PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see health regen make a comeback, BUT ...

Modern War Forum GF
07-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Why would any topspender be interested? All they do is refill all the time anyways .. so give top1 faction and top2 individual spenders this modifier makes perfect sense in Gree world I guess!

Blodiea
07-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Yup they give it away to the top because it has no bearing on heavy gold spenders

Mastert55!
07-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Exactly. In wars when matched up with top 10 teams, we don't have time to wait even 2 min in between attacks. It's just tap tap tap tap refill

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 01:55 PM
I guess they're trying to stop people spending gold, only explanation I can think of. Nothing else makes any sense.

jchow69
07-18-2014, 02:01 PM
So guess were seeing sup spend loads and loads of gold for a boost that wont even add to their health regen considering theyre health regens already skyrocketed? Makes sense...

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Well, they made my choice real easy. Not even remotely interested in spending gold chasing more a/d - what's the point? That's just getting nauseatingly boring.

So, individual top 40000 here I come. Think I'll check back in a day or so to see what I need to get there.

Thanks gree for making such an easy choice.

WBS
07-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Back in the day I got a +2 regen per minute for finishing top 500. Why can't they add something like this every now and then to top 500 and above.

jchow69
07-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Id like to see a health regen boost in war in the top 250-50 range, makes plyers work harder to earn it, but not to the point of spending hundreds of vaults for it.

bam bam.
07-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Same old same old

Gen CheeBye
07-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Not that smart after all. Wonder how they got their job at Gree?

Greg76
07-19-2014, 06:20 AM
Lol yeah it sucks only the same 2 teams can get that reward. The funny thing is i raid a lot of those players and they allready have multiple hacked health regen units. " a 20% health regen unit, and you have 3 of them. How is that possible?" Lol they never respond back.

David Steelman
07-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Lol yeah it sucks only the same 2 teams can get that reward. The funny thing is i raid a lot of those players and they allready have multiple hacked health regen units. " a 20% health regen unit, and you have 3 of them. How is that possible?" Lol they never respond back.

Ok I talked to a former top player about this n he told me

1. Before the goldbonus programs highest tiers included a unit, like a 10 box unit or even a box leaderboard top1 unit or a unit equal to that. This is a fact.

2. My source know about a player that choosed to recive the WD top10 reward from Brazil, P91 Pounder +30% regen, without being himself in a top10 faction at the time. This is a fact.

3. Now, could it be that this player, Mickey Mouse or whatever his name is, recived his units the very same way??? And thats why Gree dont remove them??? I dont know. This is NOT a fact.

lemonhaze
07-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Well, they made my choice real easy. Not even remotely interested in spending gold chasing more a/d - what's the point? That's just getting nauseatingly boring.

So, individual top 40000 here I come. Think I'll check back in a day or so to see what I need to get there.

Thanks gree for making such an easy choice.

i agree DM..this past FA we had i dropped down to rank 38,000 and picked up the +20% building output..no point to keep chaseing A/d units..not like if we do get some def bonus we can stop anyone from raiding us..since everthing is a faction event now we get plenty A/d bonus from that

lemonhaze
07-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Back in the day I got a +2 regen per minute for finishing top 500. Why can't they add something like this every now and then to top 500 and above.
because they dont care about the top 500 down in all honesty..i remember the days when they put good units out just like your talking about for lower ranked teams..i bet the IT that did program those for u all back in the day hes prolly done fired for being a honorable IT worker..all their IT now has direct orders from top of the food chain to only give A/d

Danger Mouse
07-21-2014, 04:23 PM
i agree DM..this past FA we had i dropped down to rank 38,000 and picked up the +20% building output..no point to keep chaseing A/d units..not like if we do get some def bonus we can stop anyone from raiding us..since everthing is a faction event now we get plenty A/d bonus from that

I wonder if Tadaaah does searches for his name in these forums?

If so, Tadaaah please take note. We are bored stupid with the constant and relentless attack stat bonuses. Enough already.

Bring some interest back into the game, get inventive with bonuses, there are so many options for highly desirable bonuses you could use to stimulate and engage your full player base so give them a try please......

and don't just make it so they are only available for 0.05% of your player base! otherwise that's all you'll be left with as the rest of us walk and find someone else's game that at least stimulates interest.

TheBFO
07-21-2014, 05:35 PM
It's their thinking of "We are listening! See? More health bonuses!" But in reality they know it's only for top tier players that have no use for it because they just use gold.

It's funny how Tadaah replies to certain threads, like the planses thread. But the good threads that players would like a response to go ignored.