PDA

View Full Version : To the members of the Top Factions

Pidgeot
07-18-2014, 11:31 PM
I just want to know a few things about your accounts. I know you guys are beat sticks but I need a idea of how powerful you guys are. If you dont mind, can you tell me

A) Your overall attack stat
B) Your overall Defense stat
C) Your IPH
D) How much you get for a Vault of Cash
E) How much your highest level Arctic Mining Rig pays out and what level it is
F) How much your Secret Mongolian Base pays out if you still have it
G) Your highest non alliance unit stat boost
H) Whats your Energy Regen

Thanks for sharing. Bonus points if you screenshot your all of your boost. Also if you dont mind, tell what faction you belong to.

HypeTonic
07-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Good luck getting this information. They like privacy...

General Luke
07-19-2014, 12:15 AM
I just want to know a few things about your accounts. I know you guys are beat sticks but I need a idea of how powerful you guys are. If you dont mind, can you tell me

C) Your IPH

Thanks for sharing. Bonus points if you screenshot your all of your boost. Also if you dont mind, tell what faction you belong to.

While I'm at it, how about my social security # and bank acct info too? Lol

Fergus14
07-19-2014, 12:23 AM
Just raid and look at profiles

Pidgeot
07-19-2014, 01:12 AM
While I'm at it, how about my social security # and bank acct info too? Lol

Sure, why not. Good job ruining what was suppose to be fun.

Mr llama
07-19-2014, 01:29 AM

C) Your IPH

Thanks for sharing. Bonus points if you screenshot your all of your boost. Also if you dont mind, tell what faction you belong to.I don't get it you have been around long enough to know this info so you must be trolling for a drama thread.....kinda pathetic

Pidgeot
07-19-2014, 02:27 AM
Not trolling. I really want to know.

Jhenry02
07-19-2014, 05:58 PM
385m
290m
25m
N/a
N/a
Frozen delta +21% air attack
I regen like 11minutes

I am a cow!
07-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Umm well you see the guys at sup= 1B+ attack and like I dunno 200M iph?

Mastert55!
07-20-2014, 02:00 AM
1. We'll over a billion
2. About 700M
3. 80M
4. 9.5 billion cash
5. Going onto lvl 8 and 180M
6. Sold it
7. Some air unit at 43% air attack boost.
8. 16 every 50 seconds.

And I was one of the weakest on Only Sup Wins.

Gerard Figallo
07-20-2014, 05:45 AM
A)895M
B)632M
C)60.61M
D)$7,273,623,000
E)$250,583,000 level 8
F)can't touch as using too protect boost buildings
G)+8

iamnasty
07-20-2014, 05:51 AM
1. We'll over a billion
2. About 700M
3. 80M
4. 9.5 billion cash
5. Going onto lvl 8 and 180M
6. Sold it
7. Some air unit at 43% air attack boost.
8. 16 every 50 seconds.

And I was one of the weakest on Only Sup Wins.

Weakest???, gotta hide from you, lol..........moo👀💤💤

Speed ump
07-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Um, the answer to all your questions is a lot.

David Steelman
07-20-2014, 08:55 PM
The answer to all your questions is a lot and even a little more.

SHANESTER
07-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Come on Speed ump, put em up there big guy

the_Enforcer_
07-20-2014, 09:09 PM
C) Your IPH

A) 1.8bil
B) 850mil
C) 114mil
D) 13.6bil
E) Level 10 441mil
F) Level 10 10,465
G) 50% Air defence
H) 10 per minute/28min full health regen

Pidgeot
07-20-2014, 09:52 PM
A) 1.8bil
B) 850mil
C) 114mil
D) 13.6bil
E) Level 10 441mil
F) Level 10 10,465
G) 50% Air defence
H) 10 per minute/28min full health regen

Wow, you must be scary during WD.

David Steelman
07-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Wow, you must be scary during WD.

Not at all. Tap tap tap tap refill n so on. The stats r now so unbalanced that the topfactions r hiding there 1bil+ def players by using the same name to prevent the opponents from scoring some good Points. Then they have some low def, low lv player as DL that gives bad Points. I guess this is the new strategy. Of course, the top players change back their names in the last hours to show off their Points in the induvidual score leaderboard. Cant spend that much gold n dont get any glory out of it. LoL

But thats just my 2 cents. Back to topic.

A 1.6 bil
B 0.8 bil
C-H enough to go around.

