PDA

View Full Version : Android Raid Boss

Richard79
07-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Really gree what are you playin at? Ive just had an update and now to access the raid boss event I HAVE to be on my base.........do you know how glittery that is? If I want or need to call a boss I have to stop what im doin and travel back to my base to do so........cant even check on boss progress.......again have to travel back to base! Please explain your blended up logic

lemonhaze
07-15-2014, 04:26 PM
ever since they moved the RB to top right corner its been a disaster...when it was on the bottom left it was fine..they prolly did this so people would stop complaining about the raid result being overlapped by the RB sign

Gherik
07-15-2014, 04:30 PM
If you didn't finish the raid boss goals you can get to the raid boss area by selecting a raid boss goal and clicking fight, even if you are on an enemy base and the raid boss icon isn't shown.

GrimAmoeba
07-15-2014, 04:36 PM
If you didn't finish the raid boss goals you can get to the raid boss area by selecting a raid boss goal and clicking fight, even if you are on an enemy base and the raid boss icon isn't shown.

+1

10 chars

Richard79
07-15-2014, 04:37 PM
ever since they moved the RB to top right corner its been a disaster...when it was on the bottom left it was fine..they prolly did this so people would stop complaining about the raid result being overlapped by the RB sign

There was a ver slight overlap but i never had any issues with selecting the raid results this was is just plain stupid, why does ios have the icon until they raid a building, why wasnt it done the same way if that was the issue? Goin throu several menus to get to the event is also plain pretty.......no wonder ppl are quittin this game on a daily basis....... get in touch with your customers gree

GrimAmoeba
07-15-2014, 04:42 PM
There was a ver slight overlap but i never had any issues with selecting the raid results this was is just plain stupid, why does ios have the icon until they raid a building, why wasnt it done the same way if that was the issue? Goin throu several menus to get to the event is also plain .......no wonder ppl are quittin this game on a daily basis....... get in touch with your customers gree

Simple solution, then quit if it is so hard to go through a couple menus.

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 05:12 PM
The teams are working on optimizing these for both Android and iOS on for mobile devices. Apologies for the inconvenience.