akindfoe
07-18-2014, 08:06 PM
Lev:92
Time zone :Gmt + 8
Very active
armors : cloudrange maxed , arborsteel maxed , sandy29/99 , some plus armors

Rookeye
07-19-2014, 06:43 AM
We're adding space at the end of this War. If interested, PM me. You can read our Recruitment Adverts under The First Watch. The only changes are: 60+ Lvl, Line preferred

AG Hashirama
07-22-2014, 12:31 PM
are you still searching for a guild

DCE Blake
08-20-2014, 07:01 PM
hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!

BizzeyyNL
10-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Important Destiny is recruiting members must be lvl 80+. Contact me for more info trough LINE: Bizzeyy

Mmmikemike
10-01-2014, 10:12 AM
We are the guild you want to be in. Contact line ID mmmikemike

BizzeyyNL
10-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi all,

important Destiny is recruiting players (ANDROID). We are almost a part of the Majestic Nation so manny benefits come whit that.

REQUIRMENTS:
Must be active
lvl 80+
Good armors (4* and 5*would be appriciated 2)
Have Line Messenger to comunicate

There are some High Comander spots open and Guild Champion spot is also open

Line me for more details or an intervieuw to join: Bizzeyy