PDA

View Full Version : why are the maps reg target's never used?

Suspect5
07-17-2014, 10:54 AM
that was when the game was fun for me, ltq were put up and used existing targets and maps. you had to progress though the game to unlock maps ext to get a chance at a better prize. If you wanted you could sit out one ltq and prep in hopes to finish the following ltq if you were not a big gold spender. i wish gree would get back to the core of what made this game fun and not what it has morphed into. just thought i would bring up the good oll days may they RIP ;)

OwainCymro
07-17-2014, 11:00 AM
The answer to this is one word: prestaging.

Oh oh Gree
07-17-2014, 01:21 PM
that was when the game was fun for me, ltq were put up and used existing targets and maps. you had to progress though the game to unlock maps ext to get a chance at a better prize. If you wanted you could sit out one ltq and prep in hopes to finish the following ltq if you were not a big gold spender. i wish gree would get back to the core of what made this game fun and not what it has morphed into. just thought i would bring up the good oll days may they RIP ;)

Agree. Would be great of normal targets were used again. Normal NPCs are just another part of the game that has no use.

Vile Lynn
07-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Normal NPCs are just another part of the game that has no use.

Oh, those old NPCs have a use... they get in the way of the LTQ targets!:p

lemonhaze
07-17-2014, 01:39 PM
The answer to this is one word: prestaging.

ya they want to fix it so we cant do this anymore..and when we get a +1 bonus it really has no effect at all anymore bc gree controls how much energy they want ppl to use