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Not at all. Tap tap tap tap refill n so on. The stats r now so unbalanced that the topfactions r hiding there 1bil+ def players by using the same name to prevent the opponents from scoring some good Points. Then they have some low def, low lv player as DL that gives bad Points. I guess this is the new strategy. Of course, the top players change back their names in the last hours to show off their Points in the induvidual score leaderboard. Cant spend that much gold n dont get any glory out of it. LoL

Agreed, what's spending thousands just to be unknown, it sucks.

mickymacirl
07-21-2014, 02:07 AM
A) Your overall attack stat = +3b
B) Your overall Defense stat = +1b
C) Your IPH = 266.07m
D) How much you get for a Vault of Cash = 31.8b
E) How much your highest level Arctic Mining Rig pays out and what level it is = level 10, 619m
F) How much your Secret Mongolian Base pays out if you still have it = My what?
G) Your highest non alliance unit stat boost = 50% Air Defense
H) Whats your Energy Regen = 35 a minute

Alexindahouss94
07-21-2014, 02:16 AM
A) Your overall attack stat = +3b
B) Your overall Defense stat = +1b
C) Your IPH = 266.07m
D) How much you get for a Vault of Cash = 31.8b
E) How much your highest level Arctic Mining Rig pays out and what level it is = level 10, 619m
F) How much your Secret Mongolian Base pays out if you still have it = My what?
G) Your highest non alliance unit stat boost = 50% Air Defense
H) Whats your Energy Regen = 35 a minute

I would go mad with MW power if my account was as beastly lol.

mickymacirl
07-21-2014, 02:23 AM
I would go mad with MW power if my account was as beastly lol.

HA! I've less than half what others have, some have over 8b attack, YES, 8b attack!

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 09:42 AM
HA! I've less than half what others have, some have over 8b attack, YES, 8b attack!

I want ur iph. I'm about 1/3 the way there lmfao!

Rob TRK
07-21-2014, 12:18 PM
The only question for my is what is the point of having such high IPH after a while. Boss events, replacing a few units and buying more buildings that generate cash that does what??

Once the faction is done and you have enough cash units to pad the bottom of the list out... What?

Thief
07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
The only question for my is what is the point of having such high IPH after a while. Boss events, replacing a few units and buying more buildings that generate cash that does what??

Once the faction is done and you have enough cash units to pad the bottom of the list out... What?

There isn't one..... After you pass 100M IPH it doesn't matter..

But what else can you do with your cash besides increase your IPH at that point?

The again the same argument could be made about Attack and Defense. If Attack is so much higher than Defense than what is the point of Stats to begin with? I can Raid anyone in the game....likewise almost every player from a top 150 faction can raid me....so whats the point of adding Attack or Defense at this point?

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 12:52 PM
It's to show off who has the best. Just like pvp rank. I like to show off my rank because of my low level. There is a bunch of stuff in this game that is now pointless. Kinda like 20k of the units I have accumulated that are now obsolete if they don't have a boost attached to them. They don't make it in my army. It's how I determine to complete an event now, if they aren't stronger than a captain growler, or have a solid boost attached to them, I'm not wasting the gold.

Drakhoan
07-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Enjoyed this and the fact that all these answers had forced a foot in mouth by a few of the earlier posts.

Thanks to those that posted, always nice to know what life is like at the top!

NexusImperium
07-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Now let's wager a guess to see how much these folks are spending on this game.

I'll say for the top factions, bidding starts at $5000...

Speed ump
07-21-2014, 02:14 PM
How are you defining it? Total expense? Monthly? I doubt you'll get much of an answer, as frankly, that's none of anyone's business. Gets boring hearing the trolls and haters talk about what we might be spending, and passing some sort of judgement on that, because they can't do the same. It wouldn't take much time to do some simple math and figure it out, with the information that's already avaible to anyone. Think of something more creative and intresting to ask, that subject has been worn out.

Thief
07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Now let's wager a guess to see how much these folks are spending on this game.

I'll say for the top factions, bidding starts at $5000...

Yea I can tell you Total its waaaay higher than that. $5,000 monthly might be on the high side since you start getting tons of bonus gold @ $2,000 a month but what each player spends is their own Priority and Objective. There is a reason I've never been in SUP (Besides the fact I just love my faction) and that's they simply spend more money than I'm willing to spend.

NexusImperium
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
No intent to troll or hate on my part, just curious about what kind of standard is being set for the rest of us common folk who play the game.

