PDA

View Full Version : HTC RED is accepting applications.....you know you wanna check us out

madnoob
07-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Tired of the same old tired recruitment threads? Tired of crazy communist leaders and boring syndicate chat? We offer a different kind of syndicate experience. The kind that actually makes the game fun and an active chat where its not all about the game but about sports current events and just straight goofing around.

What HTC RED offers
Top 40 syndicate that's climbing towards top 25
Almost all bonuses bought (except for the useless ones)
Active chat and team work that's second to none
experienced players from top 10 syndicates and affiliation with top 10 syndicate
Almost all events finished (some are just retardedly excessive for gold use)
Adult based members that dont cause drama
all around great people with the best looking girls in cc (they were in the girls of cc calander?)

What HTC RED expects
kaoko chat app
60k min ip
team work (I can't stress this enough)
Being active (we rely on eachother to succeed)
donations are at your discression
great communication during events.

We dont want someone just looking to come and go we want committed die hard players that wanna win and succeed. If you want a home not just another syndicate look us up we kick ass

madnoob
07-20-2014, 05:14 PM
To the top!!!!

madnoob
07-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Have four open spots for 1day war if interested

Dipstik
07-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Do you have an unshakable sense of your own superiority and farts that smell like roses?

madnoob
07-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes mr dipstik I do

Captain Torgue
07-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Watch out people, HTC white, HTC red and HTC blue are all known to be hacking syndicates. Join at your own risk!

PedroPimples
07-24-2014, 02:32 AM
99% of originally post is lies..
Beware!!

madnoob
07-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Bahahahaha u 3 guys are hilarious. Talk about what you know not about what you assume. Y'all are nothing but a couple keyboard cowboys who sit behind your phone and talk ish. Get lives and please stay outta this thread thanks

PedroPimples
07-25-2014, 03:37 AM
You'd be surprised how much we know, and how little informed you are kid.

Vile Lynn
07-25-2014, 03:55 PM
lol! No doubt, Pedro!

LongFingers
07-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Watch out people, HTC white, HTC red and HTC blue are all known to be hacking syndicates. Join at your own risk!

That **** you smoke its not good for you, captain...

Where are the evidence of what you claim?
I have been playing long time with HTC, and all you said is a Big lie
I was seven months with Blue, since first syndicate pvp and a year or so in White and I never saw nothing you say, only good players and good dedicated teams having fun with this game.

PedroPimples
07-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Rumour has it you was only in Htc to give them hacked cash, bricks and stats Hacky McHacks a lot.
What say you to these claims?

LongFingers
07-26-2014, 02:03 AM
Rumour has it you was only in Htc to give them hacked cash, bricks and stats Hacky McHacks a lot.

Rumours rumours rumours...
Give me names, post here images of that suposed hacked donations (cash, bricks) from any HTC syndicate forum
Hacking Stats ?
Common guys, its easy talk without any real argument
Improve your stats, recruit more dedicated players or spend more money in game if you want to be in the top
But dont full this thread with all this infamous rumours

Have fun !

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Not allowed to post pics or names of hackers. It's a bannable offence.
But you already knew that didn't you you sneaky little monkey.
I see what is going on here, trying to get me banned to keep my mouth closed.
Have to get up pretty early to catch Pedro out.

#voteforpedro

LongFingers
07-26-2014, 02:28 AM
Bla bla bla
Only Trash talk, only Lies, just insulting
This is the only way you know to try hit HTC...
You said I was a hacker...
ROFLMAO
dismisses your informants,
This really show that you dont know anything here

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 02:45 AM
That is obviously what it shows. So glad we have you and your intellect to clear that up.
I've yet to see you show any proof yet kiddo.
No proof = I'm right.

LongFingers
07-26-2014, 03:36 AM
Bla bla bla
Lies, trash talk, no arguments at all,
But who cares about you ?
Dont spend so much time here and go game and help your syndicate !
Worried about HTC ?
Impprove your stats, only way to beat HTC, your trash talk here wont help you in game
You are smart, sure you understand this
I'm glad to give you good tips

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 03:42 AM
Aww bless you. So much butthurt going on.
It's ok kid, you'll be alright. Everything will work out ok.

Obviously no one cares about me, hence why I'm here.
It's ok though. No need to cry.
One day the hacking will stop and you'll be able to give some evidence.
Until then, you just keep that butthurt up kiddo.

AZZ.
07-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Pedro an VL. I thought that RED treated you both with respect. I understand your issues with other HTC groups but not RED. Please stop the hate. If you want I will send you some pics for an apology.

Captin/grimey you are one big hack shut your hole.

HTC RED is the best team in the game come join us and please and wish Michelle happy birthday.

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Bro I was playing till Mr butthurt showed up.

And also I heard one of the worlds worst people is currently in red.

AZZ.
07-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Looks can be deceiving. Do you think RED would really take in Mr game mechanics?

PC77
07-26-2014, 06:36 AM
I'll second what Azz says Red is an awesome group and I've been there since Syndicates started. Can't speak for Blue or White but I know Red doesn't tolerate hackers.

@Pedro, who is this cat that you say is the worlds worst person that's with Red, looking through our list, I can't think of anyone

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 06:42 AM
Azz :)

Though the original person wasn't actually Who he said. But the other one.

