PDA

View Full Version : Blocking an attacker

Major_Death
07-18-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi everyone,

Is there anyway to stop an annoying player from attacking you over and over again.

CthulhuR
07-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Ask him nicely or change your number of allies, so he can't find you. Don't hit him back or he will have a speed dial to you in his news feed. You will disappear from his feed in 2 days.

Apollo13
07-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Did you do something to tick him off?

Arc9761
07-18-2014, 03:28 AM
Fill up his news feed with cute, or not so cute comments to knock your name off the feed.

Fergus14
07-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Fill up his news feed with cute, or not so cute comments to knock your name off the feed.

Didnt think that worked anymore

goldacre84
07-18-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi everyone,

Is there anyway to stop an annoying player from attacking you over and over again.

Yeah. Get stronger than go smash him up. Everyday. That'll show him. (PS, anyone in game called Quique...hope you've got the message by now hahaaaaa).

Failing that. Take it like a man.

Major_Death
07-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys. No he's just a noob that keeps hitting every building on my base. He'll go away if I ignore him.

Auspex
07-18-2014, 04:33 PM
If it's me I won't go away til you sell your base off... but the person I'm attacking deserves it so maybe it's not you.

Dirty Mind
07-18-2014, 08:32 PM
I did some random attacks the other day to get the few last valor I needed. someone raided me back right away and left a threatening message on my wall. If he didnt leave the message I would have figured it was a random raid and forgot all about it. I havent left his base in 3 days

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I did some random attacks the other day to get the few last valor I needed. someone raided me back right away and left a threatening message on my wall. If he didnt leave the message I would have figured it was a random raid and forgot all about it. I havent left his base in 3 days

See, it's the little things like pounding away on morons who, really, should just learn to shut up that make everything worthwhile.

yoyo1
07-19-2014, 07:13 AM
Send him 100 messages and that will clear the attack history. He will have to search you again.

Auspex
07-19-2014, 07:33 AM
Send him 100 messages and that will clear the attack history. He will have to search you again.

This may work but after someone starts spamming it's very easy to just block them.

If someone can hit you back easily, or are just in reach if you get lucky on a raid, it's a risk to attack in the first place. I've been raided before by people who lose a few but eventually get away with some cash. Normally I will raid them back and check each fight to be sure they are losing cash units. I like to make sure they lose at least 10X in units what they took. I really don't care if they have buildings worth raiding or not it's pure principle.

I keep my ID number on my wall, if they wish to surrender and add me, I'm usually very quick to accept.

fatbodychris
07-19-2014, 10:43 AM
It's more than 2 days. I have people on my list from 7 days ago still