PDA

View Full Version : Units are finally organized!!!

MojoJojo
07-16-2014, 02:18 AM
Units on iOS are finally organized with the new update. I really want to thank gree for finally doing it, then kick them in the junk for not doing it 2 and a half years ago.
So I'll give my thanks for now, but when I see you next time I'm gonna Junk Punt you.
Lol

Gen CheeBye
07-16-2014, 02:49 AM
Now if only gree would let us trade useless units for valor.

Fat chance I know.

OwainCymro
07-16-2014, 04:03 AM

Fat chance I know.

Straight in with another issue. Thanks GREE for organizing units, but some people can't give the whining aspect a rest.

Gen CheeBye
07-16-2014, 04:12 AM
Straight in with another issue. Thanks GREE for organizing units, but some people can't give the whining aspect a rest.

With Gree?

Fat chance of that happening too.

OwainCymro
07-16-2014, 04:20 AM
With Gree?

Fat chance of that happening too.

Fat chance of you shutting up.

Mr Art0is
07-16-2014, 04:45 AM
I see no change

Gen CheeBye
07-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Fat chance of you shutting up.

Touché

Try it yourself sometimes.

jaxson22
07-16-2014, 05:40 AM
I really appreciate the organization in the inventory, BUT i think alphabetical order would have made just a little more sense. The inventory being arranged in "power" doesn't help if you don't know what the "power" is of the unit you just won was. So, we continue the mindless scrolling until our eyes hurt to find that crappy unit that's mixed in the middle of the list somewhere. Thanks for doing something with the inventory though.

El Wonka
07-16-2014, 06:01 AM
Good Job Gree!.. and I like how if your upgrading multiple bldgs now...and you try to upgrade more than you can..it pops up a screen showing time left on all your current buildings that your upgrading..nice work.. gotta give props where due.

Rolinz
07-16-2014, 06:01 AM
Rarely do i say this but thank you Gree for doing something about the Inventory.

It is not perfect but hopefully it is a work in progress.

Wish there was a button to sort by strength or by name.

Also, would love it if it showed which units are included in "My Army" like it did in Full Assault.

And last wish list would be able to sell the useless cash units and valor units like we can sell the buildings.

Just a suggestion but thank you for the step forward.

Uthillex
07-16-2014, 07:43 AM
I don't say much on the forums but nice work Gree. Good to see things we ask for are slowly starting to get put into the game. I agree it's not perfect but way better then what it was.

Mastert55!
07-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Fat chance I know.

Only if.....There would be alot more maxed stats out there. I would have 3k of tech 52 fighter airplane thingys

Gen CheeBye
07-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Only if.....There would be alot more maxed stats out there. I would have 3k of tech 52 fighter airplane thingys

That's the whole idea.

We've got too many useless units lying around and cluttering the inventory. Might as well make some use of it.

Furthermore, we are only limited to 3k units so there's a max cap for all stats.

Winnson
07-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Is this also done on android? You mean inventory is listed strongest to weakest stats right?

Winnson
07-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Oh, wrong game. I just searched 'inventory' and saw this. I was talking about Crime City

lemonhaze
07-16-2014, 09:21 AM
That's the whole idea.

We've got too many useless units lying around and cluttering the inventory. Might as well make some use of it.

Furthermore, we are only limited to 3k units so there's a max cap for all stats.

im up to 3100 units now

MojoJojo
07-16-2014, 07:32 PM
Bonuses were also reorganized as well I see.

HonuMike
07-16-2014, 07:49 PM
This is my first post, so I'm not sure what i'm going to see when I hit send....but, I noticed the organizations of the units about 2 weeks ago maybe. I found it helpful, and I really appreciate Gree doing "something" to assist with finding my units. The only problem - as mentioned earlier - is finding the unit when you have no idea what its stats are.

Otherwise, I like it. And, when I know the general stats of the unit - I have been able to find it rather quickly.

Drakhoan
07-16-2014, 10:26 PM
Units on iOS are finally organized with the new update. I really want to thank gree for finally doing it, then kick them in the junk for not doing it 2 and a half years ago.
So I'll give my thanks for now, but when I see you next time I'm gonna Junk Punt you.
Lol

I will second this.

Ambit
07-16-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi!

This was nice surprise, thank you. It would be great, if we could choose do we want to see units in alphabetical order or like they show now.

bam bam.
07-17-2014, 12:14 AM
Have they done a full job or a half gree job?

Can u switch between atk/def/alphabetical/most recent/boosts?.

Top 3000?

Cause for 2.5yrs we have been beating this bloody drum!

Hawkwind
07-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Thanks, this is a big improvement!

In line with this, please consider toggle of the inventory catagory button (ie: AIR) where default sort is strength, then click AIR again and it sorts alphabetical, then click AIR again and the latest units to arrive are at the beginning of the list, click AIR again and it's back to the beginning sorted by strength. Obviously this would have the same behavior for each of the inventory

(OK, I understand that you might not be storing when units arrive, but you might be logging it somewhere for forensics when researching potential hacks/cheats)

General Soviet
07-18-2014, 02:37 PM
This is a good start, thanks for adding that in after all this time.

bam bam.
07-18-2014, 06:33 PM
This is a half job. Not a good start. For 2.5yrs we have explained how to do it in detail. I even offered the help of a Perth university in which our students could of done it in a wk. and what do they give us?, another half pregnant go