PDA

View Full Version : Ask the devs round 1?

bam bam.
07-16-2014, 07:57 PM
How long till we get a response on the questions we asked?. With the time it has been all questions should have easily been answered...not just the easy ones

andy2
07-16-2014, 09:11 PM
they tried this before and just waited until everyone forgot about it without answering anything. I expect nothing different

bam bam.
07-16-2014, 09:27 PM
they tried this before and just waited until everyone forgot about it without answering anything. I expect nothing different

Yeah, I remember that too. This is why I am putting up the friendly reminder lol.

Tadaaah did say 2 wks from the 24/6 which has come and gone. Late in typical gree fashion. Unless I have missed the timely reply. In which case I apologise unreservedly for my cynicism and poor attitude :P

Maz
07-16-2014, 10:17 PM
You are not using the correct gree calendar when referencing the 2 week time frame tadaah mentioned. Gree was never good at math or dates, plus there was a holiday and weekends.

2000y2k
07-16-2014, 10:52 PM

Oh yes this thread

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?82512-We-re-having-a-meeting-this-week-voice-your-concerns-here!&highlight=having+a+meeting

I remember it well and made the first post months ago. Some things were addressed but others not at all.

I do think that the new MOD will provide the info shortly. At least I'm hopeful.

the_Enforcer_
07-16-2014, 11:01 PM
I do think that the new MOD will provide the info shortly. At least I'm hopeful.

By new MOD, you mean CJ will no longer be known as Tadaah but another new name?

2000y2k
07-16-2014, 11:52 PM
By new MOD, you mean CJ will no longer be known as Tadaah but another new name?

New was just referring to the name. As with my other forum profile it is "new" to me but still has the same guy behind the curtain.

Oh oh Gree
07-16-2014, 11:55 PM
New was just referring to the name. As with my other forum profile it is "new" to me but still has the same guy behind the curtain.

Interesting. Always wanted to know who was behind the curtain. Maybe one day.

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Back on topic guys. Alter egos is another thread lol

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I remember that too. This is why I am putting up the friendly reminder lol.

Tadaaah did say 2 wks from the 24/6 which has come and gone. Late in typical gree fashion. Unless I have missed the timely reply. In which case I apologise unreservedly for my cynicism and poor attitude :P

didnt anyone tell you about the special forum glasses and decoder ring? LOL

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 02:40 AM
didnt anyone tell you about the special forum glasses and decoder ring? LOL

I didn't get that splash screen :P

I did however get 400,000 other splash screens.

2000y2k
07-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Any ETA on this?

LordSpaceAce
07-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Devs,
Will it be addressed the MW version number so that the toolkit will be able to read it? I think this is the most helpful tool for the game.
Ace

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Any ETA on this?

Before the year of 3014

2000y2k
07-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Before the year of 3014

Thanks. Earlier than I thought.

TheBFO
07-17-2014, 10:30 PM
It'll never happen, it's just a sly tactic to make you think they listen to us. Nothing more.

pb23
07-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Hi guys! I came back to the forum to catch up on what I am missing... apparently more of the same incompetence and poor service that drove me away in the first place.

It is concerning to see literally 40+ pages of people cursing gree and dramatically altering their routines and lives (driving miles out of the way to access a wi-fi) only to play a terrible game.

I thought this game was pretty cool... but after leaving it and experiencing some other titles from other developers, I'm able to say for certain that there are greener pastures.

Break the cycle, stand up for yourselves, and uninstall this piece of garbage. In 4 months of highly involved gameplay elsewhere... I have not had to contact support ONCE nor complain on a forum...

This negativity shouldn't be a way of life. It's a waste of valuable time, money and energy. The solution starts with you. Click the delete button and watch your happiness skyrocket.

Hope all my friends are well!

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi guys! I came back to the forum to catch up on what I am missing... apparently more of the same incompetence and poor service that drove me away in the first place.

It is concerning to see literally 40+ pages of people cursing gree and dramatically altering their routines and lives (driving miles out of the way to access a wi-fi) only to play a terrible game.

I thought this game was pretty cool... but after leaving it and experiencing some other titles from other developers, I'm able to say for certain that there are greener pastures.

