it to the man.

Danger Mouse
07-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Gold refund. I have gotten 5 or 6 so far.

It's really easy. It's my way of sticking it to the man.

Yeah, I've given up spending gold for the time being. Who the hell needs more attack bonuses?? Give me something interesting to go for and I might be interested, but at the moment.... nah, forget it.

TheBFO
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I've given up spending gold for the time being. Who the hell needs more attack bonuses?? Give me something interesting to go for and I might be interested, but at the moment.... nah, forget it.

That's why I just get refunds from Apple. It's easy to skirt their one time refund policy if you think about it for a second. Sure I still buy gold, but I always get my money back. The only thing I wonder is if my bank wonders why I get so many refunds from Apple. Lol.

Oh and my account is still going strong.. And if it does get banned then oh well.

G level 87
07-23-2014, 09:47 AM
That's why I just get refunds from Apple. It's easy to skirt their one time refund policy if you think about it for a second. Sure I still buy gold, but I always get my money back. The only thing I wonder is if my bank wonders why I get so many refunds from Apple. Lol.

Oh and my account is still going strong.. And if it does get banned then oh well.

Ha! That's great, I hope more people do this.

Mr Art0is
07-23-2014, 10:02 AM

Stop crying on here you moron

Danger Mouse
07-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Stop crying on here you moron

And you think we're interested in what you have to say because.....?

Mr Art0is
07-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Taddah any chance you can humanely despatch the mouse

Tardavic
07-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys for bringing this to our attention. We will be sure to have a Support agent look into this and get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Additionally, we will be sure to have our engineers look into this.