PDA

View Full Version : Am I seeing things?

cajunman
07-17-2014, 09:42 PM
I looked at the globe and just noticed 3 changes

1. War from August 1-4 in no longer there

2. 24 hour war has been added

3. Boss raid starts one day later now

Not sure if this is just on iOS or not. Are android users seeing the same thing?

And yes I scrolled down on the globe, before someone asks me if I did that. :)

Amxze
07-17-2014, 10:12 PM

Not sure if this is just on iOS or not. Are android users seeing the same thing?

Did you scroll up the globe

Idiosyncrasy
07-17-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm seeing it too, also on iOS.

cajunman
07-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Did you scroll up the globe

Yeah when I said scrolled down I meant that I scrolled up and didn't see it.

Someone else on my team noticed the same thing.

The Hammr
07-18-2014, 04:10 AM
On Android and see the same list. Would like to know if the big war at the end of the cycle is a thing of the past

GucciMane
07-18-2014, 05:00 AM
On Android and see the same list. Would like to know if the big war at the end of the cycle is a thing of the past

Of course it's not.

The 24 is just an additions or the future. Taking money from player once every three weeks just wasn't enough.

Idiosyncrasy
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Of course it's not.

The 24 is just an additions or the future. Taking money from player once every three weeks just wasn't enough.

If liquor stores were open on Sundays, would they also be "taking more money" from alcoholics?

Morgz
07-18-2014, 10:43 AM

I see same as op

Rodimus
07-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Whenever there's a new data set that is created you should always take into account that it is subject to change at any given moment.

ILikeTheAbuse
07-19-2014, 01:48 AM
It is amazing how much money (some other games) can make off of people by NOT making a game stressful. The constant race to keep up is way past old. I used to run 7 accounts. I run 4, now, and barely keep up on one of them. I run some other games with 5 accounts and don't miss a beat. It would be more than a full time job to run 3, in CC. Running 1 to it's fullest is more like work than fun, these days. You're forced to play every 30min, or miss out.

SLTQ... keep up with your syn... log in every hour to not miss the next goal.

War... 2 log-ins every 1:40, or you are letting your syn down... they need your rush hits at the end... and it only lasts for a day, so you better not have anything else going on, then... cancel it if you had plans.

Epic Boss... at least they fixed the summoning, finally... but now the health is so high that you have to set 26min timers to finish, if you're even close to strong enough... L250? Just give up and fall behind.

Raid... damn, what a race. Never ending logging in, or you miss out on all those prizes that are required to make the individual goal... drop your own uzis and kill a bunch of L5 and L35, but then get yelled at for wasting valuable power attacks... 3 attacks is useless when you're killling 100's.

LTQ? Finally a goal that you can log in whenever you're nearing full... something that doesn't steal all your free time... but you're killing your chances at EB if you even think of leveling up. Leveling up (read: playing the game) is apparently a horrible thing to do if you're dealing with GREE's mentality.

so glad I quit spending 400 days ago. Keep up the good work, GREE. I'll keep on keepin' on. Other games are getting my money. You aren't. You figure it out.

TZora
07-19-2014, 10:32 AM
If liquor stores were open on Sundays, would they also be "taking more money" from alcoholics?
epic statement .. and so true :)

madnoob
07-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Has gree givin us an answer about the 3 day war yet? Im not spending gold twice in one cycle so hopefully no 3 day war

madnoob
07-19-2014, 05:26 PM
How come I can't start my own thread since I got 10 posts I should be able to right? Sorry for the hijack of the thread but I have no other way of asking

Beamer 420
07-19-2014, 08:47 PM
epic statement .. and so true :) Epic player in Epic team!!!

The Toe
07-20-2014, 06:03 AM
How come I can't start my own thread since I got 10 posts I should be able to right? Sorry for the hijack of the thread but I have no other way of asking

You have to log out of the GREE Website and then log back in, you have your 10 post so after you do that you will be able to start your own threads.