Break the cycle, stand up for yourselves, and uninstall this piece of garbage. In 4 months of highly involved gameplay elsewhere... I have not had to contact support ONCE nor complain on a forum...

This negativity shouldn't be a way of life. It's a waste of valuable time, money and energy. The solution starts with you. Click the delete button and watch your happiness skyrocket.

Hope all my friends are well!

Like all addicts everywhere, we reject the sunny post-addiction accounts of those that successfully rehabbed and moved on. We like our dark little basement scabbling for scraps and morsels to get our fix. Please leave us alone.;)

pb23
07-17-2014, 11:18 PM
To each their own friend!

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 11:20 PM
To each their own friend!

(Tongue was firmly planted in cheek ;) )

pb23
07-17-2014, 11:27 PM
(Tongue was firmly planted in cheek ;) )

I may have picked up on that having resided in that same basement just a short while ago...

bam bam.
07-20-2014, 08:19 AM
So, how long is a piece of string is the final answer

bam bam.
07-22-2014, 09:33 AM
So, how long is a piece of string is the final answer

Bump. Still no answers?

Tadaaah
07-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We're working with some other departments on putting these together. The process took a bit longer than expected. We should have them up soon. They'll be going into the GREE blog.

free play
07-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Why are the WD rewards not stacking anymore. Why are we only getting the tier we finish like in front line

Tadaaah
07-22-2014, 10:42 AM
Why are the WD rewards not stacking anymore. Why are we only getting the tier we finish like in front line

The bonuses should still be stacking. Is anyone else seeing this?

The individual prizing is only for the tier in which you have earned.

Does this clear up the confusion?

normal guy
07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
thxs for THE informarion

free play
07-22-2014, 01:18 PM
The bonuses should still be stacking. Is anyone else seeing this?

The individual prizing is only for the tier in which you have earned.

Does this clear up the confusion?
They didn't stack last WD

2000y2k
07-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We're working with some other departments on putting these together. The process took a bit longer than expected. We should have them up soon. They'll be going into the GREE blog.

Sorry what is the Gree blog? Is that the announcement section?

Tadaaah
07-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Sorry what is the Gree blog? Is that the announcement section?

It is a blog that our PR team runs about the office and happenings all over GREE. We will be linking it here in the forums and on the official Facebook page to direct players to the questions.

bam bam.
07-22-2014, 03:43 PM
It is a blog that our PR team runs about the office and happenings all over GREE. We will be linking it here in the forums and on the official Facebook page to direct players to the questions.

O dear. Or you could just post a thread. No need to get all fancy. Do you have an ETA. You did say 2 weeks from the 24/6. Hows about a little accountabliity even if it is failing to reach a goal you set yourself.

Thank you for finally commenting on this thread. You must not of read it when it was posted days ago as the answer you gave could not of taken you more then 10 seconds to come up with.

Tadaaah
07-22-2014, 04:05 PM
O dear. Or you could just post a thread. No need to get all fancy. Do you have an ETA. You did say 2 weeks from the 24/6. Hows about a little accountabliity even if it is failing to reach a goal you set yourself.

Thank you for finally commenting on this thread. You must not of read it when it was posted days ago as the answer you gave could not of taken you more then 10 seconds to come up with.

This has been the plan from the beginning. We were hoping to push a hard deadline; unfortunately, having many moving parts can put some items on a delay. The original posts also says that there may be a few kinks with this process since it is the first time. You're right, we didn't hit the two week mark, apologies. We will have the answers posted once they are ready.

bam bam.
07-22-2014, 07:14 PM
This has been the plan from the beginning. We were hoping to push a hard deadline; unfortunately, having many moving parts can put some items on a delay. The original posts also says that there may be a few kinks with this process since it is the first time. You're right, we didn't hit the two week mark, apologies. We will have the answers posted once they are ready.

