PDA

View Full Version : Your views on taking out boost building?

Fergus14
07-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Is this okay? Yes? No?

mickymacirl
07-17-2014, 04:42 AM
100% it's ok, why wouldn't it be?

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 04:42 AM
Its a big yes. Casualties costs big $$$ these days. I don't atk anyone who has atk within 25% of my def. However if they have a low atk and def around my lvl I'll drop their comp factory to minimise my losses. Very rarely do I take the other boost building but they r fair game. Its war. It's not personal, same as a raid, an atk. I have been raided for over $70m a few times this wk and it doesn't bother me. It's apart of the game.

Fergus14
07-17-2014, 04:50 AM
100% it's ok, why wouldn't it be?

Because there seems to be a lot of folk out there who consider this a terrible atrocity worthy of posting vigilante pictures on Groupme sites of people who do this so that they are outed and hunted down.

I'm okay with it too, but there seems to be a crybaby fraternity out there.

mickymacirl
07-17-2014, 04:58 AM
Because there seems to be a lot of folk out there who consider this a terrible atrocity worthy of posting vigilante pictures on Groupme sites of people who do this so that they are outed and hunted down.

I'm okay with it too, but there seems to be a crybaby fraternity out there.

Ya the funniest outside gree fourm post I seen was a faction member complaining about people using android to drop their boosts, as if the glitch with protected boosts is a game feature or something.

Funny stuff.

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 05:04 AM
It's a war game. If you weren't supposed to be able to take them out then Gree wouldn't let you hit them. If you want cute and fluffy without tears, try FarmVille.

Modern War Forum GF
07-17-2014, 05:05 AM
It's a war game. If you want cute and fluffy without tears, try FarmVille.

Or get an Avatar to make up for it .. lol

Big she'd
07-17-2014, 05:07 AM
No prlb.ems with it , after all it costs nothing to repair them , however if you take out boosts dont cry when yours are hit in retaliation

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Don't cry ever. Its a game.

elangomatt
07-17-2014, 06:12 AM
This is a war game, of course boost buildings are fair game. That being said, taking out boosts just for the sake of taking out boosts is very poor form I think. If I have buildings to raid and you can't quite get them then fine take out my boosts. If you have fun just going around taking down boost buildings and only boost buildings then you really need to find something useful to waste your time on.

1GaDawg85
07-17-2014, 07:06 AM
I like taking out boost buildings....really riles some up

Arc9761
07-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Fair game.

Minimize my casualties. Maximize yours!

Evil Mastermind
07-17-2014, 07:57 AM
I sometimes just take out a composite just for the heck of it even if I'm not raiding the person for cash. Also fun to take all boosts out during WD and let that person realize later their attack/defense is down.:p :D

Web323
07-17-2014, 08:08 AM
It is a war game but I don't take out boost buildings. If I cannot hit you then no need to drop your base; since Gree math allows me to raid well over 200 million my attack.

kguittar
07-17-2014, 08:10 AM
i don't do it because i lose so many units. i can hit a person's cash buildings, with with 30% more defense, all day long and not lose a single unit but if i touch their unit or boost buildings, its a guarantee i will lose a growler. It doesn't matter who i hit, they could have 5k stats to my 700m and i'll still lose a growler.

its never worth it to take out someone's boosts, just move on.

*exceptions to the rule - any lvl 10 LTE building justifying the loss*

Mastert55!
07-17-2014, 09:14 AM
It really depends on the situation, boost buildings are fair game but if someone is camping at my base, taking down my boosts 10 to 20 times a day just because they are ass holes is unacceptable. If somebody has a lower attack than your deff and they take out your buildings to hit your cash buildings is ok, but if they are doing it just to piss you off and cause unit loss for no reason other is bull****.

WBS
07-17-2014, 07:55 PM
It is fine. I read some SUP members and OSW allies and it is quite common to find them arguing over taking out boost buildings, I find it funny. It is a game and all building are there for the taking. If they have to take out your boost to win that means you can revenge attack them also. I have made good faction teammates by attacking rivals.

Speed ump
07-18-2014, 05:49 AM
There are a lt of people it bothers. To me it's just another target, and I could care less. Take two seconds to repair, and they don't help to protect you anyways.

Richard79
07-18-2014, 06:03 AM
Ill takeout a boost no worrys to take a good raid and loose less units

Mastert55!
07-18-2014, 08:00 AM
What about during WD? I don't want someone taking out my comp factory, bringing down my deff to like 600M and being a main target for osw or other top 10 teams to raid while I'm away? I would not be able to take the two seconds to fix it and it would be down until lit fix it. It's just dirty playing during WD and ur not matched with that team.

Danger Mouse
07-18-2014, 08:47 AM
What about during WD? I don't want someone taking out my comp factory, bringing down my deff to like 600M and being a main target for osw or other top 10 teams to raid while I'm away? I would not be able to take the two seconds to fix it and it would be down until lit fix it. It's just dirty playing during WD and ur not matched with that team.

War is hell.

{Kill Joy}
07-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Always. Especially during WD taking out all a bases boosts.

Mastert55!
07-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Always. Especially during WD taking out all a bases boosts.

That's what I just said.

KarenWill
07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Yes because we can piss people off

WBS
07-18-2014, 02:57 PM
That's the best part of the game. To be able to mess with people. War is not a utopia of fairness.

Pellatt
07-19-2014, 06:02 AM

LMFAO!
Thats the best part about WD! Helping the weaker players in your faction by deboosting a taget so they can get some aswell!

Seriously get over it!

Either that or dont sleep!!!! :D :p :D

Pellatt
07-19-2014, 06:06 AM
I recruited a guy into my faction with a hefty IPH! I used to raid him a lot, but when FA first came out, I brought him in to help use his cash on units!

Since then he has been targeted by some guy, relentlessly raiding him! My new recruit decided a bit of retaliation was due, so he started taking out his boosts!

Next thing we know, my new recruit's profile is posted all over groupme asking people to target him because he's a debooster!!

Talk about double standards!

I go and visit
his boosts regularly now just for fun!

HHmmmmm! Perhaps I could post his profile pic all about the place.............................

WBS
07-19-2014, 07:31 AM
When it comes down to it those who complain about boosts being taken out are a bunch of cry babies who need to get there mommas boobs out of there mouth.

Speed ump
07-19-2014, 12:01 PM
It's not going to bother me if they take my boosts in wd. I can still hit anyone, and 99 percent of the same people would be able to hit me that could have before. Each one finds their own target. If they're in a battle and out raiding, guess they're not helping their team, so even better to me

Chris_
07-19-2014, 04:13 PM
It's funny taking out someone's casualty building. They always come back and cry on your wall. But I usually leave boost buildings alone because for some reason I like to rank up fast.

I am a cow!
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
It's funny taking out someone's casualty building. They always come back and cry on your wall. But I usually leave boost buildings alone because for some reason I like to rank up fast.

I sold mine :) i love whiners going wahhhhh u took out my boosts who cares? Take my composites out I don't mind the guy I raided yesterday for 110M didn't even complain when I took out his composites