PDA

View Full Version : had any one had trouble. .

bradharvy
07-17-2014, 03:17 PM
I installed cc on my ipod. I used to have it running smoothly. I went to uninstall and when trying to restart, I can choose avatar, Rob the building, collect loot, than beat up Davis, I go to good to collect, I collect, than you go to money store and buy the pizza parlor I think, all in the tutorial, . That's where it ends. It will not let me buy the building to proceed with the game. ? I don't get it. I've reset the ipod, it's brand new. Signed in with new Apple id, said no to cloud.
It will just not go past the last tutorial, I'm trying to get to the funzio id screen, to transfer a new account to this thing, I'm stuck. Any help greatly appreciated. I just don't know ios

sister morphine
07-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Have you tried deleting and installing a fresh copy from the app store? Could be yours got corrupted somewhere.

Your last sentence intrigues me. Are you wanting to transfer a game from an Android device or something? If so, stop now.... it can't be done cross platform.

bradharvy
07-17-2014, 05:00 PM
For whatever reason I was stuck in cloud. The game froze up as I was restarting and going through tutorial. I could not do a thing passed the" now go to money store" is go there to hit buy, and it would not do a thing, everytime I reinstalled, it reinstalled from cloud at that same save point. I had to totally erase my ipod, resign in and day NO to cloud, now it's good. Maybe another way around it but I freaking hate ios for reasons like this lol. Cloud. Jeeesh, and again, maybe I went about it the hard way but I couldn't find another lol, but I'm good. And yes sir, no ios to droid, yet, they keep saying is possible but I wouldn't try, thanks for reply, problem solved lol

sister morphine
07-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Good to hear.

t12pm
07-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Have you tried deleting and installing a fresh copy from the app store? Could be yours got corrupted somewhere.

Your last sentence intrigues me. Are you wanting to transfer a game from an Android device or something? If so, stop now.... it can't be done cross platform.

It can be done just gree has to do it, ticket process