We talked when you first showed up. We had some good correspondence. One of the things talked about was exactly what you are now doing. Hard deadlines and meeting them is a must. I've spent thousands on this game and only been let down by gree staff time and time again. We have seen enough incompetence, lets not add to it. If you cant achieve goals, don't set them. I did warn you would be held to account and your own words will be the ones that get you into the trouble. Yes the machine you work for is complex and is full of moving parts, I'm sure a lot of parts need that not be moving are and other parts need to get their backsides into gear.

No, my tone is not delightful, but when I give detailed 'how to' guides. Offer professional advice and services (fixing the inventory - which 1st yr uni students could of done a way better job in under a wk) for free that make total sense and are easy to achieve then get palmed off time and time again. Well, you get a bitter customer.

Go back and read the first thread I addressed to you when you started. You may think im psychic after you read it. I have actually had a few PMs with people tell me just how right I have been with my past predictions. There is nothing more that I hate than being right on what you guys are going to do next.

I look forward to a half job in the answers in an uncertain amount of time.

2000y2k
07-30-2014, 09:50 AM
It's been a full month now. Any updates?

Tadaaah
07-30-2014, 10:36 AM
It's been a full month now. Any updates?

Just waiting for a couple last approvals.

2000y2k
07-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Just waiting for a couple last approvals.

Great thank you.

Tadaaah
07-30-2014, 11:50 AM
They did not answer all of the questions, but it definitely looks likes there are some answers in there you've all been waiting for. Hopefully, we'll be able to get that up soon and finds ways to shorten this process for the future.

1GaDawg85
07-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Shorten the process by days, weeks, months, or years?

bam bam.
07-30-2014, 04:18 PM
They did not answer all of the questions, but it definitely looks likes there are some answers in there you've all been waiting for. Hopefully, we'll be able to get that up soon and finds ways to shorten this process for the future.

Will be interesting to see which ones they did and did not answer. That will speak volumes in itself!

bam bam.
08-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Bump for selective answers (Do Not Lock This Thread Until We Have Our Answers)

Edit: please and thank you

2000y2k
08-05-2014, 04:08 PM
An update would be great.

Shred
08-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Please be patient. The questions that were asked, were very difficult for them. They haven't been told what the answers are.

2000y2k
08-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Please be patient. The questions that were asked, were very difficult for them. They haven't been told what the answers are.

Thanks. Knew they were waiting on something.

Dog bite
08-06-2014, 05:00 AM
Bump.
Still waiting.

bam bam.
08-07-2014, 05:27 AM
Still waiting... 24th of the sixth. Two wks was the dealio. 7th of the eighth and counting. . .

1GaDawg85
08-07-2014, 07:30 AM
What could you POSSIBLY be waiting on Tadahhh? Is it because you never "passed along to the devs" or whatever your latest excuse is....stop being so sorry and do the job

Tadaaah
08-07-2014, 10:29 AM
What could you POSSIBLY be waiting on Tadahhh? Is it because you never "passed along to the devs" or whatever your latest excuse is....stop being so sorry and do the job

There are several approval processes needed before the Q&A can go up. We're finishing those up now. As stated in the original thread, this is the first time trying it and there were a few kinks in the process. We now know where to fix these to make this a smoother and faster process in the future.

Posted: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97020-Developer-Q-amp-A&p=1362065#post1362065

bam bam.
08-08-2014, 07:46 PM
There are several approval processes needed before the Q&A can go up. We're finishing those up now. As stated in the original thread, this is the first time trying it and there were a few kinks in the process. We now know where to fix these to make this a smoother and faster process in the future.

Posted: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97020-Developer-Q-amp-A&p=1362065#post1362065

That link surely isn't the finished result of ur Q&A. Give me one example of a complete example in there...

When is the actual answers to the ACTUAL questions that we asked going to come about. Just go and have a look in the Q&A thread for reminding of what we actually wanted to know.

1GaDawg85
08-08-2014, 08:16 PM

That was the WORST possible answer you COULD EVER have given......don't tell me that this garbage is supposed to be an answer to the players concerns

pb23
08-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Once you retire, the level of customer service is sheer comedy. If you're still stuck in the rat race... I feel for you.

1GaDawg85
08-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Once you retire, the level of customer service is sheer comedy. If you're still stuck in the rat race... I feel for you.

Lol what customer service?