PDA

View Full Version : Chat Blocked List

-Batman-
07-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Anyone know what the chat block list on ios under settings then edit actually does.
I just blocked someone by accident and thought you go in there to unblock them but it's empty

Vile Lynn
07-17-2014, 04:33 PM
It might not work....?
Send in a ticket and ask. Sometimes you'll get a helpful CS person and they'll actually tell you.
Let us know what you find out if you send in a ticket.

In the past if you accidentally blocked a player, you had to send in a ticket to have them unblocked.

About the other new buttons in the settings...
I've never seen Weather Effects in Crime City. Kingdom Age has WE but it does nothing besides rain or snow periodically. IOW, it's useless coding.
The Particle Effects have something to do with the RB: turning it 'off' causes the app to crash close when trying to hit the RB in KA. I'll assume the same is true in CC but not 100% sure. I keep PE 'on' since my app crashes enough as it is.

Tadaaah
07-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Hey Batman,

You'll have to send in a ticket; we'll be able to manually unblock them on the back end. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The Night Prowler
07-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Vile.
Thanks for the info on the weather settings. I have mine turned off and every RB it crash closes. I'm going to turn it on and see if it improves.