PDA

View Full Version : PvP sucks

Pidgeot
07-18-2014, 12:22 PM
GREE, please make a way to only have players show up who are around your stats. Its SO ANNOYING to be attacked by players who have close to 1 billion in attack while you have a fraction of their attack. Make this fair for everyone so weaker players dont lose growlers getting attacked by these players.

Mastert55!
07-18-2014, 12:58 PM
We also lose growler too mate. I lose more from players with lower attack than the same.

Cobra Kai
07-18-2014, 01:29 PM
It's part of the game. And it happens. As in all battles you try to achieve an assymetric advantage of your foe. Some are stronger therefore you lose. And when attacked you lose units.

I face players in the 1 bil attack, top tier players, much over my non gold sending army. They have an advantage. I accept it and attack players lower than me in raids to gain money to buy units to get stronger. It's all part of the food chain.

I don't mind losing growlers because in game cash I can generate through my iph or raids. I expect to lose units daily. It is a war game. It's not called Rainbow Brite Lolla Oopsie.

My advice, find someone who can help you grow your army and toon smartly. Balanced play across all aspects to increase your stats, to heighten your fun factor.

Pidgeot
07-18-2014, 01:46 PM
I understand competitive game. Im also a smart player in this game but there are no options to defend against these players who can attack you when ever they want. I expect to lose units but it sucks losing units you cant replace easily to people with billions of attack on the list. They should be in a higher tier and not hanging around with us.

Modern War Forum GF
07-18-2014, 02:05 PM
GREE, please make a way to only have players show up who are around your stats. Its SO ANNOYING to be attacked by players who have close to 1 billion in attack while you have a fraction of their attack. Make this fair for everyone so weaker players dont lose growlers getting attacked by these players.

If you can't afford growlers .. don't buy them!
Start off with some lower stats units that you can replace.

A few tips that could help:

Make sure you are not overvault.
Don't race up the rankings (that makes you more attractive for some wanting battle points).
Attack only other player that can't get back at you (means check their A, must be 35% lower then your D).
Drop allies to get out of the shark-pool.
Put timers so you collect your 'raid-worthy' buildings on time.

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 02:13 PM
If you can't afford growlers .. don't buy them!
Start off with some lower stats units that you can replace.

A few tips that could help:

Make sure you are not overvault.
Don't race up the rankings (that makes you more attractive for some wanting battle points).
Attack only other player that can't get back at you (means check their A, must be 35% lower then your D).
Drop allies to get out of the shark-pool.
Put timers so you collect your 'raid-worthy' buildings on time.

OR

Stop trying to be so competitive, it's only a game.
-
Still haven't bought a single growler. There's still plenty of people out there I can get with my poor ole indestructible rabble of an army that I don't need to waste dough on constantly replenishing high cost units. Why join an unnecessary arms race when you don't have to?

WBS
07-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Crime city matches you up against rivals closer to your stats and I personally do not like it as it puts you in a box stat wise.

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 06:19 PM
You're a gentleman with principles. You NEVER unfairly raid or attack players that appear on YOUR radar with massively inferior stats to yours, do you?

You would die rather than plunder that juicy iph camper base with really low a/d that certainly doesn't come anywhere near yours? You just wouldn't do that, would you?

Of course not, that would be massively unfair and goes against everything you just posted.

Why, if you did, then you'd just be a hypocrite, wouldn't you, and we all know you're too ethical to do one thing and then wail away like a cry baby when it gets done to you, aren't you.

Aren't you? :confused:

SomeIdiot
07-18-2014, 08:00 PM
As per WBS stating Crime City matches players with similar stats. I think it's stats AND iph. It's terrible. There's no point in working, grinding. Dumb. Even gold purchases will just rematch you to new similar stat and iph rivals

Terrible. Ruined the game for m and aas a result I rarely play. 1/3 of my once high ranking faction just faded away out of boredom. Please don't change MW!

Gen CheeBye
07-18-2014, 09:45 PM
You have another option which is to focus on valor units. You get loads of valor from raid boss and epic boss events.

Best part, they are indestructible. Just need a little patience but imho better than watching your growlers get smashed.

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 10:06 PM
You have another option which is to focus on valor units. You get loads of valor from raid boss and epic boss events.

Best part, they are indestructible. Just need a little patience but imho better than watching your growlers get smashed.

That's my plan.

Gen CheeBye
07-18-2014, 11:56 PM

Hey Pidgeot,

What do you think about my suggestion? Could it lessen your pain?

Pidgeot
07-19-2014, 01:11 AM
I have 300 Tech F2 Lightning, with air being my best boost.

Gen CheeBye
07-19-2014, 02:55 AM
I have 300 Tech F2 Lightning, with air being my best boost.

I have 600 and working on getting more. I too hate seeing my growlers getting smashed when someone attacks and raid me.

To be honest, I am not putting a lot of emphasis in IPH.