Besides, trollers and haters can't possibly be louder than that quiet little voice at the back of peoples heads that cries out whenever the credit/bank card statements roll by. The road to prosperity follows many mountains and valleys, but not all of them.

Mastert55!
07-21-2014, 04:45 PM
You know that there are some people out there that can afford to waste 10k a month. There are people that can afford 100k a month. You never know who plays this game, bill gates could probably be playing undercover as a top 10 member, you never know who is really behind the computer screen.

Pidgeot
07-21-2014, 04:53 PM

8b is scary but you sir are scary. 600+m payout of AMR. Does one exist that pays over 1b?

Thief
07-21-2014, 06:40 PM
You know that there are some people out there that can afford to waste 10k a month. There are people that can afford 100k a month. You never know who plays this game, bill gates could probably be playing undercover as a top 10 member, you never know who is really behind the computer screen.

Lol Bill Gates would just buy Gree and turn it into something that made more money :P

redvenge99
07-21-2014, 06:53 PM
What kinda points you guys think you could put up just using your regen bonuses. Still gotta be s#!% ton.

David Steelman
07-23-2014, 04:14 AM

Wow, so a building output bonus of 380% !!! Sweet. Did u fly low during the last 2 Frontlines n got the 2 +20% output bonus units ???

mickymacirl
07-23-2014, 04:49 AM
Wow, so a building output bonus of 380% !!! Sweet. Did u fly low during the last 2 Frontlines n got the 2 +20% output bonus units ???

No I don't think so, I went for defense instead.

Mastert55!
07-23-2014, 09:51 AM
So they reopened this thread? >:D

Pidgeot
07-23-2014, 01:23 PM
So they reopened this thread? >:D

It was never locked I think.

JCL
07-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Very good thread. i was contemplating creating a spreadsheet and sticking in the WDP for top 150 factions, divide by time and come up with avg WDP per hour.... then use the cost of gold to support and figure out a ballpark amount of revenue this game creates... but then I thought, "Who cares," and counted bristles on my toothbrush instead (lost track around 100). :)

Speed ump
07-24-2014, 08:19 AM
I tried to find out jow many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie pop. I have scientically concluded that three IS indeed the correct answer

Mastert55!
07-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Tadaaah locked it and deleted a bunch of comments then reopened it. And I would assume around $500k each war.

YankeePhil
07-24-2014, 08:55 PM
A bigger question I have is what are your raw stats, during a raid boss how much does your quick attack do.

mickymacirl
07-25-2014, 12:56 AM
Very good thread. i was contemplating creating a spreadsheet and sticking in the WDP for top 150 factions, divide by time and come up with avg WDP per hour.... then use the cost of gold to support and figure out a ballpark amount of revenue this game creates... but then I thought, "Who cares," and counted bristles on my toothbrush instead (lost track around 100). :)

Already doing that for the last two years (not just WD) and the resulting database is HUGGGGGGEEEE

rs1086
07-30-2014, 02:32 PM

There is NO WAY that there are any* people with double your (MMIRL) boosts..... anyone who's been in the #1 faction the entire time has 100's of % higher attack boosts than even someone who has been in #2 the entire time... let alone anyone else. Maybe others were golden dragon commander and able to buy those planes right when the unit inflation hit, but other than that....

Besides I'm sure any smart player at the top would go for heavy defense boosts considering they will ALWAYS be able to attack whoever they want and if enough defense boosts are acquired they will be able to fend off even some super heavies... just saying #icalleditwhensup1placed11infullassault.... defense boosts!!!!

mugsyny
07-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Nice stats. Before gree came out with the big units. I had over 3 mill in valor and if you guys Remember one of the best units to buy was Infantry which cost 1000 valor, I spent all my valor on these units and three weeks later new units came out

Alexindahouss94
07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
There is NO WAY that there are that many people with double your (MMIRL) boosts..... anyone who's been in the #1 faction the entire time has 100's of % higher attack boosts than even someone who has been in #2 the entire time... let alone anyone else. Maybe others were golden dragon commander and able to buy those planes right when the unit inflation hit, but other than that....

Besides I'm sure any smart player at the top would go for heavy defense boosts considering they will ALWAYS be able to attack whoever they want and if enough defense boosts are acquired they will be able to fend off even some super heavies... just saying #icalleditwhensup1placed11infullassault.... defense boosts!!!!

I'm sure those people with a 8b attack have the same boosts as Micky Mac, but they have bought thousands of dollars worth of LE units