PDA

View Full Version : Where is my upgrade cost reduction?

Sumiala
07-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi

So explosive case 10/10 is 5% upgrade cost reduction and i decided to check my current status.
The only thing showing in my bonuses now is -10%, presumably the cement factory, which is indeed at level 10.
But I have other cost reduction bonuses, for example the ENC armoured vehicle, but there are others, totalling around 19.9% cost reduction together with the cement factory.
Are these bonuses simply not showing but are being calculated?
Or have I been spending more money than I am supposed to?

Thanks for any feedback!

Evil Mastermind
07-19-2014, 05:43 PM
Casualty Rate (other than Infirmary) is also missing from profile bonus section.

dixon
07-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Same here.

Dredd16
07-20-2014, 02:08 AM
Same here but it also shows I have +304 air def when I have +175 air def but my stats haven't changed

Mastert55!
07-20-2014, 02:26 AM
Same here but it also shows I have +304 air def when I have +175 air def but my stats haven't changed

Lol it's showing 600% for my air defense.

bam bam.
07-20-2014, 04:25 AM
They have a pigeon on the way

abc100
07-20-2014, 02:44 PM
I miss the 5% Upgrade Cost too. Did not get it yet.

pelle plutt
07-20-2014, 03:10 PM
there are 2 different Boost for building upgrades (on different lines), Build cost (cement factory) and then further down Upgrade cost

at least for me the Blast sentry changed the Upgrade cost boost

fatbodychris
07-20-2014, 04:21 PM
I believe this new update grouped all the bonuses together. That could be why your seeing sky high stats.

Brummied
07-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Think yer right, new update, changed the display, unsurprising there are a few glitches with new info displayed, as stats didn't change can only assume it's a display bug, anyone else's sea attack plummeted to double figures only?

I believe this new update grouped all the bonuses together. That could be why your seeing sky high stats.

abc100
07-21-2014, 04:23 AM
there are 2 different Boost for building upgrades (on different lines), Build cost (cement factory) and then further down Upgrade cost

at least for me the Blast sentry changed the Upgrade cost boost

No. I just checked all my bonusses, and this bonus is still missing.
The Cement Factory is "Build & Upgrade Cost", so i will mean that these two bonusses is the same.

HGF69
07-21-2014, 04:35 AM
It would appear that the Building Upgrade cost section has disappeared from bonuses.

It also appear that because of this some of us are having to pay way over the top for upgrades eg 11 billion for level 10 current LTB when others bonus is working, possibly on Android.

This is poor, please get it sorted.

bucknut
07-24-2014, 09:50 AM
Regarding the blast sentry and the 5% upgrade cost reduction boost. I was tracking my upgrade cost prior to receiving that unit. After receiving the unit my upgrade costs did not see a reduction. Has anyone else noticed this? I know it's hard to track because GREE took away the upgrade cost reduction % from our bonuses profile.

Sumiala
07-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Bucknut.
I don't know how to track without bonuses displayed properly. Frankly, I don't want to put more effort in to find out.
Used to have my own little table for inf./ground/air/sea boost calculations, that is now at there mercy of Gree too.
Just wonder, how hard can it be to display a percentage properly?
Gree in case you read this, I had three columns in my own spreadsheet:
1) Boost building, all to level 10, multiplier 1.2 (20%)
2) Boost rewards, this was the number published in my summary list of bonuses. I assumed this was correctly displayed
3) Country boost. Multiplier 1.1 (10%) on air for having Russia flag.

Sumiala
07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Bucknut.
I don't know how to track without bonuses displayed properly. Frankly, I don't want to put more effort in to find out.
Used to have my own little table for inf./ground/air/sea boost calculations, that is now at there mercy of Gree too.
Just wonder, how hard can it be to display a percentage properly?
Gree in case you read this, I had three columns in my own spreadsheet:
1) Boost building, all to level 10, multiplier 1.2 (20%)
2) Boost rewards, this was the number published in my summary list of bonuses. I assumed this was correctly displayed
3) Country boost. Multiplier 1.1 (10%) on air for having Russia flag.

abc100
07-24-2014, 10:35 AM
Did they remove the -5% boost, since no one has received it yet ?

Tadaaah
07-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Our developers have addressed and corrected the display error on the bonus profile screen in an upcoming game update. Stay tuned for version 4.2.2 in the iTunes store!

Additionally, there has been a recent change in how your bonuses are displayed. Some bonuses are now multiplicative rather than additive. Please be assured that your bonuses are being correctly calculated and applied in-game.

abc100
07-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Tadaaah .... That Means, the -5% boost will be there for sure, when the next update is up?... I still miss it on both my accounts