PC77
07-26-2014, 06:47 AM
We're constantly trying to shake Azz off but he's like a stale fart, he never goes away lol

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 06:52 AM
Yeah I'd heard that about him.

Also cj....

It's his Essex accent I don't like.

PC77
07-26-2014, 06:59 AM
That's cause you're not around anymore for some of his man love. You used to love hearing that accent whispered into your ear every night before you went to sleep:p

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 07:01 AM
Hmmm not sure that's true.

mxz
07-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Looks can be deceiving. Do you think RED would really take in Mr game mechanics?Fake noodles isn't exactly a saint, either.

Vile Lynn
07-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Pedro an VL. I thought that RED treated you both with respect. I understand your issues with other HTC groups but not RED.

Hi Azz... What are you talking about? I haven't said anything bad or even slightly negative about Red; I still like Red.

Blue & White, imho, are not HTC anymore and should get a name change.

But...
I do wonder why Red has a pet dog now.
Disappointing if true... but then it's really none of my business.
Best of luck to HTC Red!
:)

PC77
07-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Lol, that's who Pedro was on about, jeez, not a chance. Believe me, that player isn't who you think it is.

PedroPimples
07-26-2014, 11:12 AM
The other one is who it is though. And he is just as bad.

Lupo..
07-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Like htc red. I support.

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 09:11 PM
You'd be surprised how much we know, and how little informed you are kid.

I don't know about that, your posts all seem misinformed. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. But I have a feeling you wouldn't know anything about that.

truckerdustin
07-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Yet another example of you passing out misinformation, rumors and lies. Wow for a "Big Boy" your integrity isn't looking so good right now

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 02:14 AM
Is it? Or is it yet again you passing out baseless lies?
Everyone knows how much you actually know, which is very little.
It's easy to sit there and peddle lies about me being misinformed, yet with no evidence.
All you have done now is bring red down to the level of white. One of the worst thought of syns in cc.

Everything all still nice and legit with nearly 200k bricks in blue?
"Bought" from a very legitimate source obviously....

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 03:25 AM
Is it? Or is it yet again you passing out baseless lies?
Everyone knows how much you actually know, which is very little.
It's easy to sit there and peddle lies about me being misinformed, yet with no evidence.
All you have done now is bring red down to the level of white. One of the worst thought of syns in cc.

Everything all still nice and legit with nearly 200k bricks in blue?
"Bought" from a very legitimate source obviously....

I never claimed to know everything. Primarily I'm claiming you are misinformed, about me, about white and about my teammates at HTC. You keep hyping propaganda of lies, but I have yet to hear any evidence. If you are not misinformed then you can prove me wrong by presenting evidence of your accusations. Pretty simple wouldn't you say

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 03:38 AM
As was already mentioned, and you full well know, cheats are not allowed to be named and shamed on the forum.

Ever heard the saying "no smoke without fire"?

Well that obviously kicks in here.

Do you deny that you claimed no minimum, yet booted people for not meeting minimum?
That officers from blue came to white, took over, booted those that actually built the syn and stole it for there own use as a streak syn?
Do you deny that blue bought a very large amount of bricks from a not legitimate source?

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 04:12 AM
Do you deny that you claimed no minimum, yet booted people for not meeting minimum?
That officers from blue came to white, took over, booted those that actually built the syn and stole it for there own use as a streak syn?
Do you deny that blue bought a very large amount of bricks from a not legitimate source?
I have no idea or involvement with that. I've never been a member of HTC Blue. And I don't deny that HTC White as of right now, today, this very second has no minimum. As for what they had in the past, that wasn't my show.

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 04:13 AM
Maybe you shouldn't talk if you don't know what you are talking about then.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 05:07 AM
Maybe you shouldn't talk if you don't know what you are talking about then. that would be my same advice to you Big Boy

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 05:25 AM
But as I've proved time and again. I do know.
Not a noob who comes in thinking he knows it all.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 05:41 AM
But as I've proved time and again. I do know.
Not a noob who comes in thinking he knows it all.
You knew the past, you didn't know what you were talking about today until I informed you. Would you agree with that?

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 05:53 AM
No. You haven't informed me about anything.

truckerdustin
07-27-2014, 06:22 AM
No. You haven't informed me about anything.
Fact is you came in spreading propaganda without knowing who you were talking to or what you were talking about. Completely misinformed, making your own assumptions and looking like an idiot. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure your probably a lot smarter then you look today. But I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously.
Thanks for the laughs though, your very entertaining

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 07:47 AM
Well seeing as I've shown your syn for what it is, and all you've done is try to deny it with no evidence, you've more supported what has been said.
And the fact that you don't even know the facts about the syns you try to talk about proves even more that it is me to be believed and trusted.
I know who I talk about and who I talk to. It's not my fault a noob wanted to try and act the big boy. And failed.
Ideas above your station. But not the knowledge to back it up.

AZZ.
07-27-2014, 07:53 AM
Ok you two. This is the recruitment thread for RED. Pedro has a major issue with Blue and White. This has been going on for a long time. Pedro knows RED does not tolerate hacks or cheaters. Please both of you gentlemen move your debate to the white thread.

PedroPimples
07-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Hey now azz. Don't be an azz

AZZ.
07-27-2014, 08:17 AM
I know the history. I know RED is not part of it. All I ask have this debate in the correct recruitment thread.