PDA

View Full Version : Frontline changes?

Cobra Kai
07-17-2014, 04:49 PM
I have looked everywhere but cannot find anywhere that a mod has posted if there are any changes made to the upcoming FL event.

Any updates or Changes?

Tadaaah
07-17-2014, 05:16 PM
The format of the event will be the same. Any extra Frontline units from the last event will be automatically exchanged for the new Frontline units.

The next Frontline is aimed to start tomorrow.

SimplyminiMW
07-17-2014, 05:25 PM
The format of the event will be the same. Any extra Frontline units from the last event will be automatically exchanged for the new Frontline units.

Will there be a matching LTQ to help get units?

Cobra Kai
07-17-2014, 05:31 PM

Okay. Thanks. So deployment regen time and battle duration remain the same. Got it.

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 06:08 PM

So, reading between the lines, we get the same crap choice of units between woefully inadequate and hideously expensive. Great. Can't wait. Yipee.

Gbrown
07-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks tadaah

SiaoNam
07-17-2014, 06:33 PM
Frontline Troopers is available in Store.
Last purchase were also seen in the inventory.

NO CHANGE IN POWER. No change in Game.

Looks like another struggling to deploy tanks (having the most power-3000) instead of plane (Power =400) or infantry (power=25).
Sea, Main Carrier (power=12000), 37 Gold purchase.

Given free 25 Tank - Arjun to start.
And was good to see previous purchase is back in inventory.

When can we trade out the current useless unit?

Evans
07-17-2014, 06:37 PM
So, reading between the lines, we get the same crap choice of units between woefully inadequate and hideously expensive. Great. Can't wait. Yipee.
And to top it off, gree raised all the prices for the units so this event just got even worse. Way to go GREEd.

manbeast
07-17-2014, 06:51 PM
You've gotta be kidding me.... Seriously GREE?! This is pathetic! We gave you so much feedback about the last frontline event... Everyone hated it... We told you so many ways to make it better... Then you release the EXACT same event with the EXACT same units?! What have you been doing the last month?! Obviously not working on this event

Look at my poll that y'all stickied!! We don't want frontline!! We want full assault. So scrap frontline already or drastically change it by tomorrow.

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Hopefully they'll put the fun NON-attack prizes at the base of the pile again so it's another race to the bottom.

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 06:57 PM
You've gotta be kidding me.... Seriously GREE?! This is pathetic! We gave you so much feedback about the last frontline event... Everyone hated it... We told you so many ways to make it better... Then you release the EXACT same event with the EXACT same units?! What have you been doing the last month?! Obviously not working on this event

Look at my poll that y'all stickied!! We don't want frontline!! We want full assault. So scrap frontline already or drastically change it by tomorrow.

hey, give them a break, they analysed the situation, took in everyone's feedback and came up with the best solution - jack up the price of all the units. Musta taken them all of five minutes for that one. I'm sure they need a stiff drink and little lie down after all that developing effort. Be nice.

KingDante!
07-17-2014, 07:10 PM
They need to change the horrendous regen rate for deployments, and add a larger (more expensive) variety of cash units. I know Gree is trying to maximize their profits, but this event involves no strategy at all.

Adm. J(K96)
07-17-2014, 07:41 PM
We don't want frontline!! We want full assault.
No, we don't want either of them. Everyone hated Full Assault. Everyone hated Frontline even more.

manbeast
07-17-2014, 08:03 PM
What's this about the units costing more?

50 million for 100 tanks is the same as last time right? Still way too cheap and weak of units...

Give me 100 tanks at 6000 power and I'll pay a billion. Or 2 billion. Whatever

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 09:59 PM
This event will die too. Its terrible

2000y2k
07-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Worst part of the event is the regen time and the cost to refill health.

Yahoo
07-18-2014, 07:54 AM
So will this be the same ****ty demotivating game where every fac that is not in the absolute top and spends tons of gold can only loose what they invest and get disgusted?
RE we are like top 600 and saw almost only fac that deployd units costing TONS more gold than even needed to beat us. Must be a good game for GREE :-) I missed the start and by the time I returned everybody was giving up disgusted.
FA especially the first was much better.

Showtime
07-18-2014, 08:22 AM
I did not hate full assault, I liked it... FULL Frontal SUCKS

Veritas aequitas
07-18-2014, 09:55 AM
This event makes full assault like like the Super Bowl.

I did not hate full assault, I liked it... FULL Frontal SUCKS

Tadaaah
07-18-2014, 10:26 AM
They have made a few slight changes. The regen time has been adjusted. It is now 1 per 2 minutes. Additionally, the Faction Perfect now rewards an item with Attack/Defense and a Bonus.

Amxze
07-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Tadaaah I some times really hate you & like you....But this is the moment I really like u

Yahoo
07-18-2014, 12:39 PM
I do not understand the faction perfect?? Is that the final price?
But I'm I correct that you need 250min to regen your your 125 deploys? How often can you play than and what senses does it make to try to do cash deploys against 1 gold deploy??n

Yahoo
07-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Bottom line seems as much as you hate the game you have to open it a few times to make at least top 5000 for the end price.
Except for a few top teams perhaps that will need no more brains at all just the deepest pockets

Web323
07-18-2014, 01:21 PM
They have made a few slight changes. The regen time has been adjusted. It is now 1 per 2 minutes. Additionally, the Faction Perfect now rewards an item with Attack/Defense and a Bonus.

We took 5/5 on the first but did not get the Attack/Defense with bonus prize

Tadaaah
07-18-2014, 01:27 PM
We took 5/5 on the first but did not get the Attack/Defense with bonus prize

This prize is awarded at the end of chain and not a single perfect.

Cobra Kai
07-18-2014, 01:31 PM

So basically, break out your CC and spend like mad if you want the unit.

No strategy required. No actual gaming required. Just your $$$

Heizenberg1
07-18-2014, 01:37 PM
WHy do we have to continue to paly this guessing game as to how events work, what prize we'll win, when they will start. ect, ect. ect. Getting old.

xlt
07-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Tadaaah, are the Individual prizes stackable? What if we end up in the same rank as last and get the same reward we received in the last frontline?

WBS
07-18-2014, 03:04 PM
It is a mindless event but at least we only have to declare every 3-4 hours. I don't have to check in every hour to attack or deploy. We fought every 4 hours last event and still ended up top 300 which is fine by me.

Auspex
07-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I like how this thread starts off with Tahdaah and the "no changes" and later they change a few small tweeks and adjust regen to 2 minutes... Kinda big change. Regen @ 5 minutes was a major killer of this event now we can war 9 times before the end to use up all our deploys.